woman slaps man then man slaps woman VIDEO...opinions plz

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by the_1homie, Sep 4, 2008.

1. the_1homie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. B_cherri

B_cherri New Member

Asia is different

3. koval

Gold Member

Without knowing the full story behind why she slapped him in the first place I think it was deserved but not to the force that he used (and I know I will be hated for saying that).

Although it was justified for a member of the crew to come to her defense, I think it was a bit unfair for the whole crew to round up on the guy. They should have just pulled them both apart.

He might have said something to incite her or she might have said something to incite him. We will just never know.

4. ConnerM360

ConnerM360 Active Member

Albums:
    Wow that was bad. poor girl AND poor guy.

Well in india i am pretty sure women do not have the same rights as man and that would be the repeated How can she slap. But for that i'm not 100% sure. Whereas hitting a woman is inappropriate I have never gathered why. If she is going to slap him should he not be able to slap her back? But that is just a question.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Obviously we don't know the whole story but right from the start he looks angry. Maybe tension had been building but she really should have handled herself better. Also neither of them had the right to hit but he is going to be the stronger of the 2 so id guess that's why he got restrained

6. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

She got what was coming to her and so did he. If you react to your impulses without first thinking, expect there to be consequences. The only people that didn't immediately get what was coming to them were the crowd of men that beat him up. They also reacted to their impulses without thinking. However, life itself will always grind down your ego, humiliate and humble you so even they can't escape from their reactions.

The reason that they all reacted the way they did towards eachother, is because they have an inflated sense of themselves' that they wish to defend. They wish to defend it because they subconsciously realise that their sense of self is actually very fragile and hollow. The very young child does not have a sense of a "self", or absolute identity. This is the true, worldy state of reality. As human concepts of self and absolute identity are taught to a child, by adults, the child builds up an illusionary self of absolute identity and separateness from the rest of the world. The child will come to be very defensive and sensitive of this sense of self, or ego because somewhere deep within, it subconsciously realises that from the very beginning there never was an absolute, separate "self".

People are so defensive of their sense of self and their ego boundaries because something deep within knows that the absolute self is a hollow concept that isn't true and therefore requires constant defending from everything that challenges it's existance, including all of life's humiliating lessons. It is only once one allows one's self to feel hollow and empty, without reacting against the feeling that one can come to terms with it and find peace with it's reality. By reacting defensively to humiliating lessons in life, you are attempting to push away the feeling of emptiness (worthlessness) that the humiliation brings. It is only when you stop trying to push away the experience of internal emptiness through reaction and instead allow yourself to sit with the feeling that you can come to understand, tolerate and make peace with it's reality.

Gunna

p.s sorry if that's too deep for some of you, I study psychology and Zen.

#6 gunnaknow, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  7. Xcuze

Gold Member

Well, one good slap deserves another. She started it so she deserved a quick lesson in taking back what you dish out. It may do her good. At least he didnt punch her. Spare me any sexist nonsense.

8. Steinweg9

Steinweg9 New Member

Women have always gotten away with murder. Pussy-whipped men have cherished them for the wrong reasons, and have allowed them to do whatever they've damn-well pleased. She was impulsive, she thought she could create stage drama with this stunt. She'd already sworn at him, he surprised her, that's all. The other men were just reacting in the barbaric way that men traditionally have, each one was overtaken by his unevolved lizard-brain, each one wants to prove himself worthy to be the next one to fuck her. That's all. It's an old story of which I'd like to see the final chapter. What you see here is always the ending, from an encounter with a rude woman in a grocery store to divorce-court conclusions. I say fuck 'em hard. The "insulted" woman cries and ends up with the estate holdings while the guy has to keep working to give her more...
    Guys, you're not likely to be reading this thread, and I don't know why I landed on it, but that the other men came to this asshole's "rescue" and hurt their fellow male just turned my stomach. When are we gonna get together on this? When will all the men unite as brothers and stake our claim? I, for one, am over seeing men coerced and abused by women -- verbally, financially -- I hate it. I vote for the guy.

9. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't condone violence of any kind...
    and whoever has a problem with it can come see me outside...:smile:

10. Xcuze

Gold Member

If this guy turned out to be a flaming queen would it make a difference?

11. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    One cannot study Zen, one can only achieve Zen by not looking for it. Remember, there is no spoon.

12. gunnaknow

gunnaknow New Member

Bigjpgh, if you think that I said I study Zen, read what I said again. Repeat what I said over and over again until you truly see what was said. Also, you should understand that even when a Zen master states something about Zen, it is understood that the words themselves' aren't correct because of the fact that all words are subsidiaries or precursors to polar concepts.

Therefore, even if one did state that one studies Zen, which one did not, the accomplished practitioner understands that this is not meant literally, due to the fact that all words pertaining to Zen can never be correct, or incorrect for that matter. It is understood that any descriptions are descriptions of an idea about Zen and not descriptions of Zen itself. The very word Zen is not Zen and therefore, if you truly wish to correct me absolutely, you wouldn't have even typed the word Zen.

Remember, my dear friend, not to try to get envolved with semantics when talking about Zen, as you will always be incorrect yourself when trying to correct someone else. Even my reply to you isn't correct, do you see? Yes, you do, even if you don't.

Kind regards

Your dear friend Gunnaknow

p.s. I think that you agree that we should perhaps leave them to discuss the original topic.

#12 gunnaknow, Sep 5, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  13. Kassokilleri2ff

This reminds me of a stand up comic I saw on TV. He said women should learn some repercussion for doing crazy shit. Like when he grew up, if he called a man a bitch and slapped him, he would get his ass kicked. But A woman would key his car, throw a brick through his house windows, and then stand next to him and laugh because he can't hit her.

pretty funny.

Also what if chyna from wrestling hit you. Can you hit her back? She would crush most guys so I think yes lol.

Personally i would never hit a woman. But If I was a cop, i would shoot her and say that I feared for my life. LOL! Hilarious.

14. Nikkiwadlin

Nikkiwadlin New Member

Hitting is called Battery, and whom ever does it is guilty of a domestic crime. Sticks and stones, etc... but words can never hurt me. As the relative of a Sheriff deputy, he has told me many more women are hauled to jail than are men. Sadly the woman calls the cops. Ladies get in control of yourselves. Hitting does not mean you are right about anything.

15. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

weird that i got a hard on?

16. luklakls

luklakls New Member

Albums:
    Well. Not that I would ever feel the need the hit a women for no reason she probably deserved it.

From the small amount of video there was she probably said or did something that offended him. So when the video picked up it sounded like he said he didnt want to talk to her,he also looked pretty calm before he was hit. She was the one that yelled an struck first,so it could have been just his reaction to hit back and question later. Given the fact that it is India and women are suppose to be more submissive,he probably was mad because for her to strike him is almost unheard of.

ps.at like second 34 the other guy says maderchod..lol if anyone doesnt know what it means..google it

17. B_Jennuine73

B_Jennuine73 New Member

She should not have slapped him. He reacted without thinking, it was a knee jerk reaction to slap her back. They were both wrong.

18. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    Both were wrong and should've kept their cool.

19. daddybrock32

daddybrock32 New Member

Woman want equality they should not complain when they get it. When one man slaps another he is going to get hit back at the very least. The same is true if a woman slaps another woman. The crew unfairly went after the man. She slapped him first and they acted like he attacked her.

20. dajunglee786

dajunglee786 New Member

due to the fact i understand what they were saying after the slappage, i found the vid fucking hilarious. as for the slapping...pah its probably part of their script to entertain people. of course its wrong to hit women.

Draft saved Draft deleted