Woman on top and not feeling much

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When a woman is on top and just grinds here pelvis into mine. with forward and backward motion rather than up and down.
I think it gives them a lot of clit stiumalation and always makes them cum ,but for me the position is no good. I dont feel much.

Sometimes they finish I pull out and my penis even went semi-soft, still big but not hard ...yet they come and said a moment ago wow u so hard !.???
Does that ever happend to other guys? am just curious..I always thought thye are faking, but some genuinly cum and are very wet afterwards..

I do know a way to make it feel good for me and that is to grab her ass and take control of her movements.. some woman love this also! :)

Still i dont get.. why they cum even I am not hard? What is the point of having a cock in her in the first place.? Do they still feel it even if it is not hard?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most woman can cum from clit stimulation alone.

Do you mean that you're totally soft? Or semi-hard? How soft are we talking about?

I also enjoy grinding my clit on his pelvis when I'm on top and I sometimes cum more easily if TheBF isn't totally hard, but that's because it makes his penis fit inside me more easily and he isn't painfully bottoming out because the head of his penis is spongier. I used to blow him before sex so he wouldn't be as hard the second time around and I could enjoy sex with him more easily.

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. that makes sense now.. it is still semi-hard and pretty much the same size as when it is fully hard. So still big but a bit floppy.. so u really enjoy that more than fully rock hard?? wow that puts everyting on its head..! Do u still feel the cock or just the clit?

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the answer petie.
and what does a granite cock feel like for the woman? I mean the guy is rock hard and big.. since we on this website..

What position is best for granite inside of u :)..if any?

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love woman on top, however I can empathize. Women seem to value variation, whereas men need a steady rhythm for a time to get off. Secondarily women value that deep as it can go harder ramming type stimulation to really get off on cowgirl, it stimulates their clit and everything and takes advantage of gravity to get good and deep. If you are like me, this means they are bottoming out hard and deep, coming down more imprecisely, unpredictably, so like often off angle which can bend or strain your cock, and either way with sufficient force to beat up the cock, in a way holding it up and then smacking it on the head so the force is transferred laterally down your shaft. While it is tolerable like that its far from ideal and you grin and bear it for their enjoyment. Then, when its your turn you tell her how men like it often, with the shallower strokes focused on the head and upper shaft, steadily and strong but rhythmically so your climax can build and come to fulfillment. Anyway thats how it is for me.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Women go on top for two reasons, to please you and to please themselves. I appreciate the first but prefer the second - there's nothing like a woman just abandoning herself and going for her orgasm. I just love it when a woman is grinding herself on my cock, it slips out and she grabs it and pushes it back in before I can react.

I have occasionally lost my full erection when being ridden, but as long as I stay in the females seemed happy enough.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Well OK I'm not going to answer about women on top, but bottoms on top doing the same thing I can answer to.

I really enjoy watching a bottom riding my dick and I love when they do it to pleasure themselves with my cock.

However I too tend to not actually feel very much myself, genitally speaking, in that position, so I let a bottom do it because it's fun and is one of the phases of a fuck I enjoy happening, but in terms purely of how much pleasure it gives my cock it's probably pretty low down the scale. Sometimes if a bottom has been riding on top of me for too long I can loose some rigidity in my dick, but that's normally because I was being lazy and was just laying there.

I find if the bottom squats over me and allows me to fuck him aswell as bouts of him just riding my dick himself without me thrusting back I don't loose hardness and I find that a lot more physically pleasurable that just letting the bottom do all the work.

There's definitely a correlation for me between actually physically thrusting my dick, especially balls deep, and the amount of physical pleasure my cock experiences.

But like I said there is a different kind of pleasure to allowing a bottom to ride me while I just lay there and do nothing which I enjoy even if there's no way its going to make me cum. So I mix it up and make sure that this isn't the only position I use during the fuck.

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. this is really making me feel different about the position. I always thought if I am not fully hard anymore, they just faking it and they can't feel much either.. and would usually change position. So this will make me enjoy woman on top more..!

Yes if I can move in and out or control her body makes me stay harder..because if my cock does not feel pleasure for 5 minutes gets a bit floppy.

When a woman is on top and just grinds here pelvis into mine. with forward and backward motion rather than up and down.
I think it gives them a lot of clit stiumalation and always makes them cum ,but for me the position is no good. I dont feel much.

Sometimes they finish I pull out and my penis even went semi-soft, still big but not hard ...yet they come and said a moment ago wow u so hard !.???
Does that ever happend to other guys? am just curious..I always thought thye are faking, but some genuinly cum and are very wet afterwards..

I do know a way to make it feel good for me and that is to grab her ass and take control of her movements.. some woman love this also! :)

Still i dont get.. why they cum even I am not hard? What is the point of having a cock in her in the first place.? Do they still feel it even if it is not hard?

If the woman is tight, and upright on top of me, then her being on top seems to put a bit too much pressure on my penis, and kind of makes is go into semi-hard mode too. I also get a bit less sensation.

If they lean down towards me as they're on top, then I feel a lot more and stay hard. Same thing if I just lean up a bit.

Rob100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
interesting have not experiences that..yes on top is strange.
if they just rock forward and backwards. can feel pressure also and makes me go into semi hard mode and after a long time semi hard to floppy.

if they squat over me and move up and down and they are tight is my favourite position , and get rock hard! but sure a lot of work for them :) ha ha.