Woman sits on boyfriend's toilet for 2 years.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So many questions I want answered!
I have a few uninformed guesses for you

Did they have sex? No - her skin had grown around the seat - I doubt she moved off it at all
Did she watch TV? It's possible she had a radio or portable TV but it is also possible that she spent most of the time in a stupor.
Did she change clothes? I would image not - if she was too quasi-catatonic to stand up off the toilet I doubt she was much concerned with changing clothes.
Is her boyfriend a fucking moron? He probably has social challenges of his own, if that is what you mean.
Did anyone else know about this? I would guess not.
Where the hell is this womans family? Some people aren't in touch with their families.
How did she sleep? Sitting on the toilet. I would guess she either slumped forward or leaned back against the cistern - it is possible the toilet was near a wall and she would have had another support to lean against.
How did she bathe? I would imagine she didn't.

Mental illness has very many expressions. This is very sad.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What did she do if the toilet got clogged? Could they fit a plunger in?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I bet his neighbours were pissed of with him constantly knocking their door and asking, ‘Can I use your bathroom.’

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I"m guessing she was a big gal. The report did not mention her weight. I guess the old adage "you don't shit where you eat" did not apply to her. I hope she will be okay.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
“It really doesn’t surprise me,” Ellis said of the bathroom incident. “What surprises me is somebody wasn’t called in a bit earlier.”

WTF. How can anybody not be surprised by this.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she had some kind of mental illness... but it's still stupid, you think SOMEONE would have gotten worried and called the cops.