Woman trouble please help

Ineligible: Just to add to what people have said, it's also important to remember that in any request for advice, we only know a little of the story, and that can be misleading. We don't know Italian Stallian and his girlfriend personally, and therefore can't know their personalities well. We haven't heard from his girlfriend at all. Frequently, when you learn a bit more, you think, "Oh, that changes things . . .".

ItalianStallion: There is no imprenable evidence that indicates in any way that I am a "doormat" as one might say. If one were to understand my personality then that person would know that I am not one to take abuse from anyone. In my original post we had just started this break, at the time I was hurt, and didn't want to listen to my lady to understand the reason that this was going on. I do not take abuse, but I respect my lady enough to let her do what she needs to do. Many people have felt over committed, this is not uncommon. I myself even feel that I may have over commited, and I truly believe that this time has helped tremendously. I can say that I understand everything about my situation, and nobody else can say that simply because that person is not me. This is not her breaking up with me, or her not being sexually attracted to me, believe me she is there for me just as much as ever. She also shows me affection just as much as she always has.The simple fact of the matter is that I am happy, and she is happy, we are slowly easing back into a commited relationship. Much has change sense the last time I spoke on this topic, and it will continue to change. This is a lady that never had her own car, or a job, and lived with her parents as an only child. She just needed to spread her wings a little, she now has a good job, and her own car. One to base a true opinion would have to know her, her life, and the type of people her parents are. There is not much else to say, I am very happy and so is she, she is living at home for her first quarter of school, and she is then moving into my house just before Christmas. I don't not feel that I need to justify my choice with anyone I value everyone's opinion, but in truth one would have to walk in my shoe's to understand.