Woman on top: How does moving like this feel?

D

deleted356736

Women can't do that with me 'cause I'm too thick. Same problem as Enid has found.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I usually ride my partner during sex at least once like this during the sex session. Often times this is how the intercourse part of the night begins. With my current fwb, It feels particularly amazing. His cock is the perfect size for me. He hits my backstop/cul-de-sac...and seems to "move stuff around." I love to sit up straight as I can while riding him, slightly leaning back, moving my hips back n forth. I like to see my boobs bounce softly while I'm grinding on him.

It's always fun for him to give him a surprise jolt by thrusting upward, that move alone sends me into sheer ecstasy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the compliment!

I do understand what you mean, and as for the guy feeling the stimulation; if the bend is severe enough on my cock (ie she's lying perfectly still on top of me half passed out from the orgasm), just moving slightly is enough friction to keep it full and hard. As far as you cumming, stopping, cumming and stopping, the squeezes (the way Tasha described it) from an orgasming pussy is such an intense experience for me (physically, emotionally and spiritually) that I can stay hard and enjoy each fulfilling moment.

Glad to hear guys can get something out of it too!

Besides, if I have my feet proppoed up against the headboard or a wall, I can push on that for support and fuck upwards pretty hard too.

Do that while I'm orgasming and I would definitely be going into the floaty place. You may need to hold me up so I don't fall off and hurt you :biggrin1:

What's cool about all the responses, thus far, is that no matter the preferences for deeper penetration, the clit is still universally stimulated. It really is a pity that the clit and cockhead don't exist in the same space. Sex would be so much less complicated.

I'm into vaginal stimulation, rather than clitoral stimulation, so the cool part of this position for me is the way the cock pokes at my deep spots. One poke and I'm lost :tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women can't do that with me 'cause I'm too thick. Same problem as Enid has found.

Interesting that the 2 extremes have diminishing returns. The skinnier ones don't enjoy it due to the bendy feeling and the thicker ones aren't workable by the women.

I usually ride my partner during sex at least once like this during the sex session. Often times this is how the intercourse part of the night begins. With my current fwb, It feels particularly amazing. His cock is the perfect size for me. He hits my backstop/cul-de-sac...and seems to "move stuff around." I love to sit up straight as I can while riding him, slightly leaning back, moving my hips back n forth. I like to see my boobs bounce softly while I'm grinding on him.

It's always fun for him to give him a surprise jolt by thrusting upward, that move alone sends me into sheer ecstasy.

Once again, amazing description. I love the "backstop" word! There are times when I can feel my cock pushing on something hard pushing back. Reminds me of that line from Chicago, "When you're strokin' Momma, Momma's strokin' you"

Do that while I'm orgasming and I would definitely be going into the floaty place. You may need to hold me up so I don't fall off and hurt you :biggrin1:

I've coined the term, orga-orga-orgasm. It's when you cum and as your floating down from the peak, another orgasm shoots up and as it settles down, yet another one zooms up and takes you by storm. All wet and wild and leaves you breatheless.

I'm into vaginal stimulation, rather than clitoral stimulation, so the cool part of this position for me is the way the cock pokes at my deep spots. One poke and I'm lost :tongue:

I love getting lost there too. A lotta deep kisses with a lotta deep pentetration-grinding.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've coined the term, orga-orga-orgasm. It's when you cum and as your floating down from the peak, another orgasm shoots up and as it settles down, yet another one zooms up and takes you by storm. All wet and wild and leaves you breatheless.

That's a perfect term to describe them!

I love getting lost there too. A lotta deep kisses with a lotta deep pentetration-grinding.

Teasing from such a distance is NOT fair! Deep kisses and deep penetration are what make me tick. I like feeling consumed.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I love going on top facing his feet as he just lurves my butt and as he squeezes it as i ride him i get such a frikken thrill.....i think its a combination of the feelings of where he rubs me inside and the way he squeezes my butt whilst bouncing me down onto him...

cbrmale-what do you deem as too thick?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel incredibly uncomfortable with any girl on top position. I can;t get past the discomfort in my hips enough to enjoy any of the penetration. For me, these positions are purely for the pleasure of my partner. I usually will only do it for as long as I can keep myself aroused enough to still be any fun, usually 3 or 5 minutes, MAX.

By the way, Rawdog, your OP gave me serious, and lasting penis envy!

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@ RAWDOG ~ 2 things....
#1 - I'm now stealing a word from you...orga-orga-orgasm. Perfect word and perfect description.

#2 I love your new signature.

You rock!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Teasing from such a distance is NOT fair! Deep kisses and deep penetration are what make me tick. I like feeling consumed.

I can't help the fact that you and I seem to think so much alike!

At the risk of sounding cheesy and nerdy, once my cockhead reaches into this fold (the backstop), it feels like I'm instantly plugged into the Matrix. My whole body just goes stiff and my mind goes blank and it feels like I'm plugged into something altogether out of this dimension.

I love going on top facing his feet as he just lurves my butt and as he squeezes it as i ride him i get such a frikken thrill.....i think its a combination of the feelings of where he rubs me inside and the way he squeezes my butt whilst bouncing me down onto him...

Hmm. You've inspired me to work on a new thread idea. Stay tuned, much research is needed.

By the way, Rawdog, your OP gave me serious, and lasting penis envy!

Penis envy?!?? How so? To me it's the vagina that has all the power to transport me to Nirvana!

She who giveth the pussy can taketh away. <--That was the King Richard version by the way. :biggrin1:

RawDog, the oiled up action in that gif looks good.

I love this. Deep penetration and clit stimulation.....so good.

Love the description and love the signature!! I am touched. Like, deeply touched. Like, "I need a cigarette now" touched.

@ RAWDOG ~ 2 things....
#1 - I'm now stealing a word from you...orga-orga-orgasm. Perfect word and perfect description.

It's the perfect word to use on a fuckapalooza weekend!

@ #2 I love your new signature.

You rock!

The inventiveness of your wordplay inspires me.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try it,it feels so different for both you and your wife!

Especially if you like fondling her butt!:wink:

Reverse cowgirl? Or something different? Me and my boy toy do a reverse cowgirl modified that's amazing for both him and I.

I'm facing toward his feet, but my legs are on the inside of his legs. I can lean forward and thrust back. This rocks because it totally rocks my clit, and I can do the work. Then he can take over, I lay down all the way on my stomach and then he does the work. Both of us climax this way...without much efforts. It's phenomenal.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't help the fact that you and I seem to think so much alike!

At the risk of sounding cheesy and nerdy, once my cockhead reaches into this fold (the backstop), it feels like I'm instantly plugged into the Matrix. My whole body just goes stiff and my mind goes blank and it feels like I'm plugged into something altogether out of this dimension.

Sounds rather like my 'floaty' feeling. When I get to that stage I don't seem to have a working brain anymore. I've always wondered if there was a biological basis for it - maybe excess release of some hormone?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media

how thick are you? I'm 6.50 at the base, and have no problem

Doesnt seem like we're going to find out......:rolleyes:

Reverse cowgirl? Or something different? Me and my boy toy do a reverse cowgirl modified that's amazing for both him and I.

I'm facing toward his feet, but my legs are on the inside of his legs. I can lean forward and thrust back. This rocks because it totally rocks my clit, and I can do the work. Then he can take over, I lay down all the way on my stomach and then he does the work. Both of us climax this way...without much efforts. It's phenomenal.

My legs on the outside if his,i lean forward towards his feet,he grips my butt cheeks and pulls me back n forth,up n down onto him.If my legs are closed he couldnt penetrate me not even if i'm really wet and juicy.

D

deleted356736

6.5" mid shaft and thicker at the base, and I get very, very hard and rigid. I've had a couple of women try to rock or squirm on me, but it's always been uncomfortable or unpleasant for them. Always when on top, women settle into a straight up-and-down thrusting.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds rather like my 'floaty' feeling. When I get to that stage I don't seem to have a working brain anymore. I've always wondered if there was a biological basis for it - maybe excess release of some hormone?

It's called the, "It feels so good, don't ever fucking stop" hormone