woman's nerv-endings are in the first 3 inches?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Marius567, Jun 25, 2010.

1. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

I have read that all a man really needs is 3 inches because all of the woman's nerv-endings are in the first 3 inches of her vagina. Of course if the woman likes the sensation of being 'filled up' then 3 inches won't do.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, not true.

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

It's bullshit.

4. Daisy

Gold Member

LOL...no 3 inches won't do!

5. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your sources are sadly mistaken sir.

6. dolfette

Gold Member

a pile of horse shit written to soothe the minds of anxious men at the expense of denying most women's needs.

7. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Women also have sexually-arousing nerve-endings on their tongues and in the backs of their throats. Many of them will deny this, but I know it's true because I was able to observe the unrestrained orgasms of the 3,872 women who've blown me.

8. dolfette

Gold Member

you so need a slap!

9. Embrace69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    *stab*

10. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't tease me!

11. dolfette

Gold Member

you've been a very bad boy,
    so come here and bend over.

12. ZachMorris

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They still feed this crap to people? I remember is highschool they explained how the "womans vagina is only 4 to 6 inches deep" a suttle way to say "ok so most of you guys will have small cocks. Most of you girls will have to have sex with small cock. Here's some psuedo science for your comfort."

13. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Uhm, this isnt pseudo science. Actually there aren't many tactile nerve endings in the vagina at all. They are sensitive to pressure, not necessarily being touched in general, but pressed on. The vagina is designed not for actual "tickling" like our skin is, it's a deep sensory nerve response that the spinal cord and Vagus nerves are responsible for picking up on.

When people discovered they liked fingering while getting clit stimulation, they didn't need 6 to 9 inch long fingers to get off. The sensation of internal stimulation by a finger is extremely good stuff, but it requres a lot of angle into the vaginal wall to feel it. If you used a speculum and opened the vagina and barely touched the walls with a qtip, she'd likely not notice it at all.

This evolutional design would be so a woman could experience pleasure even from smaller penises, because a majority of the world is on the bellcurve of average. If the vagina was designed only for the largest of penises in the world, it wouldn't be beneficial for the species to continue and flourish.

The woman's body is typically is not made to only feel pleasure from a penis, only orgasm from a penis or only get pleasure from super large penises. It's designed to take average ones on the most part. Women like me are made for the smaller side of average when it comes to girth, others are made for much larger. But the vagina is all inclusive in what it receives pleasure by, there aren't magical places that are just 9 inches deep, the vagina gets pushed upward into a 9 inch length if she is capable of stretching that far. The 9 inch dick might have hit that same spot at 7 inches on many women but his thrusting couldn't show that very easily. When a man is thrusting fast and/or hard, he's moving in and out by many inches. The vagina is just going with the flow of what is stretching it length wise.

The nerve endings are not at the surface of the vaginal walls like skin has nerves on the surface. Touch the back of your hand gently, then the front. Feel the extreme difference in sensation? The palm side of the hand has tactile nerve endings like the penis and the clitoris. These are not the type in the vagina.

#13 B_Mademoiselle Rouge, Jun 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2010
  14. dolfette

Gold Member

i recall hearing about a study done on women who were without feeling below the chest...spinal injuries tec.
    they found that stimulating the cervix could lead to orgasm in some.
    not the physical, muscle clenching bit but the hormonal, feel bliss bit.

Health | Paralyzed women rediscover orgasms | Seattle Times Newspaper

that's the only link i could find. the woman on the radio explained her experience in detail. cervical stimulation was like clusters of exploding stars inside her, though she couldn't pin point the physical feeling.

dunno why but this thread reminded me of it.

15. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

You're right. The Vagus nerve length only goes to the heart from the brain but it still is responsible for sending pleasure responses from the cervical region on paralyzed people where orgasm should not be able to be felt, but it manages to happen anyway.

The cervix is filled with nerves, i personally don't like mine bothered, but if i were paralyzed who knows what i'd find pleasurable if i couldn't feel pleasure elsewhere.

16. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That would be like saying men don't like deep throats because the majority of the nerv endings is at the glans, and all that needs attention is that.

17. big_tits4big_dicks

big_tits4big_dicks New Member

See, HE gets it ;D There are so many different sensations in the vagina, I'm sure just 3" in can give you some fun. As well as no penetration at all can feel great, or having my knees behind my ears, all the way in can be fun...

18. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

But it doesn't matter if they are tactile nerve endings or ones that are stimulated by pressure. They are still nerve endings. And they go in further than 3 inches.

19. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I'll also jump in here and say this isn't true for me! I can feel a lot inside me.

Ha! I think I might have those nerve endings, too. :biggrin1:

3,872? Tsk, tsk, you slut!

20. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've asked my wife this very same question, and she's said the same thing... it's bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted