woman on top..

hungerdon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It just seems so over powering and masculine to have a woman ride a large thick cock that she could not get fully inside, that stretches her out.

It gives off the impression of a strong powerful man and secondarily subservient, respectful woman who cannot conquer the cock.

My question is, does a man seem more masculine and are you turned on when riding a huge cock as opposed to a smaller cock.

For me, sex is enjoyable in the missionary but I don't have the power feel when the woman is on top of me due to my cock size not being big.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It just seems so over powering and masculine to have a woman ride a large thick cock that she could not get fully inside, that stretches her out.

It gives off the impression of a strong powerful man and secondarily subservient, respectful woman who cannot conquer the cock.

What kind of armchair psychology is this inane drivel?

D

deleted356736

A bit of small penis humilation, coupled with wishful thinking. From my perspective, I haven't yet met a woman who couldn't take my size when she was fully aroused and on to. But if a woman isn't 100% ready for a large thick cock and she tries to take it, at best it's uncomfortable and at worse it hurts!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who cares? I never think of making love as conquering anything but a good healthy orgasm with someone I'm so terribly in love with. Does wanting to please him make me subservient? Maybe. Or maybe it makes me in control. Who gives a damn! Like Hickboy said in the first response...

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a woman, but to me woman on top is very intimate. you can look into her eyes, touch her tits, and just melt into her.

Positions like doggy style to me are pleasure positions, you get deep penetration and she is kind of dependent on you for pleasure, so having sex in doggy style with her moaning in delight is something else. :biggrin1:

I guess in a sense, i personally label positions in either pleasure or intimacy terms. Some positions just allow me to melt inside the woman i'm with.

splaguet

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i perfer being on top, something about just laying there no matter what irritates my neck.....

however, and most annoyingly, the one man ive had who i would bare mention his penis size... over 10'

he was, tall, and wide, not fat,(not that theres anything wrong with fat) just BIG, in every way, and unfortunately my hips couldn't accommodate the sheer girth of his muscular thighs.. so i didn't get to try *sniff*

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never thought of that position as "subservient" before. I've always felt in control, so if anything, I feel more powerful in that position. I also prefer woman on top, but I like woman on top while he's on a chair better than on the bed. I also like woman on top while he's standing, too. Favorite position ever.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the most intimate positions for us is the Yab Yum position. Unfortunately, I can't get as deep, but it does give us the most access to kiss and caress each other's bodies. This is also our position of choice in the hot tub as well. We can spend two or three cycles just doing this (each cycle is about 20 minutes) without her getting sore.

On the bed though, if she were straddling me completely perpendicular to my body while I'm lying l flat on my back, I can feel my cock almost bending from the strain of being too large and too deep for my wife. She can grind down on my dick in this position for only a few minutes, and has her most powerful orgasms. She says the combination of depth, the full feeling, and her clit rubbing ferociously on my pelvic bone gives her the best blended orgasm she can have.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the most intimate positions for us is the Yab Yum position. Unfortunately, I can't get as deep, but it does give us the most access to kiss and caress each other's bodies. This is also our position of choice in the hot tub as well. We can spend two or three cycles just doing this (each cycle is about 20 minutes) without her getting sore.

On the bed though, if she were straddling me completely perpendicular to my body while I'm lying l flat on my back, I can feel my cock almost bending from the strain of being too large and too deep for my wife. She can grind down on my dick in this position for only a few minutes, and has her most powerful orgasms. She says the combination of depth, the full feeling, and her clit rubbing ferociously on my pelvic bone gives her the best blended orgasm she can have.

Please describe this Yab Yum position?

I forgot to mention that one of the reasons why I like woman on top in a chair and standing is because I like doing it in front of a full sized mirror. Both look gorgeous and in both positions I can orgasm in less than 3 minutes.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks like it would be difficult to thrust or control depth in that position.

Thrust is kind of a non-issue. It's more a slow, almost still, "Just put me inside you" union. The depth is what the woman on top wants it to be. Not sure if it's common with all guys, but if I'm sitting some of my cock (probably 1/4) sinks back into my body. (I'm not that overweight. <-- 6'6", 275 lbs).

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thrust is kind of a non-issue. It's more a slow, almost still, "Just put me inside you" union. The depth is what the woman on top wants it to be. Not sure if it's common with all guys, but if I'm sitting some of my cock (probably 1/4) sinks back into my body. (I'm not that overweight. <-- 6'6", 275 lbs).

Good grief, you're tall! If I stood next to you, it would be comical.

I don't know if I could do that with TheBoyfriend without him bottoming out. I think we've tried it before and I was not happy.

I like the same position but in a chair in front of a mirror. I find the leverage makes it easier to be on top without tiring as much as being in the cowgirl position, and I like how much easier it is to kiss one another's lips, neck, chest. If the chair has a high back that I can grab onto, then it really helps. Done in front of a mirror, TheBoyfriend can enjoy looking at me from behind by looking over my shoulder. It's also wonderful when we get out of the shower and we're still all wet and slick. We do it in the bathroom when it's still steamy so that we don't get cold. Obviously a mirror wouldn't work there, but it feels wonderful!

Standing up, he'll support my weight and I'll wrap my legs around him, but I'm the one who moves up and down his cock. It helps if he spreads his legs a little and I put my thighs on top of his to move up and down, I put my hands on his shoulders to help. I absolutely love this position, but I get tired the quickest in this position. It's also gorgeous in the mirror. It helps that I only weigh 100 lbs. I often think that I need to get stronger just so I can do this one longer!

I can orgasm in both positions in just a few minutes. They're my top two favorites! They both also really help when there's a big height difference between me and the man I'm having sex with.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good grief, you're tall! If I stood next to you, it would be comical.

How tall are you? My wife's 5'2", it's pretty comical when we walk hand in hand.

I like the same position but in a chair in front of a mirror. I find the leverage makes it easier to be on top without tiring as much as being in the cowgirl position, and I like how much easier it is to kiss one another's lips, neck, chest.

I like any and all positions that are more relaxing, lazy lays on Sundays type of positions. Best "easy" positions is our sex swing, but the angle prevents a lot of kissing.

If the chair has a high back that I can grab onto, then it really helps. Done in front of a mirror, TheBoyfriend can enjoy looking at me from behind by looking over my shoulder.

Have you ever tried doing it with one of those video rockers?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412iGAmQuJL._AA280_.jpg

My wife can straddle my cock, feet flat on the ground and grind away.

Standing up, he'll support my weight and I'll wrap my legs around him, but I'm the one who moves up and down his cock. It helps if he spreads his legs a little and I put my thighs on top of his to move up and down, I put my hands on his shoulders to help. I absolutely love this position, but I get tired the quickest in this position. It's also gorgeous in the mirror. It helps that I only weigh 100 lbs. I often think that I need to get stronger just so I can do this one longer!

I saw once a harness set up where the straps sling across the guy's shoulders with stirrups down the sides for the woman to prop herself up. In theory anyway, it looks like a pretty effortless set up for stand up sex. If I ever find that again, I'll make sure to post it here.

I can orgasm in both positions in just a few minutes. They're my top two favorites! They both also really help when there's a big height difference between me and the man I'm having sex with.

I noticed those two involve you being on top. Are your orgasms more clitoral (grinding down on his pelvis), or are you maneuvering his cock against your g-spot? I know you're not into the cds/deep spot orgasms, so it's not that.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I like going on top,it gives me control and also brilliant for eye contact.Also,i love to lean forward and let my boobs go into his face.

6ft6!!! Why isnt there that height in UK??? Not fair!! I'm 5ft and all of my history is with 6ft+ guys but none taller than 6ft6.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

my cock doesnt really lose anything, id im like what 6"4 i think, and like 82 kg

i do love women on top though..