WOMEN, ? about sucking dick and relationships

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK GIRL do you suck dick.I have a freind who is married and his wife doesnt give bj's. He recently got a BJ buddy and now complains to his wife about not getting them. He dated her for years and knew she didnt.

To women who do, how often per week

To men, would you date a girl or marry a girl who doesnt suck dick.

Women who dont, have you ever had a guy cheat on you that you knew of for not giving head. I bet every guy on here will say that they couldnt be with a women who didnt. that will give a little insight into if your guy cheated or not.

I was just curious. I have slept with 175+ women and maybe 5-10 didnt. But have gotten head from another 25 or so that was a casual deal or in high school. SO my dealings is less than 5% dont.

Just curious, not asking why you dont but if you do.

BJIshtar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There are many things that factor into the "Blow Jobs per Week" formula for a woman. The very least is no doubt her emotional / mental status. Familiarity, comfort, size, taste, compatibility & magic can all change the equation on a moment's notice.

Pheromones, tastes and smells are often deal breakers. . . Scott drinkers taste awful (At least for me, they do!) Smoking and drug use also make for nasty tasting cum.

It's not just a numbers game . . . . how many x's????
It is a whole state of mind.:tongue:

NaughtyUKGirl

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I give head as and when with my fella :) Its a bit of a mouthful but I make do. He's ok if Im not in the mood to give it....but tbh, if he gives 1st...he normally recieves! LOL

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't marry a woman who didn't give head. Not because I like getting head, but because I would want to eat her out and I would also want her to reciprocate in the same manner. A mouth for a mouth. 50/50.

Some might say thats wrong and a woman shouldn't be obligated to suck a dick. I say the only time a women isn't obligated to suck a dick is when a man doesn't want go down either. Example: She doesn't have to eat my ass out because I wouldn't necessarily want to eat her ass out.

If I eat your pussy, you better suck my dick or I'm gone....

Supershaggy1822

1st Like
Media
Oral sex should now come standard. For boys and girls. Someone who doesn't do oral is like a car with an AM radio and an 8-track in it. No matter how nice it is, it's still outdated and you need to get that fixed up or get a newer model.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't marry a woman who didn't give head. Not because I like getting head, but because I would want to eat her out and I would also want her to reciprocate in the same manner. A mouth for a mouth. 50/50.

Some might say thats wrong and a woman shouldn't be obligated to suck a dick. I say the only time a women isn't obligated to suck a dick is when a man doesn't want go down either. Example: She doesn't have to eat my ass out because I wouldn't necessarily want to eat her ass out.

If I eat your pussy, you better suck my dick or I'm gone....

What if neither person likes oral sex? I know men and women who are not into it.

Or one person just likes to get it while the other person only likes to give it?

With men I'm all about being sucked, cocksucking, sucking each other off, 69, lots of kissing and being wicked oral.

With women when I want sex with women and have sexual attraction to them I'm just into giving oral sex and I don't want to get it at all or have her masturbate me, or 69 with a woman. I like doing BDSM to women but I've written about that before.

I've masturbated women since it gave them pleasure but I'm way more into doing this for sex with men.

At one time in my life I did want to 69 with a woman but I don't want to do that now. I sometimes want to do something like that with another man there with a woman where we both give a woman oral sex or I rim him while he fucks her or something like that but I don't want to 69 alone with a woman. Maybe I'd let a woman suck my cock but I'd only do this with a boyfriend/male lover and I'd want us to get sucked together and he and I have a suck a thon with each other.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its about sexual compatibilty. If you like something your partner does not do, you are not sexually compatible. You could be compatible in every other way, but if sex an issue, you have to make a choice on how important that is. Relationships are all about compermising. What are you willing to give up?

The one thing I hate in relationships is wishing. Even worse when I cant even bring something up. I rather be alone.

For me, if a woman does not LIKE/ LOVE to give blow jobs, she is out. I hate the feeling of obligated blow jobs. I could put up with a lot of female bullshit if I am being sucked well.

I got a list of other things I find important. Some are superficial, others are deeper.

BJIshtar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ugh. Why do men on this board insist on referring to us as "girls"? We don't call you boys!

Anyway...

I give head. I've never NOT given head. And I pretty much give head every time we have sex.

"My GrandMother was a Lady.
My Mother is One of the Girls.
I am a Woman,
And my Daughter is a Doctor."
(I'm quoting one of my college professors ~ so sorry, do not remember her name.)

Excellent point TMama ~ like your style.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I suck my boyfriends cock every chance I get. :wink: Cock sucking is one of my favorite pastimes. Sometimes he has to pull me off so he can fuck me. :biggrin1:

Oral sex should now come standard. For boys and girls. Someone who doesn't do oral is like a car with an AM radio and an 8-track in it. No matter how nice it is, it's still outdated and you need to get that fixed up or get a newer model.
:lmao: Well stated! I like that. :biggrin1:

B_babydolly21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First when i was younger i diden t, and now.... good my bf is happy:)) sometime changes something.... if you really want to keep someone near you... you have to give and then receive... it a compromise.... she will lose him/her...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf does not like to hardly ever, she said she has to be in the mood for it. I do oral to her nearly every time we have sex, I just want to pleasure her, I just wish she was more into wanting to pleasure me.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ugh. Why do men on this board insist on referring to us as "girls"? We don't call you boys!

Anyway...

I give head. I've never NOT given head. And I pretty much give head every time we have sex.
-Why do my female friends call it a girl's night out??
-Why do women say he is out with the boys??
-How often do you phrase a question with Gentlemen, which is the equivalent of Ladies?
-Which would you prefer? Girls, or Gals, which is the equivalent of Guys?

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love your way of thinking! This is so true.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK GIRL do you suck dick.I have a freind who is married and his wife doesnt give bj's. He recently got a BJ buddy and now complains to his wife about not getting them. He dated her for years and knew she didnt.

To women who do, how often per week

To men, would you date a girl or marry a girl who doesnt suck dick.

Women who dont, have you ever had a guy cheat on you that you knew of for not giving head. I bet every guy on here will say that they couldnt be with a women who didnt. that will give a little insight into if your guy cheated or not.

I was just curious. I have slept with 175+ women and maybe 5-10 didnt. But have gotten head from another 25 or so that was a casual deal or in high school. SO my dealings is less than 5% dont.

Just curious, not asking why you dont but if you do.

Here is my take on it. I think it is essentially important to show your significant other how much you care for them. Giving head is a way of showing that in a sexual relationship. I do not know about other women, but I get pleasure from seeing him get pleasure. That is a turn on.
I would actually have to say that I would still do this even if he did not go down on me.