Woman with three breasts

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by sbat, Jun 13, 2010.

1. sbat

sbat New Member

2. Zerger

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can't be, it doesn't bounce properly like the other two. If it was that shit is just wrong. lol

3. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

No way, man.

4. MickeyLee

Gold Member

two hands.. one mouth.. i dream the dream :biggrin:

i think the for true and for real of accessory breasts are more likely to sprout up in the armpit or under the umm normal? regular? main? breast. lil ittty bitty mini-me boobs.

i watched good luck chuck.. *shame face* kinda reminds me of the three-titted-hygienist

5. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I didn't wait for it to download, but I know that they do indeed exist. I have never
    seen them on a woman, but I have a male friend (we were in the Navy together) who
    ha
    s 4 tits...
    Two regular ones of normal size and in the normal place, and 2 others that are very
    small...one under each of the large ones. The extra ones have nipples and an aereola,
    although they are very, very small and light in color. He can flip the little nipples and they get hard just like the big ones...

By the way...Mark Wahlberg has them...http://www.skinema.com/Act8Birthmark.html

#5 silvertriumph2, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2010
  6. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    ROFL... and the entire scene is fuzzy because why? IT's fake! You know if they were real the camera would be all over those puppies up close and personal. That's my opinion.

#6 HiddenLacey, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
  7. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

We don't often see this kind of stuff in North America and stuff because of our medicine and stuff. Not everything works the way it's intended in nature, sometimes we are sick, have deformed limbs, or three boobs. Are these fake? I dunno, maybe. But I so believe it can happen. And no not cuz I'm one of those "anything is possible" people, because science has proven not anything is...

8. TheDeTour

TheDeTour Member

I could not get the vid to load, Im not downloading any player software from porm sites ty. If this thrice boobied lady has one in the middle than its utterly and totally fake. Having additional nipples on the milk line isnt that rare. So its only natural that a brest could grow under the extra nipple(s).

There have been other posts on here purporting to show a woman with an idditional breast it was fake because hers was between the natural two. The milk line can be anywhere between the chest and I believe as low as the knee, both lines run symetrically in a vertical line.

9. conntom

Gold Member

I had a girl with three nipples once....

Well actually it was....well, you know the little bumps on the areola. Yea well one of those was wayyyyy larger than it should have been - hence the three nipples thing.

10. sbat

sbat New Member

For those who couldn't load it, the third is a full sized breast with a full sized nipple and areola between the normal two. Three C up maybe in a vertical row across her chest.

11. Empty_Hole

Empty_Hole New Member