Womb Fucking

basicwiz

Experimental Member
Media
How many of you have indulged in cervical sex with your partners? As in, bringing her to orgasm, then pushing your cock through the open cervix so you can fully insert all the way. My actual question is, did your lady enjoy it?

66mustang_9x7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, Rawrs, but cervical sex is possible, but the cervix must be opened and stretched over time with your fingers, etc., before penetration is possible. I personally don't see where it would be that great for either partner, but people do different things for their own reasons.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I just googled this and I can't believe what I've read. All I can say is any woman that would willingly stretch her cervix like that is kookoonuts! :eek:

Sorry, OP. I was mistaken, unfortunately.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SG, not only the risk of infection, but dilation of the cervix for childbirth is the most painful thing I've ever experienced. WHY SOMEONE WOULD DO THIS RECREATIONALLY IS BEYOND ME.

Everyone has their kinks. I'm not interested, but if other people actually want to that's their decision... kind of makes me feel uneasy thinking about it.

THANK YOU! (I THOUGHT I had heard it was possible!) And this thread answers the questions I had.

It just proves if you ignore rude first answers you can get to what you are looking for!

You are welcome. Sorry, I had deleted my post because I decided I didn't want to really talk on this subject. But you saw it anyway. There were other threads at the bottom of that one I believe, link backs for you to read. Depending on how much into kink you read most people haven't considered it. Urethral play is much the same. Amazing Ty has penetrative urethral sex in some of her vids which was shocking and very off putting as soon as I saw it. Kink is kink, we all have our own. If cervix play is something you and your partner enjoy my advise would be to read up on the risk of infection.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my gyno had to place my spiral..it hurt so freaking bad that I'm considering leaving it there for the rest of my life...

Sex in the cervix..seems unbelievable to me (as in no way that is even remotely possible)..,,unless you are into really crazy SM shit in the 6th degree.. Sorry..

Update:..guess it is possible..but still not my cup of tea..

maxoscar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I get deep enough to feel I'm at the cervix, yes I slam into it. But I know it's not possible to penatrate...

Although I have been told in past a lot of times not to hit it so hard, and sometimes just leave it alone all together (that sucks lol)

Last edited:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The cervix is closed to all but the smallest of objects (sperm) most of the time for a very good reason: To keep foreign objects and infections out. Surely the danger from infection increases tremendously if you artificially dilate the cervix and poke things into the uterus?

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I know everyone has their kinks, SG. I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I was just horrified because of all the pain I remember. It makes me uneasy thinking about it as well, as my mind automatically defaults to pain and bad things. I guess it's better that I don't. lol