woman who are vocal

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually I'm just noisy because I'm noisy. after I come and the rational mind is more in control, I can choose to say things that I know will turn Mr.Sares on. but if I head back into another build, it's a lot less articulate.

I do like it when something I say pushes him right over the edge.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
usually I'm just noisy because I'm noisy. after I come and the rational mind is more in control, I can choose to say things that I know will turn Mr.Sares on. but if I head back into another build, it's a lot less articulate.

I do like it when something I say pushes him right over the edge.

I'm the exact same way. I'd love to yell out how good he is and he's such a stud and my god I'm gonna cum so hard etc. etc., but most of the time if I'm really feeling it I can't form too many coherent words in a row. I'm pretty vocal but most of the time moans, shrieks and whimpers will have to do. Of course as Sares suggests, it does gets easier to talk between buildups. Yeah buildups!:tongue:

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of the time I don't even realize how loud I can get. I have to make a conscious effort to keep it down, when necessary. But that is just how I am.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wonderland said:
A lot of the time I don't even realize how loud I can get. I have to make a conscious effort to keep it down, when necessary. But that is just how I am.

A couple times I've been with a guy and we've made an audio recording of our session. The idea came from a fellow I was seeing earlier this year and I personally find it so hot. You hear all the time about people making videos but there's something about just lying in bed with a guy listening to the sounds of the two of us having sex. It always gets me going again, as if I needed another excuse :biggrin1: .

RnR

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with most of the ladies here, it is simply something I cannot control.

There are times when I am easing in to the "moment'" and can say something to "R" to get him closer, but really in the heat of battle, I have no control over what I say or how I say it. (And if we have guests, or at a hotel, "R" has to tell me to settle down or I cover my mouth.)

Maybe this is odd, or maybe it is all in my head, but when I have to be careful about being too loud I have noticed my orgasms are not as strong. Anyone else like that?

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Dare i say there isnt a woman here how hasnt exagerated and faked an orgasm to either end sex or make a partner feel like he was doing a better job then he actually was
sorry, point of pride... I have never, ever faked an orgasm, and I never will

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
sorry, point of pride... I have never, ever faked an orgasm, and I never will

Amen, sister. Neither have I. Why would I want to make him think he's ringing my bell if he's not? Sure, to make him feel he's doing great, but then he's going to think I like what he's doing and he'll do it again next time and so why would I want to reinforce stuff that isn't getting me off? Got all that? Bottom line is I say it's better to be honest and actually try to make sex better rather than just act like it's better.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
then he's going to think I like what he's doing and he'll do it again next time and so why would I want to reinforce stuff that isn't getting me off?
yup. that's the main thing. the secondary factor, for me, ties into your honest comment: I like(d) the guys I have sex with. Therefore I afford them the respect of honesty. I think it's more of an insult to assume they are weak, easily damaged princes and I have to protect them from the truth.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
yup. that's the main thing. the secondary factor, for me, ties into your honest comment: I like(d) the guys I have sex with. Therefore I afford them the respect of honesty. I think it's more of an insult to assume they are weak, easily damaged princes and I have to protect them from the truth.

That too :rolleyes: . And I'd be pissed if a guy was faking enjoying something I was doing.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh Ladies...:cool:

And about the horny kind of mad lookings and the words that pop of my mouth when we are doing rear positions....:tongue: :biggrin1: i know i keep turning my head look deep to him and say: Fuck me u fucker bastard man...and things like that but with :mad: a mad but horny face...i myself when replay the 'tape' in my mind laugh at myself...a lot...

Ok..some women dont like rear/doggie positions but i have to say is one of my favorite positions for sure...and i do like to control it and i bang him 'making him stay quiet' and i thrust...than i say: Yeh..im fucking you now u 'bull' ( i found sexy to symbolic compere bulls with men, they are great strong fuckers in my eyes....)

But i need to improve my poor sexy vocabulary... gradually...:rolleyes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gisella said:
Yeh Ladies...:cool:

And about the horny kind of mad lookings and the words that pop of my mouth when we are doing rear positions....:tongue: :biggrin1: i know i keep turning my head look deep to him and say: Fuck me u fucker bastard man...and things like that but with :mad: a mad but horny face...i myself when replay the 'tape' in my mind laugh at myself...a lot...

Ok..some women dont like rear/doggie positions but i have to say is one of my favorite positions for sure...and i do like to control it and i bang him 'making him stay quiet' and i thrust...than i say: Yeh..im fucking you now u 'bull' ( i found sexy to symbolic compere bulls with men, they are great strong fuckers in my eyes....)

But i need to improve my poor sexy vocabulary... gradually...:rolleyes:

Your sexy vocabulary on this site needs no improvement as far as I can tell. Just ask some of the men here:biggrin1: