Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in one of the bloc of settlements in a big city. I'm trying to be less an lees self confident about being shirtless. Working out helps a lot. Summer is finally here and I'm shirtless a lot, specially at home. I usually do not walk around town without a T-shirt, but at home I always do. Now even when friends visit. But I do take the garbage out shirtless. Today I went to take my garbage out again, a lady with warned that walking shirtles around the town is not decent. Should I take her advice or just keep doing it my way. What would you do?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well since you have not shared your chest with us I cannot say for sure exactly what she is looking at :eek:P

However your at your house in your yard, as long as you keep your man parts hidden I wouldn't worry about what she has to say!

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has probably very little to do with you and how you look.
I mean just remember the story of this snow sculpture that was supposed to be a copy of the Venus de Milo, a piece of art made out of frozen water and people who saw it demanded that she has to wear a shirt.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was doing the walk of shame home some years back in Key West and could not find my shirt and someone said something similar to me. I just said "Bite Me" and extended my middle finger for emphasis.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a straight friend who likes to think everyone considers him gorgeous. I had to call at his house this morning and although he knew I was coming answered the door wearing very little. I told him "Oh please. Cover up as I've just eaten".

Gizdalin. I think your neighbour needs to get a grip on reality.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Today I went to take my garbage out again, a lady with warned that walking shirtless around the town is not decent. Should I take her advice or just keep doing it my way. What would you do?

I would say "I disagree. Only old fashioned, puritanical ,body-phobic prudes think that way dear."

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in one of the bloc of settlements in a big city. I'm trying to be less an lees self confident about being shirtless. Working out helps a lot. Summer is finally here and I'm shirtless a lot, specially at home. I usually do not walk around town without a T-shirt, but at home I always do. Now even when friends visit. But I do take the garbage out shirtless. Today I went to take my garbage out again, a lady with warned that walking shirtles around the town is not decent. Should I take her advice or just keep doing it my way. What would you do?

She should mind her own buisness and I would tell her so. If your walking around in public with your dick out ok she has a point. Walking around with no shirt on? who cares.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She must be a nut if this is what she cares to speak out about. Maybe you caused her to wet herself and she got pissed cuz she has to change her undies.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What kind of person complains about stuff like this? Regardless of what the original poster looks like, there are shirtless men on television, in movies, and out in public on warm/hot days. To call this indecent is crazy.

I know some pretty conservative dressers, and I doubt that any of them would have any issue with a shirtless guy taking out the trash.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you're smart not to walk around your town without a t-shirt; most places will staunchly enforce their "no shoes, no shirt" policy,and sometimes it even be misconstrued as indecent exposure.

Now as for your being home, well you only walked your trash out,and got the notice of some of busy body old biddy who clearly can't mind her own fucking business. You did nothing wrong.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was expecting a completely different thread based on the title, but having read it through, I gotta add to the chorus that the woman was outta line. Short of lewd indecency (being shirtless doesn't qualify), she had no business in saying what she did. I shall never understand those who take other people's private lives to be part of their own.