woman who are vocal

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first partner (back in high school) was great. However, he wanted me to get off over and over. I just wasn't that orgasmic at the time. I was 15, and didn't know how to keep having orgasms. Further, I really didn't want to. So, I'd have a real orgasm, and then I'd fake three or four, and then he'd come. I faked them because I wanted the sex to be over. It would get to the point of being uncomfortable. Baby, if you find this, and you recognize "us" in this story, please know it wasn't you, it was me. I couldn't do it. I really did have a great time.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well,

Not to tell too much, but I discovered my voice on one hot summer night years ago . The man had talented hands... Out of my mouth came sounds and words I didnt know I knew. I think he was shocked. He thought he was dealing with mouse, but came face to face with a tigress.Though I hadnt had much experience I guess I made up for it with natural passion and sensuality....

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Well,

Not to tell too much, but I discovered my voice on one hot summer night years ago . The man had talented hands... Out of my mouth came sounds and words I didnt know I knew. I think he was shocked. He thought he was dealing with mouse, but came face to face with a tigress.Though I hadnt had much experience I guess I made up for it with natural passion and sensuality....

I think the correct term is "glossolalia"

:biggrin1:

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never really understood women that fake orgasms. I know why they do it, and I know some men might even need it. But it just seems a waste of time to me. Either work on the issue so one can get an orgasm, or stop wasting everyones time.

I think I've only been with one women that faked, she admitted it anyway, and I really can't understand why she did so. I guess she had just been trained to, some women do this over and over with every guy they are with, and honestly I just find that sad.

Even if she had told me the sex was terrible, my only response would have been to find out how it could get better, but if she didn't tell me it probably won't get better. With this particular girl she did tell me, and sex got great. But once a liar is revealed, doubt is a hard thing to erase. I definitely don't doubt her these days, but I do think once in a while, did I really get her, or she just full of shit. And if she were full of shit, I would love to catch her. And chances are she's having a great time these days, but because of the past, I will always wonder. Not that it makes a difference though. If I can't tell she's faking hot sex is hot sex. Its just unfortunate, because the only person who is really missing out, would be the faker.

Very strange stuff going on in these women.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doc,

I think it may come down to trust and self esteem. She may have not trusted you enough to be able to take the truth and still be with her. I guess I must be naturally mean, because the idea of faking never even crossed my mind! If you werent hitting it, I probably would have felt like giving you a RUPAUL line, "You betta work!" LOL! No but seriously, I would think for sheer male bravado alone the man would want to know when he wasnt hitting the spot! Then again, there are probably men who can't take that either. But why would anyone want to be with them in the first place? I think it probably all comes down to not what you do ,but the way that you do it. Isn't that what our mothers have always told us? :biggrin1:

Doc said:
I have never really understood women that fake orgasms. I know why they do it, and I know some men might even need it. But it just seems a waste of time to me. Either work on the issue so one can get an orgasm, or stop wasting everyones time.

I think I've only been with one women that faked, she admitted it anyway, and I really can't understand why she did so. I guess she had just been trained to, some women do this over and over with every guy they are with, and honestly I just find that sad.

Even if she had told me the sex was terrible, my only response would have been to find out how it could get better, but if she didn't tell me it probably won't get better. With this particular girl she did tell me, and sex got great. But once a liar is revealed, doubt is a hard thing to erase. I definitely don't doubt her these days, but I do think once in a while, did I really get her, or she just full of shit. And if she were full of shit, I would love to catch her. And chances are she's having a great time these days, but because of the past, I will always wonder. Not that it makes a difference though. If I can't tell she's faking hot sex is hot sex. Its just unfortunate, because the only person who is really missing out, would be the faker.

Very strange stuff going on in these women.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
stud_hunter said:
Amen, sister. Neither have I. Why would I want to make him think he's ringing my bell if he's not? Sure, to make him feel he's doing great, but then he's going to think I like what he's doing and he'll do it again next time and so why would I want to reinforce stuff that isn't getting me off? Got all that? Bottom line is I say it's better to be honest and actually try to make sex better rather than just act like it's better.

For the avareage guy i also see no point in faking unless i need to go do the housework or shopping etc, but my last ex when we got together was a virgin and no matter how hard he tried he just couldnt get me to orgasm. However i found that i could give him 'instructions' on what to do to make sex better and if i faked a small orgasm he always tried to better it the next time..In the end he was amazing and gave me some of the strongest orgasms ive ever had

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naughty said:
Doc,

I guess I must be naturally mean, because the idea of faking never even crossed my mind! If you werent hitting it, I probably would have felt like giving you a RUPAUL line, "You betta work!" LOL! No but seriously, I would think for sheer male bravado alone the man would want to know when he wasnt hitting the spot!

I absolutely agree with your approach. Which is why it always confuses me, when I hear these stories about women that just fake all the time. And this bit about being kind. Don't worry, men like me like to know when we aren't hitting the spot, then we can find a way to do so.

I remember way back when it was my first time. And as I had mentioned in earlier posts, I didn't need to be a genius to figure out that it sucked for myself and the girl at the time. But I could never have known how much it sucked, because it was a one shot deal, and we never discussed it.

Now when I am with someone new, I never plan that I'm going to see stars the first night, I realize the first night can never be the best night. It might be good, it might even be great, but good sex takes practice. Regardless of how good it was the first time, it always gets better. But to get it better you got to ask questions, or you've got to figure out the spots on a person some how. So for me, good sex is completely related to good communication.

That's why I'm so confused with women that fake, it's almost as if they don't want good sex. Its as if they just want it over with. And if they did, why go back to the guy. Funny cycle.

Now going back to the subject. I asked my current GF about this, and she simply said that at the time, she hadn't had an orgasm for years. And to save on the effort of trying to explain to guys why not, she simply faked. I understand, but I find it so unfortunate for her. That any one of those guys, if she had said something, might have done something differently, and she might have been satisfied a second time around.

As a certain type of guy I have three goals in the bedroom. Have a good time. Make my partner come. Make myself come. Usually in this order. I'm usually not upset with the end result unless all of these don't happen. Sex is just as fun as a light activity, as it is a deep activity.

If you look at it from the opposite point of view, and I were a women, and these were my same objectives, then it would make sense that coming is not my priority, but why I lie about it. As a man I certainly don't think about lying that I came or not when I'm with a new woman.

It obviously is just an insecurity issue, but it just irritates me that it is so widespread. Cause it doesn't need to be.

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've learned there is no way I can keep my mouth shut unless the guy sucks bad. Yet all the guys I've had sex with were so quiet so it was just the sound of my voice and the sound of bodies smacking together. I'd like the next guy to be vocal and say all the right things in my ear!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know when my husband gets quiet, its getting good. I hold my breath a lot, but i do grunt when he's fucking me hard. I never talk dirty during sex, its just survival at that point. Now when i go back and watch our videos i realize that i do make a hell of a lot of noises and he has the sexiest voice when he talks during sex, i never noticed it exactly until i stood back as a spectator. Evertime i hear him say something like "You are taking it good, arent ya?" or "Here it comes!" or "You are so tight tonight" I get to where i need to be fucked all over again.

Oh man oh man, i need to go watch those videos again.....

nintynyne

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeh Ladies...:cool:

And about the horny kind of mad lookings and the words that pop of my mouth when we are doing rear positions....:tongue: :biggrin1: i know i keep turning my head look deep to him and say: Fuck me u fucker bastard man...and things like that but with :mad: a mad but horny face...i myself when replay the 'tape' in my mind laugh at myself...a lot...

Ok..some women dont like rear/doggie positions but i have to say is one of my favorite positions for sure...and i do like to control it and i bang him 'making him stay quiet' and i thrust...than i say: Yeh..im fucking you now u 'bull' ( i found sexy to symbolic compere bulls with men, they are great strong fuckers in my eyes....)

But i need to improve my poor sexy vocabulary... gradually...:rolleyes:

Oh my.

I agree with mercurialbliss, you're quite the talker. :wink:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It depends upon my mood and what he is saying.

If the guy is talking real dirty to me and I am in the mood for that I usually just listen or respond appropriately. If he isn’t saying much I usually start off talking a little dirty however when I get close to climaxing it is usually more guttural type noises (the ohhhs, ahhs, mmmms, etc)

However if it is real good I&#8217;ve been told that I say some pretty nasty things very loudly, I&#8217;m a lady so I doubt this of course, but more than one man has told me this so maybe there is a little truth to it <blush>

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dare i say there isnt a woman here how hasnt exagerated and faked an orgasm to either end sex or make a partner feel like he was doing a better job then he actually was

So the short answer..YES
I have never faked and have never needed to!

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was with a vocal girl once. she was all "is that it?" i know what she was really saying "all yeah, thats it". then she'd say she wants some more. well i wasn't surprised. but i was quite sleepy.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No to both questions. I am a loud moaner and screamer, but it happens because I just lose control on the ride up to orgasmville, and once I start coming. It's all genuine.

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm very loud if it's good sex, but I can't really help it. If for some reason I NEED to be quiet, the orgasms are never as good as I can't relax and enjoy it.

I do start out consciously saying things to spur him on, but once I start cumming, anything coherent is gone.

I don't fake either, never have. If it's not working for me, I'd rather say straight out so we can try something different.

A couple times I've been with a guy and we've made an audio recording of our session. The idea came from a fellow I was seeing earlier this year and I personally find it so hot. You hear all the time about people making videos but there's something about just lying in bed with a guy listening to the sounds of the two of us having sex. It always gets me going again, as if I needed another excuse :biggrin1: .

If I had to decide, I´d always prefer good audio over video. It starts your own kind of cinema show.

And yes: faking is never a good thing, not in videos, not in audio recordings, not in real life. Just my point of view of course.

btw. did you ever visit the community of sexsoundlovers at yeppie.org *** the place for sexsoundlovers I pretty much like their statement "Sexsounds are Lovesongs for Adults". The forum over there is a must-see.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had a vocal women as in the screamer type and all my g/f have had great orgasms from me but my Q's is ladies is it the size of the ride your on that makes you scream maybe my ride is not scary enough:rolleyes:

Tristessa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have never had a vocal women as in the screamer type and all my g/f have had great orgasms from me but my Q's is ladies is it the size of the ride your on that makes you scream maybe my ride is not scary enough:rolleyes:

Not necessarily the size of the ride. Good angle, right rhythm, some choice words, and being very attracted to the guy can do it as well even if he's "average".

Are you vocal yourself? That's one sure way to get me loud . . I love hearing deep, sexy moans and if he starts I just can't help myself. Maybe just relax, use a lot of foreplay, and when intercourse starts try making a bit of noise of your own? Or try a position that changes the angle to something a little more unexpected. Best one for making me scream is on my back with legs straight and together, but held up and back towards my head by my boyfriend, who is on his knees. A pillow or three under the hips helps keep things hoisted up. Works wonders :wink: