womangz, Cologne?

Happy2BeHere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One that suits him.
Cologne that clashes with a man's natural body odour can smell worse than rotting garbage.
Invest the time into finding the one that's right for you! You don't need to go to department stores either; you could order artisan perfume oils from Websites like Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab: Potions, Perfumes, and Esoteric Brews and CB I Hate Perfume | Home.
Handsome men who smell good lead many otherwise smart women to their doom. ;)

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
One that suits him.
Cologne that clashes with a man's natural body odour can smell worse than rotting garbage.
Invest the time into finding the one that's right for you! You don't need to go to department stores either; you could order artisan perfume oils from Websites like Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab: Potions, Perfumes, and Esoteric Brews and CB I Hate Perfume | Home.
Handsome men who smell good lead many otherwise smart women to their doom. ;)

How in the hell can you figure out which colonge clashes with your bo? Seriously? Just buy a bunch of cologne, and stand near some women and see if they freak out? lol

I know I've seen on the discovery channel this cool special. It had a bunch of men sweat in some shirts, and they had women smell the shirts. Women who had opposite blood types to a certain man found that guys shirt to smell very good. But they smelled someone with similar blood type and it smelled terrible. Very interesting. Some people are just meant to match up easier.