Woman Swallows Engagement Ring in 'Frosty' Race

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Woman swallows diamond engagement ring hidden in milkshake

Screen grab of x-ray of engagement ring swallowed by Kaitlin Whipple after her boyfriend Reed Harris put it in a Wendy's milkshake in order to propose to her. Whipple accidentally swallowed her engagement ring when Reed put it in a Wendy's milkshake, thinking it would be a romantic proposal. Kaitlin Whipple told Matt Lauer on NBC's "Today Show" Monday that she swallowed the ring while racing her friends to see who could finish their Wendy's Frosty shake first.
With the X-ray in hand, Harris got down on one knee and popped the question.
Whipple said yes.

Two days after the fateful trip to Wendy's, a bag of prunes and a box of high-fiber breakfast cereal helped Whipple get her ring back. On her blog, krazykaitlin.blogspot.com, Whipple wrote: "It arrived this morning and I have never been so excited about my bodily functions. Haha. It's so beautiful and I love it. It was definitely well worth the wait."

This probably happens 100 times a year and we just don't hear about it. Many women want an engagement story worthy of telling their friends and family. A ring in a champagne glass is sorta hackneyed. A nice dinner where the guy gets down on one knee to propose may sound trite but it is a classice which always goes over well. Putting the ring in a food or beverage has a 50/50 chance of going wrong. No woman wants to watch her bowel movements for 2 days before she gets her ring. :yuck:

IMPORTANT: MEN DO NOT PUT ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN FOOD OR DRINK!

Last edited:

Mandee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know how anyone could swallow a ring! I mean... maybe my mouth is really sensitive, but I think I'd notice if I had a ring in my mouth before I had time to swallow it!