woman-orgasm

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well,this the first time i have a relatioship with a virgin and i have to ask several question you guys and girls.my girl can't orgasm through clitoral stimulation.she had never masturbated in her life and when i rub her clitoris she climaxes and then she tells me that she can't stand it and she stops me,but no orgasm at all.when she is on top during penetration she climaxes again and after 7 minutes or so ,she thinks she finishes and for a while she doesn't want sex.is this an orgasm?my questions are the several
1)does she finish when she is on top and that's the reason why she wants a break after this stimulation for a couple of minutes?
2)can she orgasm through clitoral stimulation?i mean,is every girl capable of finishing on her own?i am trying to convience her to do it in order to see if she can orgasm.all girls could finish with me in the past through rubbing her clits with my hands.this is the first time that i can't do it.
i mean is it possible that a girl can have only vaginal orgasm and not clitoral??in our case vaginal orgasm isn't mindblowing but it is like she climaxes she feels great for some time and then her attitude for having more pounding goes away for like 2 minutes.then she is ready again.what are your thoughts on this?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
she climaxes but doesn't orgasm?

urm...if she climaxes & then wants you to stop, it's because she HAS orgasmed!

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she climaxes but doesn't orgasm?

urm...if she climaxes & then wants you to stop, it's because she HAS orgasmed!

yehaaa!that makes me really horny!my woman can orgasm through penetration!thats great.it isn't that i am the biggest or the better lover.there will always be someone bigger,or better for sure,but i want to make her enjoy it as much as i can.i am thinking to rub her clit while she is on top and trying to finish herself off to see if i can make her have some kind of multiple or more intense orgasm.also,when she finishes for second time when she is on top the feeling isn't as intense as the first one.is this normal??for me sure is common.orgasms are much more intense when i have some days to have sex and the foreplay and sexual seduction is high as hell!!well,i am going to convience her to starting masturbate to see if he can climax through this and then i will let her guide me the way she wants it.i hope she can orgasm through clitoral stimulation because i think it will be more intense.i would be glad to make her cum both ways at the same time and to make her shake like a puppy in the snow!it is not about my ego,but it is because she makes me so hot that i can make her love several times like 8-9 during the day and i am crazy about her and i want to make her cum and really intense in order to make her feel psychological closer to me and more in loved with me.i will cover all her body with ice cream and i will eat her!!!!!i am hungry!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Follow her lead on this one.

The clitoris can be very sensitive to the touch, and if she's pushing your hand away, it's because she doesn't want to be touched that way.

IMO, there really isn't any huge difference between the two, and some women prefer the vaginal orgasms.

So don't try to give her something she obviously doesn't want, and be proud of what you ARE doing for her! :wink:

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Follow her lead on this one.

The clitoris can be very sensitive to the touch, and if she's pushing your hand away, it's because she doesn't want to be touched that way.

IMO, there really isn't any huge difference between the two, and some women prefer the vaginal orgasms.

So don't try to give her something she obviously doesn't want, and be proud of what you ARE doing for her! :wink:

maybe she wants to be touched some other way perhaps to achieve orgasm right?i think that she isn't sure if she orgasms when on top but we both think she does orgasm.well,i believe that her orgasm isn't much intense and i want it to be more intense that's the reason i want to explore her body and to see if she can orgasm by clitoral stimulaton...thats all!!!maybe i will do it this summer...i will keep you informed!:p

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I know where your girl is coming from here because i was the same. First time i had sex i had never masturbated with my clit before, so when he started doing it for me it shocked me with how intense the feeling was.

Your girl is stopping you from giving her clit stimulation because she is worried about letting herself go. Give her time as she still may be very sensitive to directed stimulation, but each time do it until she asks you to stop and try and make it last longer (with her approval).

YES
she can orgasm from clit stimulation, she just needs to trust you and that her body is reacting in a natural way

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
YES she can orgasm from clit stimulation, she just needs to trust you and that her body is reacting in a natural way
there are lots of women who can't orgasm from clit stimulation.

and direct clit stimulation from rough male hands can be too much in a bad way.

...lubed finger and a gentle touch, avoid going under the hood at first.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was a virgin and you don't sound like you're very experienced either, maybe you both need to communicate a little more, you mention she doesn't masturbate so she's probably unfamiliar with what she does like. Personally I find it unlikely that she doesn't masturbate, most women do, so maybe she's a little uneasy with sex and a little uneasy admitting to you that she masturbates, this would indicate that she's uncomfortable with sex which is never a good thing, if you're uncomfortable about it it makes it hard to talk about. I think from what you say that the things you're doing with her are things you did with previous partners and you seem to be thinking that because they got off on them she should too. We're all different so try different things with her, some women find their clit too sensitive for a lot of direct attention to it so lick, touch, nibble, stroke her in different places, never use a dry finger on her clit and always go very very gently unless you get an indication she wants it harder. Watch her bodily reactions and if one thing gets a good reaction from her intensify that. Don't base what you do with her body on what you've done with other bodies, we're all different, and do try to get her to open up verbally, assure her that we all like sex and we all do it so there's no shame in asking for what you want.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
there are lots of women who can't orgasm from clit stimulation.

and direct clit stimulation from rough male hands can be too much in a bad way.

Of course, but the fact that she was a virgin and new to the whole thing just makes me think she is being over whelmed by the sensation. Id say she just needs to relax, get used to how it feels and eventually she will allow herself to go further and achieve a clit stimulated orgasm

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, but the fact that she was a virgin and new to the whole thing just makes me think she is being over whelmed by the sensation. Id say she just needs to relax, get used to how it feels and eventually she will allow herself to go further and achieve a clit stimulated orgasm
i think it's more likely he was just touching her the wrong way.