Woman Sitting on a Man's Face

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the women I've known love receiving oral (file that under the "water is wet" category for stating the obvious!) but I've noticed that many women get off that much more from sitting on a man's face while he licks, sucks and pleases her

So my question to the women here: what is it about that position that gets you off extra?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope, worst position ever!
oral is ok.
not mind blowing, but ok.
however...
how the hell can i concentrate on the sensations and relax enough to enjoy them when i'm hovering over his gob?

flat on my back and legs akimbo,
thank you very much!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
had a gf who loved giving oral, but was not crazy about receiving it, too bad, when i did get to do it for her she had one of the sweetest pussies ever! claimed her aversion came from a previous heavy bearded boyfriend who scratched her and made it uncomfortable. we made up for it in other ways, she was highly orgasmic with the correct finger stimulation.

youngbuck00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever a woman sits on my face, I never get to finish because they always get worked up and sit on my dick. Whenever a woman cums from me eating her, it's always off her back. I do like 69ing with her on top though, the feeling of her tongue on the top side of my head is a crazy sensation.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some female "domme" types can really get off on this, as a submissive act by the male partner. Smothering face sitting as play falls into the same realm. The subs expect to offer something extra... enduring either lack of mobility or even breathing is their humbling gift to the domme. Squirters make it even more of a challenge/reward.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some female "domme" types can really get off on this, as a submissive act by the male partner. Smothering face sitting as play falls into the same realm. The subs expect to offer something extra... enduring either lack of mobility or even breathing is their humbling gift to the domme. Squirters make it even more of a challenge/reward.

:yup:

Madison_Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting, many of the women I've been with who love sitting on my face are more the submissive types in bed. Maybe they are getting off on the role reversal?

I was also wondering if there was any physical advantage to the position, i.e. blood rushing to the pussy in a sitting up position as opposed to lying on her back

Woodland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember once, with a Filipino gf, I had her try just sitting on my face while I ate her. I loved her pussy, and wanted to be as close to it as possible and have as much contact with my face too.

It was so exciting to have her moaning and grinding on my face, that I came without her touching me! It was awesome for both of us and it was great for her confidence to see me cum from just eating her out. :)

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oral is ok.
however...
how the hell can i concentrate on the sensations and relax enough to enjoy them when i'm hovering over his gob?

thank you very much!

I second this. I hate sitting on a guy feeling like i am going to suffocate him!

I shared a house with someone who made face sitting movies. He was the guy underneath the woman - he only did it because he couldn't be identified :biggrin1: I watched one of them and it was the most boring 20 mins ever..

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmm, I read all these posts, and I feel that face sitting is not a good thing from the ladies view point, well my concern was getting my nose broke in the heat of pleasuring, its been busted 3 times from football, so its a sensitive area, myself I have limited experience with oral sex with a woman, I want too, but my wife says no, I did get too one time, she was drunk, and I took the opportunity, she enjoyed it, but the next morning told me to not do that since I took advantage of her being drunk. I am still interested in giving oral sex to a woman, and think about it often, just can't with the one I am with currently...

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This AIN'T about you. Are you a woman? Yep, I guess you are.

"So my question to the women here: what is it about that position that gets you off extra? "

Whenever a woman sits on my face, I never get to finish because they always get worked up and sit on my dick. Whenever a woman cums from me eating her, it's always off her back. I do like 69ing with her on top though, the feeling of her tongue on the top side of my head is a crazy sensation.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oral is ok.
however...

thank you very much!

It doesnt make it easy for me to do great work either, wondering if I'll do a good enough job so that she gets weak in the knees and falls on my face. I love her and all, but going to the ER with a broken nose is no fun (actually happened to my friend) and my friends would never let me live down breaking my nose on a girls pussy

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
My wife sat on my face last night. She always cums hard from oral, but I can definitely make her cum hardest in this position, especially if I lean hear back so her back is arched and her tits are sort of pointing to the ceiling. Then her clit is really sticking out and I can have my way with it.

We both love this position.