Woman who are hairy

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look . . . in . . . the . . . dictionary.

A dictionary is an attempt to define a word using other words. There is an inherent problem with this in that not all words can be defined using other words.

And as I already pointed out to you in the definition, the word used is tending to promote health. And there is a reason the dictionary used "tending", because it means something akin to "leaning towards"
"He tends to be more liberal than conservative."
This does not mean he is completely liberal.
Just like hygiene does not mean it must promote health to fall in the category of hygiene. Indeed, what exactly promotes health is questionable.

Having lived speaking English for 33 years, and being quite good at it, might I add, as well as having read extensively my whole life, including dozens if not hundreds of college level texts, I know how to use the word "hygiene" correctly.

AE's suggestion of grooming is appropriate.
Yes it is, but hygiene was also correct. I could have said it is just basic grooming, but I didn't, because that word was not on the tip of my tongue.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A dictionary is an attempt to define a word using other words. There is an inherent problem with this in that not all words can be defined using other words.

I agree with this to some extent. But in cases where one word cannot be used to describe another, several words are used. In this case it wasn't necessary because one word, 'sanitary' was sufficient.

And as I already pointed out to you in the definition, the word used is tending to promote health. And there is a reason the dictionary used "tending", because it means something akin to "leaning towards"
Just like hygiene does not mean it must promote health to fall in the category of hygiene. Indeed, what exactly promotes health is questionable.

'Tending to promote health' and 'sanitary' are two different uses of the word hygiene.

So, just to get this straight, did you initially mean that you believe shaving (or equivalent) is, or should be, a regular part of a person's grooming routine? Did you mean that NOT shaving is unsanitary? Did you mean that you believe shaving promotes health? Or did you mean something entirely different.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, just to get this straight, did you initially mean that you believe shaving (or equivalent) is,

It's just so much damn worse than a shaved or trimmed pussy.
Let's just note, that trimmed is not the equivalent. Waxing or sugaring or laser hair removal would be. Since we are playing "define every single word" tonight...
or should be, a regular part of a person's grooming routine?
No I did not. You are acting like I said every woman should do it. I stated a personal preference, and then I noted how ridiculous it is to claim that not shaving is "natural" if you are still washing your face or cutting your hair or wiping your ass, since all of those are also technically "un-natural"
Did you mean that NOT shaving is unsanitary?
No

Did you mean that you believe shaving promotes health?
No. Nor did anything I write anything to imply that.

I meant that shaving/trimming a snatch goes in the same category as shaving/trimming a beard, and that the whole "natural is best" thing is a false argument, since a great deal of our hygiene/grooming is completely unnatural.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No I did not. You are acting like I said every woman should do it.

Where did I say that you said such a thing? I'm ASKING what you meant because I don't have a fucking clue and I'm trying to figure it out.

I stated a personal preference,

So . . . you have a personal preference for no hair.

and then I noted how ridiculous it is to claim that not shaving is "natural" if you are still washing your face or cutting your hair or wiping your ass, since all of those are also technically "un-natural"

I agree that the 'natural' argument is a silly one.

Glad to hear it.

No. Nor did anything I write anything to imply that.

Also glad to hear it.

I meant that shaving/trimming a snatch goes in the same category as shaving/trimming a beard, and that the whole "natural is best" thing is a false argument, since a great deal of our hygiene/grooming is completely unnatural.

Fine. I agree with you then.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where did I say that you said such a thing? I'm ASKING what you meant because I don't have a fucking clue and I'm trying to figure it out.

A regular part of a person's grooming routine is a universal statement implying all should.
A regular part of some people's grooming routine would have been closer to what I meant.
Since this issue is almost as hot as circumcision, I felt it would only be wise to be absolutely clear before some knucklehead decided to chime in and ask me what gives me the right to tell other women what to do with their pussy hair. :rolleyes:
Believe me, I've been on the internet long enough to know that is exactly what would happen if I did not clarify.

Fine. I agree with you then.
Fine.

Hmmph.

*turns nose up in air and walks away*

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A regular part of a person's grooming routine is a universal statement implying all should.
A regular part of some people's grooming routine would have been closer to what I meant.
Since this issue is almost as hot as circumcision, I felt it would only be wise to be absolutely clear before some knucklehead decided to chime in and ask me what gives me the right to tell other women what to do with their pussy hair. :rolleyes:
Believe me, I've been on the internet long enough to know that is exactly what would happen if I did not clarify.

I was asking IF you thought that. And I would certainly have been the knucklehead, if you did.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Having lived speaking English for 33 years, and being quite good at it, might I add, as well as having read extensively my whole life, including dozens if not hundreds of college level texts, I know how to use the word "hygiene" correctly.

Yes it is, but hygiene was also correct. I could have said it is just basic grooming, but I didn't, because that word was not on the tip of my tongue.

I'm sure you'd make Shakespeare seem illiterate. We frankly don't care about your literary bona fides. The point I would make is that I've been having lovely, passionate, HYGIENIC, and SANITARY oral sex with the same unshaven woman since the 60's...well before you were born much less having read your first primer - or did you skip right to Kirkegaard? Perhaps you can now return to your many intellectually weighty college tomes and have fun with bald, adolescent-looking vaginas. We all have our fetishes, myself included. No need to seem judgmental. Ta ta!

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure you'd make Shakespeare seem illiterate. We frankly don't care about your literary bona fides. The point I would make is that I've been having lovely, passionate, HYGIENIC, and SANITARY oral sex with the same unshaven woman since the 60's...well before you were born much less having read your first primer - or did you skip right to Kirkegaard? Perhaps you can now return to your many intellectually weighty college tomes and have fun with bald, adolescent-looking vaginas. We all have our fetishes, myself included. No need to seem judgmental. Ta ta!

BTW, you do have a nice dick...so you probably "have me" there.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from the semantic debates (for what it's worth, I'm with Subgirrl), going back to the original topic my ex had hair in all the places the OP mentioned (plus her stomach and nipples), and I liked it fine. Her hair was fairly straight, so there weren't any issues involving ingrown hairs. There weren't any issues with cunnilingus because we didn't do that. The only thing we had to watch out for was making sure her pubic hairs weren't pushed into her vagina when we started penetration (the hairs on her labia were typically four to five inches long). We didn't do that once, and my ex reported that she experienced a new level of pain....

J

JR7

Wow, 4-5 inches long. I know what that looks like. That's a nice full bush lpeig! I love those pussies where you have to separate the hair along the labia majora to expose (and lick) the labia minora and clitorus.

Lil_girl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny funny topic...and I love it!

15 yrs ago I started waxing my underarms & legs, tried bikini but THAT killed! I had been keeping things trimmed since '90. Then bought hair trimmers... Sssooo much easier - just zip zip & done basically.
I can't recall how long ago I was shaving the butt area and such.

Now, I have been grooming for a few decades and it goes like this:

Still wax, as needed but there's fine little hairs when it's time.
In the winter I let it grow a little longer or thicker before I set an appt
I shave my bottom and edge of the lips about every other day or 3 days.
And trim - when I get "teepee pee pee" lol ... It's when the hairs get long enough to grow toward each other and collide in the middle... Lol. That's my clue to trim again. (about 3-4 weeks)

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've noticed that a lot of the hipsters in Brooklyn have foregone shaving. It looks like we may have gone full-circle and bush is coming back into favor.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not very hairy at all and used to just trim my hairs with scissors. But I started to do the Brazilian waxing with the landing strip and love it. I think what I love best about it is that they remove the hair from your ass crack. I saw yesterday a video on this site where the woman was so hairy that she could have braided her pussy hairs. I thought it looked gross. Just my opinion. I am starting the permanent laser hair removal and may ask for a larger landing strip so I still have the option of having some hair, lol.

framedwaterbottle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I had a penny....

You're only unhygenic if you don't wash your bits. As for coughing up hairballs - well I don't know how you give oral sex, but it's extremely easy to do it without getting a hair in your mouth. I've never had the problem. Use your fingers!

For one, I think it's a shame everyone has to look the same way.

I totally agree! It is a shame to see so many shaved. I also agree with the hairball...if you are getting hair in your mouth then you need some lessons in how to properly go down on a woman. :)

In college I dated a gal from Brazil who sported the thickest biggest bush I've ever seen. Oh my goodness! It was beautiful and kept shaped nicely around the edges. But the triangle was unbelievably thick. You could not see her skin through it unless you parted it. I asked her once if she was self-conscience of it and she said not at all. In fact she was proud of it and had gotten several compliments/comments from other gals in her dorm who had seen her in the shower. One even asked to touch it! lol

Hohum...my wife shaves her lips but leaves the top full so we compromise :)