woman self fisting vid

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry but that does nothing for me.

She's got that many percings thats she is streched beyong belief and god i hope i never get so loose that i could do that to myself, actually i dont even want a guy doing that too me

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
How big is a woman's fist in circumference? Probably not far off well hung penis girth.
I have biggish hands and mine is 8.5" around. I'd be a bit worried if I met a woman that could easily take that!

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now that was a odd video, I kept thinking she was lookinig for her keys or maybe a good book to read while sunbathing. It wouldn't have surprised me to see a pitcher of Margarettas and a couple of glasses with salted edges and a bag of ice get pulled out.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Sorry but that does nothing for me.

She's got that many percings thats she is streched beyong belief and god i hope i never get so loose that i could do that to myself, actually i dont even want a guy doing that too me

Exactly! I don't ever want to look like that. I didn't see anything there that looked remotely enjoyable.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:

Exactly! I don't ever want to look like that. I didn't see anything there that looked remotely enjoyable.

It looked kinda gross to me...that many piercings is just wrong lol

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No way I want to see it..just remembering i saw once how it goes in a picture...for me is just terrible situation my stomach or eyes do not accept it.

IsTHATReal

Just Browsing
Media
hmmm... I thought it was kind of interesting her choice of metals and where...seems like she would get a great deal of stimulation from walking alone... as well as th fact that she is obviously into body modification - being that she has some very large impants as well... oh course being a european fetish model for 10 years I suppose would do that to you...lol.

Anyway...

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a wreck. All those damn rings. But, as i distinctly recall, there was another vid clip in here that had another woman with the same amount of rings, only she was pushing a giant dildo out of her pussy. mad me wanna retch just after the 1st twenty seconds.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fisting is HOT. And to the retards who think the pussy doesn't "spring back" after a fisting: well...YOU'RE RETARDS.