womans point of view on curved cocks..

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? And you are very good looking. I bet lots of men would want to help you having theirs. :)

Interesting that your name is curve, your avatar is a banana, and yet I've seen much stronger curves than yours. Yours doesnt bother me at all. I'm surprised you've been insecure about it. It's actually a bit subtle. I like your penis.

poptarts

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha, when I was younger (and prone to believing stupid stories from my friends), I used to think that my curve was a direct result of my masturbating with my right hand. Lol, what an idiot I was, but thankfully I started having sex, noticed none of the women really cared (although they'd comment that it had a curve in a good/sexy way when they did make comments), and life is perfectly fine. Best line someone described my cock with: "Five after six" haha, still think that's hilarious.

pomaz59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends use to call me capt hook...lol

you show your erect cock to your friends? :)
just kiddin

i also have a downward curve and to be honest i still have periods where i worry about it a lot, then others where i'm ok with it.

Attachments

D_Sir Winston Choadhill

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting curious - The way it was described to me was not as intense as clitoral and also been able to be repeated several to many times - so lots of short sharp intense bursts of pleasure.

As a man it was interesting as I generally only seem to have one type of orgasm although the intensity always varies according to the preceding events and contexts.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never paid any mind to it at all..it's only since I have been more active on LPSG that i have been made aware of the existence due to me seeing the show off-threads or reading compliments from others etcetera..

If its clean, smells good, taste's alike and fits great its all good with me..

But I do say that if it resembles Gonzo's nose than it does look a bit weird..but maybe that's just a dick with its own character ;-)--

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting to read the numerous comments in regards to curvature having a significant effect on the woman's sexual response. I've always felt like my curve got a bit flattened out once inside the vag, but I'm probably not a good reporter on this, since I'm just so grateful to be in there I fail to notice details like this. :wink:

[Note to self: in future, mentally catalogue "curvature and the vag"]

[Edited to add:] I'm curious as to whether the ladies would consider this type and amount of curvature significant enough to be "felt" by the probee.

Cheers

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pssh... I'm surprised someone was nuts enough to take my virginity, so I guess I had no idea my vagina would even be of use to anyone but myself until WAAAAAYYYY later than everyone else I knew.

Hell, it's been so long since I've had penis, I'm sure my hymen has grown back anyway... *chuckle*

Are you fishing for compliments? You're hot!

aglets

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, when you're an insecure teenager you don't know if it works until you have sex. And I was too insecure that it prevented me from having sex.

Does it work? - I didn't know (then) - took me a lot of time before I dared to try.

Therefore threads like these are very helpful for those who have a curved penis and are insecure about it. Most penises curve or bend in one or more ways. There is absolutely no reason to be insecure about it I can say now.

You might be insecure in as far as you found your disembodied penis on piece of cardboard...

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Definitely on the longer strokes where you can feel the full belly and two peaks of the curve do their thing.

I feel the need to inquire further as to a bit more specificity with regards to your reply, which is received with gratitude.

Feel free to PM me (which will serve to reduce my increasing embarrassment at even having to ask about this [curses non-communicative exes!]) or post away here.

My ego is in ruination either way.

And I love that you're replying! [A gazillion gratitude points for Paigexox]

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited: