Women’s Penis Size Preference- Please comment

Big penises are a novelty at most to women men are who really care

That being said I did a personal study on an adult site I was part of to find what womens preference actually was. I got about 30 responses and I was surprised. The end result was almost unanimous 7 inches in length and 6 inches girth was ideal. I would have thought 8 by 6 But nope.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My hand spread and measured from thumb tip to pinky tip is 7" so I carry my measuring device with me at all times.

So if you trim your fingernails very very short - you make my penis smaller :confused:

And since most of the discussions refer to "BPEL"
(BONE PRESSED erect length) - how deep do you stick those nails into the pubic bone? :eek:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The Authentic Women’s Penis Size Preference Chart

The Authentic Women's Penis Size Preference Chart [PIC]

What do you guys think about this chart? Please comment and input. Do you think this chart applies to a girl that is 5'11?

I don't think it applies to any woman you'll ever meet. :biggrin1: It's an online poll and they are notoriously off in their results; because people lie. :rolleyes: I for one, refuse to fuck a man unless his dick has it's on zip code. :wink:

Last edited:

BlacknBlue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That chart goes against every average penis size chart I've ever seen.

And it's interesting that there always seem to be about 50% of women who claim to enjoy their partner's dick...

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Along those lines, my platonic female friend, who I trust for honest opinions, did mention to me once that although she likes big (but not too big)... small ones are fine with the right user, as long as they're not so small that they pop out on every other stroke. She said that a guy's dick slipping out over and over makes her feel terrible, like her pussy is huge or something; and that is something that would and has actually caused her to tell a dude to stop and get off of her in mid-fuck. She was talking 4 or under.

Most girls I know, and have been with, say the length is not that important.. unless you are 4 inches or more than 10. It is the girth that counts...

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I notice that a penis with a girth less than 4.5" is deemed "unsatisfying" no matter what length it is.

Mine fits in that category... think that is true?

Have you ever been turned down for sex because of a lack of girth? I bet you haven't. So what are you worried about? You have probably recieved some great deepthroat B/Js, lucky mofo.

D

deleted356736

I don't think it applies to any woman you'll ever meet. :biggrin1: It's an online poll and they are notoriously off in their results; because people lie. :rolleyes: I for one, refuse to fuck a man unless his dick has it's on zip code. :wink:

It's not an online poll and it was part of a psychology experiment. The methodology was to assemble a cohort of (I believe) more than 200 sexually active women in the age range 21 to 40, and use different-sized dildoes to measure arousal. Arousal measurement was done by measuring vaginal wetness and filming pupil dilation. No verbal cues at all While not the last word, it was a fair attempt at answering the question, and I think that most would agree that the results seem reasonable. Longer than average is preferred, as well as thicker than average, but not to extreme in either case.

This experiment does not prove that women who have average-sized partners are unsatisfied with their sex lives, but it leads us towards the conclusion that those women would, in most cases, be more satisifed if their partners were larger.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever been turned down for sex because of a lack of girth? I bet you haven't. So what are you worried about? You have probably recieved some great deepthroat B/Js, lucky mofo.

Well, even if I haven't been turned down for sex due to my girth it doesn't mean they are not feeling less than satisfied by it due to it being thinner than average.

I do get asked for more oral to get the job done!

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And since most of the discussions refer to "BPEL"
(BONE PRESSED erect length) - how deep do you stick those nails into the pubic bone? :eek:

Yikes :scared:

I for one, refuse to fuck a man unless his dick has it's on zip code. :wink:

:bowdown:LMAO:151:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not an online poll and it was part of a psychology experiment. The methodology was to assemble a cohort of (I believe) more than 200 sexually active women in the age range 21 to 40, and use different-sized dildoes to measure arousal. Arousal measurement was done by measuring vaginal wetness and filming pupil dilation. No verbal cues at all While not the last word, it was a fair attempt at answering the question, and I think that most would agree that the results seem reasonable. Longer than average is preferred, as well as thicker than average, but not to extreme in either case.

This experiment does not prove that women who have average-sized partners are unsatisfied with their sex lives, but it leads us towards the conclusion that those women would, in most cases, be more satisifed if their partners were larger.

Seriously? It proved that it turns women on to see cock/dildos and have their pussy juices measured at the same time and know that someone is watching. Add a freaking cam corder and I know I'd be over the edge. Oh wait... you said there was one.

Look for most women, if the sex is anywhere from great to phenomenal, cock size doesn't matter. I've seen women fight over a guy with a 4" dick simply because he knew how to use his tool well.

Last edited:

B_jlaurier

Just Browsing
Media
I m doing a survey with women...

I have 37 answers. Anonymous survey

Asking them what was the penis length size of your best sexual experience:

0 answered less than 5 inches.
7 answered 5 to 6 inches
5 answered 6 to 7 inches.
17 (!) answered 7 to 8 inches.
8 answered more than 8 inches

Even if penissizedebate is backed up with penis enlargment industries, it matches with my own survey.

My survey is an online survey with a link from regular UK and US female forums.
I dont put a link here because i dont want the results to be influenced by girls who like more than 8 inches.

See you.

Last edited: