womans point of view on curved cocks..

D_Irving D Injector

Experimental Member
Media
guy shows you his cock for first time and it's either like mine curved to side or curves down like gonzos nose....

is it nice to see something different for a change or u don't care or not about it?

thanks, have a good one!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For any degree of curvature, the longer the penis, the more apparent it is.

I have a mild bend to the left, and no woman has ever seemed to pay it any attention (the bend, that is).

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unless the dick resembles the shape of the Omega symbol or something, it's not a big deal.

:lmao:

Not a big deal.... but I have noticed a downward curving dick is easier to deepthroat.... so that's exciting!

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I should add:

My experience has always been that a curve will work for you one way, and against you the other, so I guess it comes down to favorite positions and then how the curve accentuates it.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heretofore unexploited dating criteria:

What's your cock curvature?
What sexual positions do you plan on utilizing?

[plug info into algorithm]

Voila! Compatibility Rating = __%

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm not enough of a penis connesuir to have actually noticed a difference in shape, other than big! I guess I always thought of them as straight or soft. So I guess I've never seen one with a curve (and no, I won't look at your picture to satisfy a curiosity I don't have, LOL!).

D_Sir Winston Choadhill

Account Disabled
Media
I have found that with some girls I have slept with the upwards curve of my penis has been able to stimulate their g-spots which has been good for them. One girl described the experience as been like a series of short sharp flashes in her head behind her eyes, sort of a white flash and a feeling of coldness and pleasure. These weren't the sort of intense intercourse defining clitoral orgasms but rather very short intense flashes - she described it as sort of seeing stars. She could have several or even many of them in fast succession and on a few occasions she seemed to ejaculate as well.

I only had sex with her a few times but my last serious girl friends whom I had a lot of sex with also described something similar - especially the short intense flashes and sensation of cold and hot - on the odd occasion she would also ejaculate although not regularly.

For both of these girls the position we were in was her on top and me on the bottom with her rocking down on my cock so the curve meant the head was pressed against the top wall of vagina and was sliding up and down along it. The sex was relatively long and often there had been a few other positions before hand.

This is a little off topic in terms of questions related to female preference for curves (the OP also omits the upward curve - I guess because it's the common curve) but I'm interested to hear if other women have had similar experiences to these two girls?

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
.......One girl described the experience as been like a series of short sharp flashes in her head behind her eyes, sort of a white flash and a feeling of coldness and pleasure. ......
G-spot orgasms from a curved cock, or a well aimed straight one, are different from clitoral but I'm struggling to describe it apart from saying it's more intense. I've had similar sensations to those you describe, bjook, but as part of a bad migraine and they certainly weren't pleasurable.

Overall a curve can add more character to a cock. There's one in particular I have my eye on at the moment.:cool:

D_Irving D Injector

Experimental Member
Media
G-spot orgasms from a curved cock, or a well aimed straight one, are different from clitoral but I'm struggling to describe it apart from saying it's more intense. I've had similar sensations to those you describe, bjook, but as part of a bad migraine and they certainly weren't pleasurable.

Overall a curve can add more character to a cock. There's one in particular I have my eye on at the moment.:cool:
crosses fingers hoping its mine!!!!

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
My cock has a pretty good curve up and a bit to the left and my gf's have LOVED it. They say it really hits their g-spots even in missionary position. Much like La Femme has said, if they are trying to deep throat me, it is easier for them to do that if they are in the 69 position or lying on their backs with their head towards me and their lower anatomy away. They have almost all said it is easier to take me a bit deeper that way because of the curve. And I will tell you it feels AMAZING too.
CJ

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There once was a man named Deadeye Dick
who was cursed from birth with a corkscrew prick.
He spent his life in an aimless hunt
to find a girl with a corkscrew cunt.
But when he finally found one, the poor chap dropped dead,
for the goddamned thing had a left-hand thread.

D_Timmy Threenads

Account Disabled
Media

we're getting curious here. hehe.

Mine is curved too, downward. It used to worry me very much as a teenager, until I got compliments which were very helpfull to get over the idea that mine was ugly.

D_Timmy Threenads

Account Disabled
Media
Does it work? Yes? Good.

Well, when you're an insecure teenager you don't know if it works until you have sex. And I was too insecure that it prevented me from having sex.

Does it work? - I didn't know (then) - took me a lot of time before I dared to try.

Therefore threads like these are very helpful for those who have a curved penis and are insecure about it. Most penises curve or bend in one or more ways. There is absolutely no reason to be insecure about it I can say now.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, when you're an insecure teenager you don't know if it works until you have sex. And I was too insecure that it prevented me from having sex.

Does it work? - I didn't know (then) - took me a lot of time before I dared to try.

Therefore threads like these are very helpful for those who have a curved penis and are insecure about it. Most penises curve or bend in one or more ways. There is absolutely no reason to be insecure about it I can say now.

Pssh... I'm surprised someone was nuts enough to take my virginity, so I guess I had no idea my vagina would even be of use to anyone but myself until WAAAAAYYYY later than everyone else I knew.

Hell, it's been so long since I've had penis, I'm sure my hymen has grown back anyway... *chuckle*

D_Timmy Threenads

Account Disabled
Media
Pssh... I'm surprised someone was nuts enough to take my virginity, so I guess I had no idea my vagina would even be of use to anyone but myself until WAAAAAYYYY later than everyone else I knew.

Hell, it's been so long since I've had penis, I'm sure my hymen has grown back anyway... *chuckle*

Really? And you are very good looking. I bet lots of men would want to help you having theirs. :)