woman's nerv-endings are in the first 3 inches?

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im a biology major....the first 1/3 of the vagina is the most sensitive.

Though that *may be indeed true* it is not the end all and be all of sensation from penetration - as the ladies here have attested to. There is much, much more in there to respond to pressure and entry, just NOT AS sensitive. :D

As Tramp put it, and thinking in his shoes - touch anywhere on the surface of the penis and it's felt. Some areas are just more sensitive and pleasure giving to experience tactile stimulation - other areas, just pressure. And of course, exceed a threshold of pressure and it's all pain. :D

D

deleted356736

im a biology major....the first 1/3 of the vagina is the most sensitive.

This fallacy came about from the first Kinsey study of women in the early 1950's. Researchers dabbed the interior of women's vaginas with q-sticks (cotton wool buds to us Australians), and deduced that the outer 1/3 is the most sensitive. However, a rock-hard penis thrusting hard is very different to a long and pliable q-stick. Since the early 1950's we have also discovered the AFE, which is deep inside and very sensitive.

It also suits average or less than average length men to feel that the outer 1/3 is where it's at.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Speaking for myself I prefer the deeper sensations. I like the way it feels, playing shallowly at the entrance makes me sore.
Yes, there is something really satisfying about deeper penetration for my body as well. Although, the feeling of sinking in and stroking the cock deeply along the first few inches can feel equally delicious and toe-curling......yeah my bf rocks at that move. thanks, baby!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
y'know that shallow in-out teasing men do? where they only go in a few inches, then come out, over and over, right at the start of sex?

it's teasing because it's not enough!

ncnicem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If this were true, it seems unlikely that the average human penis would be approximately twice this long doesn't it? Human males are spectacularly hung compared to related apes that have larger body sizes, so it's been speculated that your distant female ancestors may have been "choosy in this department" and that that gave an advantage to those males who came back from the hunt swinging more meat than just fresh antelope. I suppose a counter argument could be that being able to deposit sperm deeper would be an advantage in fertilization success and any little advantage that way could lead to the same result if females mated with multiple males. Not sure if there is any information to bear on that. Is there a "Prehistoric Women's Issues Forum"? :D

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am glad the OP started this thread. It may be one of the biggest, most well-circulated sexual myths out there IMHO. You hear it all the time.

In my experience, my wife loves the shallow stuff - say the first 3 inches or so. But she does not have the big O from it. The same can be said for 5-6 inch depth. Once turn on, the deep penetration, about 7-8 inches is what takes her over the edge into big O land.

She describes a very sensitive spot, deep inside that really responds to pressure. It gives here those fully body O's. I presume this the anterior fornix. Whatever it is, it is much deeper than 3 inches.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, there are studies and there are individual women. You can try to satisfy the study; I'll try to satisfy the individual woman.

comoose

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The front end of the vagina is the most sensitive part, but like Rouge said, there are still pressure sensitive nerves deeper inside. Saying a woman can't feel anything past 3 inches would be like saying you can't feel anything further up your arm than your hand. Pinch your forearm if you think that's the case and it should be obvious that pressure sensitive nerves can provide plenty of sensation.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My forearm has a lot fewer pleasure nerves than the opening of my vagina, but that doesn't mean that my forearm is completely without sensation. There are degrees of sensitivity.

I can feel the muscles all the way up TheBF's cock when he orgasms, rhythmically pushing the cum out of his cock. I love that feeling. I can feel where the head of his penis is. I can tell when his cock enters my cul-de-sac, I can feel his penis pushing that area open, because it's tighter than the rest of my vagina, and I can feel pleasure and pain in my cul-de-sac during sex. That's all beyond the first 3 inches.

Last edited:

ZachMorris

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh geezus people on here have no sense of humor. Seriously, please go outside for 1/2 of an hour a day. Learn that there is a world outside of your computer room, then maybe, just maybe you'll develop interpersonal skills. Or find out that the sky doesn't end at your ceiling.

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Oh geezus people on here have no sense of humor. Seriously, please go outside for 1/2 of an hour a day. Learn that there is a world outside of your computer room, then maybe, just maybe you'll develop interpersonal skills. Or find out that the sky doesn't end at your ceiling.

but how do you change that big yellow light bulb?:confused: