Woman sentenced to 4 years for torching boyfriend's penis

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by nakedwally, Mar 3, 2007.

1. nakedwally

Gold Member

Albums:
    A Montreal woman who poured fondue fuel over her sleeping boyfriend and lit his penis on fire has been sentenced to four years in prison.
    Quebec Judge Louis Legault sentenced Andrée René, 44, to 30 more months in prison, crediting her with 18 months for the time she has already served.
    René must also undergo psychological counselling for alcohol abuse and aggression while she's in prison, and is prohibited from owning guns or combustible materials for 10 years after being released.
    The sentencing ends a six-year saga that started in April 2001 when René was dating Guillaume Pungu. The couple had spent an evening of drinking and arguing when René poured fondue fuel over Pungu's body while he was sleeping.
    He awoke when René set him on fire, scorching his abdomen and genitals. Pungu suffered third-degree burns and was hospitalized for a week, followed by a month of rehabilitation.
    Pungu, who died last year of unrelated causes, was traumatized physically and psychologically by René's attack, lawyers said.
    He suffered insomnia and nightmares, was scared of lighters and fire, and had problems with intimacy.
    "He had difficulties entering into other relationships after the incident," Crown prosecutor Steeve Larivière said Wednesday.
    René was arrested after the 2001 assault and eventually released on bail pending her trial. She was arrested again after she failed to appear in court in November 2006 for her sentencing arguments.
    During the sentencing arguments, the court heard René has a history of behavioural problems, has been a victim of abusive relationships and harbours deep anger towards men.

(source cbc news Woman sentenced to 4 years for torching boyfriend's penis )

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I wonder what his month of rehabilitation involved?

3. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Only 4 years? What the fuck is going on? Bring that bitch to Jersey.........:mad:

4. naughty

Gold Member

I dont even own one and I agree with that assessment. I think she needs to have something torched as a part of her therapy:biggrin1:

5. Max Cdn

Max Cdn Member

Albums:
    damn, i'm from quebec... I think i'll hide te fondue fuel from now on.

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

I can't believe she only got four years, let's have her twat set ablaze. I don't care what's going on in her head, she knows better than to set the fucker's dick on fire.

Why can't people just leave when it's time to be over?

7. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I always said you can't win an argument with a woman.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Great balls of fire or Ring of fire. Just some of the songs that where played at his funeral:wink: The New York Times also said they had a screening of Blazzing Saddles because it was his favorite movie

9. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't care what her "issues" are, or that she has been a victim of abusive relationships for that matter...so what? So have I and so have countless others but that doesn't give her the ok to light up someone's penis! I think she should have had a much more severe sentence.

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

That lady is psychotic.

12. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:

I agree. Only 1 out of 10 women ever reports sexual assault because of the shit the courts put them through with trying to ruin their credibility, essentially victimizing and violating them all over again...when I see someone use abuse as an excuse for something so heinous, it makes my blood boil because there will never be justice in this world for those that deserve it because of the defense of the actions of of those like her.

13. D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy Account Disabled

Mabe that whack ho can get together with lorenna Bobbitt and make a million selling a book?

Draft saved Draft deleted