Woman types

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Coyne Toss, May 20, 2006.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

What is your ideal type of woman? i find mediterranean and asian ones very sexy.

2. Paladin

Paladin New Member

Well for me it is a beautiful Redhead that is the hottest. A redhead in heels is the ultimate.

3. dong20

Gold Member

'Generally' speaking I find I like the body shape most usually seen in many African women but it's by no means a hard and fast rule and not unique to them at all. An attractive woman is an attractive woman whatever her ethnicity in a physical sense at least.

Longer term of course it's about personality and on that I don't think ethnicity plays a significant role.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    My Ideal Woman:

One that understands the VALUE of my used Car Parts

One that knows the value of that 1987 Grand National with no paint and no motor.

One that realizes my car lawn ornaments isn't a junkyard but a symbol of my wealth.

One that understands that it's not the drag racing, but the nitro methane in the air that makes us giggly.

One that doesn't expect me to watch Home and Garden TV and listen to Love Stories on the radio - all the time.

One that doesn't put on 10 tons of makeup, and leave a hair spray ozone in the bathroom. (This can be lethal with flattulence and a spark)

One that doesn't leave that curling iron on all the time. (Hence the spark)

And finally....
    One that loves me for me, and not my 87 Grand National.

Draft saved Draft deleted