Woman shot in head lives, and makes tea

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woman shot in head lives, and makes tea

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – A Mississippi woman who was shot in the head not only survived but made herself tea and offered an astonished deputy something to drink, authorities said Friday. Tammy Sexton, 47, remained hospitalized three days after being wounded by her husband, who killed himself after he shot his wife. A bullet struck her squarely in the forehead, passed through her skull and exited through the back of her head, authorities said. She is expected to fully recover.
"There's no way she should be alive other than a miracle from God," said Sheriff Mike Byrd of Jackson County, Miss.

Byrd said deputies were looking for Sexton's husband, Donald Ray Sexton, earlier in the week to give him a document ordering him to stay away from his wife. Court records show he was put on probation for six months on April 9 for domestic violence. He showed up at their home in rural Jackson County in Southeast Mississippi about 12:10 a.m. Tuesday and confronted his wife as a relative ran next door to call police, the sheriff said. "She was at her bed, and he shot her right in the head," Byrd said. "Then he went out on the back porch and shot himself."
Sounds to me like God wasn't finished with her yet. :cool:

To the haters fuck off, this is a feel good story! :cool:

Last edited:

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah! Wow I love stories like this, I heard somethign like that a few years back. A man was shot and walked into a grocery store with a bullet hole in his forehead just above his eye. He shopped for about an hour according t people later on looking at the cameras. And his check out clerk noticed the hole, said she had a problem with his card adn called 911

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, but another wierd thing about this story is: Woman makes tea while abusive ex-hubby lies dead on back porch. Still, I suppose you gotta calm your nerves somehow is such circumstances.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Glad to see she's got her priorities right, lol. And she made tea instead of coffee, so obviously nothing wrong with her sense of judgement. :)