Womem only please especially size queens

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not sure I am posting in the right forum, but I need some advice from a females perspective. Can a woman, who is use to an 8x7, be really satisfied from a 6.7x5.7? Just to give you a little backround I can give her g-spot o's and even bottom out in missionary with her legs up but I cannot stretch her out and I know she loves that because she goes ape shit when I put almost my whole hand or 4 fingers and my dick. Her orgasms are much more intense when she is all stretched to capacity. How important is that feeling of getting streched out and filled up? She tells me that it does not matter to her, but I think she just says that out of love. I know that I am her third smallest and she also tells me that I am the best lover that she has ever had because I actually care about getting her off and satisfying her . Don't get me wrong we have great sex, but she is very loose from three vaginal births and my insecurities tell me that I am to thin for her to feel. I have done a great bit of research on this forum and it has helped me some with my insecurities about my size. For the first time in my life I don't feel less than a man because I know I am above average even though I still feel tiny in comparison to the majority on this forum. I also have started PE, pumping and working on my insecurities with a professional. My GF has started kegels and we plan on ordering gynoflex for her. Do you ladies think these exercises will help her have more intense orgasms or do I need to get her an 8x7 dildo and call it a day? Please help me.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i know you asked for ladies only, but please, for pete's sake, let it go. if you can't "please" someone with 6.7X5.7 (a little anal on the measuring btw) then it isn't about your cock! so, no to trying to make it bigger, you are plenty well endowed to make any woman, or man happy. just kick back and enjoy it.

p.s. some of the cocks on here are true whoppers, most couldn't measure their cocks correctly to save themselves and if it doesn't have a good verification pic, its a fake. just saying....

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though your not a woman I appreciate your advice. I am doing everything in my power to let it go. As far as my measurments go I did not want to cheat by pressing into my fat pad or measuring my girth losely and saying 7x6. I satisfy my Gf, hell I even satisfied a true size queen before. I have been told my the vast majority of women that I have slept with that I am really good in bed. I just feel like my GF is making a sacrifice by settling for my cock size when she can handle and enjoy something so so much bigger. What I need to know is how important is that streched out feeling to a woman?

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
round up buddy! most of they guys around here couldn't tell a half inch from a quarter mile! and the ladies don't give a damn as long as you know how to use what you got and you got plenty, trust me or don't. i am very confident that our female members will more than back me up.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I will start rounding up. I guess it won't be cheating since i am 7x6 with a cock ring on. I trust you, but I still want to know if a woman with a very elastic vag would miss the extra girth that she got so use to.

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok I concede...
You can probabaly disregard what I'm about to say, given the fact that I have not had any babies.
However, I have had penises of all different shapes and sizes. I lost my virginity to a very well endowed italian and it hurt like you would not believe, but I loved it... Since I have had them all I have never ever had a single problem with feeling a man unless I become too wet, like coming several times before sex. But hen again that really isn't a size issue as much as it is a friction issue... I just don't feel the thursting as intensely.
Surprizingly, My elasticity always brings me back to virgin-like status with a big guy. Give me two days to recover and I'm back to small again.
I wouldn't say I 'm a size queen, per se.. Though I love me a big one. But I will let you in on a little secret---
The only guy able to be consistent enough to have me orgasm WITHOUT other stimulation was my ex husband and he is the same size as you are. And you are right--- just perfect for the G-spot.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I concede...
You can probabaly disregard what I'm about to say, given the fact that I have not had any babies.
However, I have had penises of all different shapes and sizes. I lost my virginity to a very well endowed italian and it hurt like you would not believe, but I loved it... Since I have had them all I have never ever had a single problem with feeling a man unless I become too wet, like coming several times before sex. But hen again that really isn't a size issue as much as it is a friction issue... I just don't feel the thursting as intensely.
Surprizingly, My elasticity always brings me back to virgin-like status with a big guy. Give me two days to recover and I'm back to small again.
I wouldn't say I 'm a size queen, per se.. Though I love me a big one. But I will let you in on a little secret---
The only guy able to be consistent enough to have me orgasm WITHOUT other stimulation was my ex husband and he is the same size as you are. And you are right--- just perfect for the G-spot.

I appreciate your post. It makes me feel better about my size. Do you ever miss the feeling of being streched out though?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Different women want, like and need different things.

It doesn't matter a flying fuck if some bint on here* can orgasm on 20 different cock sizes. For some women the stretch might be impossible to live without - for others not so much. It depends. For fuck's sake, some women can only cum when listening to Orff's Carmina Burana whilst being taken roughly from behind by an Albanian midget who has his thumb in her left nostril - doesn't mean your girlfriend would do anything other than punch the midget, kill the music and storm out.

* Not referring to anyone who has responded, just an expression.

She goes crazy for being stretched with your fingers and cock together? Here's a bat-shit nutso idea.... do that to her! Eat her pussy. Slam fuck her sideways whistling Soft Cell's Tainted Love if that's what does it for her.

You say she loves you - in which case you should trust her. Listen to her. If she says she is happy and is also acting happy then guess what... she's happy. One sure fire way to kill the relationship is to be a needy, obsessive freak about this.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different women want, like and need different things.

It doesn't matter a flying fuck if some bint on here* can orgasm on 20 different cock sizes. For some women the stretch might be impossible to live without - for others not so much. It depends. For fuck's sake, some women can only cum when listening to Orff's Carmina Burana whilst being taken roughly from behind by an Albanian midget who has his thumb in her left nostril - doesn't mean your girlfriend would do anything other than punch the midget, kill the music and storm out.

* Not referring to anyone who has responded, just an expression.

She goes crazy for being stretched with your fingers and cock together? Here's a bat-shit nutso idea.... do that to her! Eat her pussy. Slam fuck her sideways whistling Soft Cell's Tainted Love if that's what does it for her.

You say she loves you - in which case you should trust her. Listen to her. If she says she is happy and is also acting happy then guess what... she's happy. One sure fire way to kill the relationship is to be a needy, obsessive freak about this.

I guess your right. I just asked one of my exes what she thought of my cock and she told me she thinks its big but not huge and that made me feel a lot better especially since I can get my hand and my cock in her too. I need to get over my insecurities and that is what I am doing. I have started to see a therapist. I still think if my cock was bigger and she was tighter her orgasms would be big enough to make me feel better about myself.

So tired of these posts... was the first part of your post some kind of self esteem builder? Oh... I can give her g-spot ohs... I can bottom her out... if all you want to know is how important is it 2 be stretched out how about not putting in all the bs? (and i doubt ur 6.7 x whatever it was. ur 5.7. not fooling anyone trying to tack on an extra inch.) The truth is you're probably just not that good in bed, and it wouldn't matter re: your equipment.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So tired of these posts... was the first part of your post some kind of self esteem builder? Oh... I can give her g-spot ohs... I can bottom her out... if all you want to know is how important is it 2 be stretched out how about not putting in all the bs? (and i doubt ur 6.7 x whatever it was. ur 5.7. not fooling anyone trying to tack on an extra inch.) The truth is you're probably just not that good in bed, and it wouldn't matter re: your equipment.

Your a funny guy. I bet your all alone and the computer is your only friend. You probably live in the basement of your parents or grandmothers house and the highlight of your day is to rag on somebody on the internet. You are most likely a little punk and cannot pick on anybody in real life. Oh by the way I am secure enough to not have to lie about my penis size. If I were going to lie I sure as hell would have picked a bigger size. Anyway the moral of the story is that your fucking useless try contributing something positive or stop wasting peoples time.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I still think if my cock was bigger and she was tighter her orgasms would be big enough to make me feel better about myself.

Yeah, yeah - the world would suddenly become fucking perfect if your cock was 1" thicker and 1" longer.

Right - and I'd tripping through fairy dust on my way to paradise if I was a dress size smaller.

Grow the fuck up and realise that your cock size doesn't matter a fuck to anyone but you and if it was bigger you'd still find something to bitch about.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You can ask for women only, whether or not that's what you'll get is another matter. And I've moved this to the appropriate forum, this isn't a women's issue.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You can ask for women only, whether or not that's what you'll get is another matter. And I've moved this to the appropriate forum, this isn't a women's issue.
He didn't ask for women only, he asked for 'womem' only. What is the appropriate forum for that?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
We don't have an "I didn't spell check before posting" forum... I would have to tow a lot of my own shit down there if we did... :tongue:
I propose a new rule. Any thread that contains misspellings in the title, i.e. "masterbation, mastrubation, mastrbacion," etc., is automatically and immediately sent to the shit bin.