Woman on top: How does moving like this feel?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by RawDog, Aug 10, 2010.

1. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I posted on another thread about how I like it when a woman moves this way when she's on top:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/102252d1281450989-your-special-sex-move-3384[1]-gif

I've been obsessing over that mental image of how it feels to be inside her sliding back and forth and how my cock has this severe bend (depending on how upright and forward her torso leans) and how my frenulum just absolutely burns with pleasure from the pressure against her back wall.

I love how it stretches her canal downwards (although I can't feel it, I can just imagine a crowbar prying her open). I love how my cockhead, at that last moment, slides up and *thuds* onto her deep spot. I love how her vagina grips and pulls down with a squeeze, engorging it, widening it on the dowstroke making it a tighter slide.

So, I'd like to hear from everyone on this subject. How does it feel for you?

2. D_Earl Easypieces

D_Earl Easypieces New Member

fuck! just your explanation has me hard. lol i've had a couple chicks ride me like this and it usually gets me off real quick. i do love to put pressure on the walls w/ different angles and positions. i always get a quick and positive reaction (not to mention some dirty words which i fucking love!).

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well as I said in the other thread this is one of my favorite moves. Maybe my most favorite when I'm on top.

For myself, I love the depth of penetration in this position and that everytime I rock my pelvis I can slide my clit against my partner. Makes for a great orgasm, but I don't feel rushed in this position. It's more like I know I'm going to orgasm and I'm getting the pressure I want and need to get there with out as much work!

For my partner, he's not a big fan of this one. He says it feels like I'm going to break his penis in half. So I try to control the motion because the more I rock my hips the better it feels for me, but it causes more tension on his penis.

#3 HiddenLacey, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  4. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Two replies and I'm already in love with this thread.

You two rock!

The only hazard for me is if I pop out in mid-stroke, the impact could be devastating. If I lift my legs ever so slightly to create a bowl-effect, and my hands are on her hips controlling how far back she slides, she can fuck as hard and as fast as she wants. The greater the bend, the harder the fuck, the better it feels for me!

Like you, it feels good slow as well as hard too. No rush, a nice slow intense rub back and forth. I can see doing this for quite a while.

#4 RawDog, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  5. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well he complains I guess because the motion bends him and puts more pressure on him than he would like. But I love the pressure. I can increase the pressure and penetration depth by changing the angle of the motion. So the better it feels for me the more I get carried away.

Bad news for him and me if I'm right there and he suddenly wants to get on top!

You know different strokes for different folks. I'm sure subgirl will comment on this one when she gets on.:wink:

6. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I like this one because as my hips rock onto him and my pelvis tilts forward my clit/hood piercings rubs against him/my fingers/his fingers.As i move i clench/unclench/clench etc etc my inner muscles to grip him even tighter as i move.

If he has a good enough length then he won't slip out and rupture himself.

7. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    I like this position a lot, but with a very thick penis it's really hard for me to be on top comfortably. :02:

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    When my wife gets into a rhythm and I try moving in synch, she glances this "Don't you fucking move!" look in my direction and I'm as stiff as a board until she's done with screaming Os.

Here's hoping!

Wow, what detail. I love the milking description. Do you find it easier to clench/unclench/clench the thicker ones or the thinner ones?

NNNNOOOOOO!! No rupturing fracturing cocks!

Do you find you have a harder time because you're tighter or is it because it's harder to conform to your internal contours?

9. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

And indeed, here I am. Am I that predictable? :tongue:

Ready for my weirdness? - Overall, I don't usually like being on top (I can hear the cries of horror already :biggrin1:). Largely because I have to focus if I'm on top, so I can't float away on the hormone rush like I can in other positions.

But if I do go on top, this feels amazing (Rawdog, your description of it was . . . arousing . . . to say the least :biggrin1:). The problem I have with this movement is that I do it once, then have to stop while I cum, then do it once, cum again - you get the picture. So the guy doesn't actually get much out of it with me, because I'm too busy cumming to move much.

10. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Either really as i am really tight (kegels/pelvic floor exercises DO work:wink:) but i prefer a thicker one myself as i adore that strrrrrretched feeling.

One of my ex husbands wasnt very girthy,well he wasnt girthy at all and i milked him perfectly fine and his eyes went like saucers as he said he had never experienced that before.

On A+E i once saw a guy with a fractured penis,it looked horrific.I dread to think how it occured.:eek:

11. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

This is one of those positions - the other being me on top, grabbing his shoulders , and grinding against the base - that tickles my cul-de-sac.

The sensation is different from the pleasure/pain I feel from super-deep penetration with a big dick, there's more of a tease/brush of depth while still feeling full... all thrilla, just enough filla. :09:

12. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Somehow, I feel tighter. Less able to relax the muscles or something.

I still like it a lot, just can't do it for very long and can't start with it. Not with a thick one anyway.

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the compliment!

I do understand what you mean, and as for the guy feeling the stimulation; if the bend is severe enough on my cock (ie she's lying perfectly still on top of me half passed out from the orgasm), just moving slightly is enough friction to keep it full and hard. As far as you cumming, stopping, cumming and stopping, the squeezes (the way Tasha described it) from an orgasming pussy is such an intense experience for me (physically, emotionally and spiritually) that I can stay hard and enjoy each fulfilling moment.

Besides, if I have my feet proppoed up against the headboard or a wall, I can push on that for support and fuck upwards pretty hard too.

14. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    What's cool about all the responses, thus far, is that no matter the preferences for deeper penetration, the clit is still universally stimulated. It really is a pity that the clit and cockhead don't exist in the same space. Sex would be so much less complicated.

I find this interesting in that it only tickles your cds. I would've expected, since gravity would pull things down, your cds would be grinding down more heavily onto the cock's head.

But with the guy on top, which I assume is the position to most deeply penetrate you, it's difficult for a guy (for me anyway) to grind the woman's clit.

What would be your preference as far as having the maximum amount of cds gnashing with the least discomfort girthwise?

15. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I love being on top normally, but now, I have an almost unquenchable thirst for it... because seeing his arms flexed to support me, and the fact that he can HOLD ME UP so he can work at them angles....

16. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Active Member

Albums:
    The sure way to get my girlfriend to cum is for her to be on top and ride me. The ridge of my mushroomhead rubs against her g-spot just right. Combined with her clit hitting my pelvic bone -- it gives her the ultimate combination of stimulation.

This drives her wild and she can continue for multiple orgasms. I usually shoot my wad after she has had a chance to cum twice. She can continue to cum for as long as I stay hard-- which can be a while on a good night.

I love it when she rides on top. Apparently, her previous lovers did not like her on top and it even hurt their penises. Maybe all of my JOing gave me a good strong love muscle that can take the hardcore fucking.

17. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OMG! I love doing this to my man! Doing this slow and sensuously hits all my right spots. I can come without any clitoral stimulation in this position. And he loves the view for sure!

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

that's how my wife used to ride me( too old now, according to her), sometimes she leans back a little further. sometimes she leans a little forward and kneads my cock with her pussy, which is beyond belief. but she really likes to bend back, it puts more pressure on her clit area, and in this position I get stubborn cock, and I just get caught up in the moment that I am balls deep with a great lady, that I am pleasing her, she is pleasing me, she is about to explode into orgasm. if she has a big orgasm, she practically goes limp, that's when I roll her over, get on top, and pile drive her.

19. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Other than my biggest partners, I never come close to experiencing the pain/pleasure pressure while on top.

I've heard it's an ass issue :08:, and while there are ways to get it in deeper while on top, in that position my thing is finding the right rhythm to stimulate the edge of where I begin to feel maximally penetrated. That's the tickle.

I handle my own clit.

20. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, _exotikittie, everything you said made sense.

As for the rest of the posters I haven't addressed... you're doing a fucking bang up job with your descriptions! I am truly learning a lot here.

Draft saved Draft deleted