Womans opinion...??

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there,

So last night my gf and I were going through a lot of our stuff because we are moving to Alberta soon. We came across her Diary from high school and she started reading from it. Of course she came across sex pages with her first boyfriend.

I have some self esteem issues when it comes to my penis. I am not tiny 6.5x6.2. She has told me that I wasn't the longest, but I am the thickest. However, in her Diary she was raving about her first boyfriends "huge cock" and how "impressive" it was. Mind you she was reading this all to me, but not super willing, it just kinda came about. She didn't mention anything about the "huge cock" comment.

I was hurt pretty bad in my last relationship with cheating and insulting me. I'd like to chock this up to her not knowing what "huge" is/was and now she's seen a few more and has a better grasp.

We really enjoy sex and have a great sex life. Most of you will say that, shut up and just enjoy it. I just get very inside my own head sometimes and it just sits in there simmering. I will get past this, but me explaining all this to you, will help in that process.

Thanks for listening!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did you ask her how big he actually was? I'll bet she says he was smaller than you. Then you can believe her, or keep torturing yourself. Your choice.

Obviously, she is with you and not him. Get her to reassure you and flatter you and show her what skills you have. It's the best medicine.

Luvhmlrg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't say how old either of you are, but it is her HIGH SCHOOL diary and I'm guessing she didn't have a lot to compare that "huge cock" with. What is more important than the "cock" is it's owner. Don't worry about her past partners, she is chose you! And as far as your last relationship, she sounds mean and insecure. She was the one with the problem(s) not you, she probable treats everyone badly and will be miserable all her life.
Don't let her drag you with her by buying what she was selling.

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I understand more than you know. I too use to have self esteem issues when it came to my hubby because he has had way more experiences than I ever did before we met and it intimidated me to the point that I thought I didn't measure up to the "others" in bed. It took me 16 years to realize that I could do anything he did and he would let me if he thought I really needed to and would grow from it as a person and a lover. She is with YOU for a reason as my hubby is with me. Only YOU bring something to the table at this point in time. She wants you to make love to her, to have fun with, to talk to and confide in. You are the one that fills her needs, in bed or otherwise. There is much to learn from your relationship with her, don't miss the chance to grow as a person and a lover. If it helps, ask her to tell you what she loves about you in bed. What she thinks about your body. As long as you return the favore and let her know you need to hear it from time to time, it will help you feel better about yourself and it's also a great turn-on to hear someone tell you what things you do in bed that they love.
Just keep reminding yourself that your penis size and how you use it is better than the rest or she wouldn't be with you.
I hope this helps.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
If anybody remembers their first one I remember it as large but looking back I don't really think it was as big as I thought. But it was the first one.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You think your ex-girlfriend cheated on you because she didn't realize you have a large cock? Cock size has nothing to do with that. If it did, then none of these guys would have ever gotten divorced or have had a woman leave them for a man with a smaller penis.

I had a friend who cheated on her husband with a man who had a smaller cock. She booked airplane flights to meet him in different cities to do it, too. She went to a lot of trouble to cheat on her husband with the larger cock! She wanted adventure and romance and to be chased by a man and the excitement of having secrets and she got all of those things that she wanted, and eventually a terrible divorce, too, but nowhere did penis size enter into it as a deciding factor.

Whether your girlfriend will be faithful or not to you has to do with a lot of factors, but the size of your penis isn't likely going to be one of them.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been with my first boyfriend for 12.5 years.. ..I always thought he was huge!! Now I know he was above average, but thick.

It might seem like 'we are just saying it to make you feel better'..but seriously if she's still with you and the sex between you is great, than she is very happy to be with you.

Her enthusiasm about finding her old memories was probably what caused her to read it out loud. Don't let it get to you..she is not the ex girlfriend!