WOMEN, ? about sucking dick and relationships

swiper007

Experimental Member
Media
i would most def NOT date a girl who dont give up the dome. dome feels so good. i cant imagine being stuck in a relationship and not getting something i love.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is my take on it. I think it is essentially important to show your significant other how much you care for them. Giving head is a way of showing that in a sexual relationship. I do not know about other women, but I get pleasure from seeing him get pleasure. That is a turn on.
I would actually have to say that I would still do this even if he did not go down on me.

Do you have a sister? :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would most def NOT date a girl who dont give up the dome. dome feels so good. i cant imagine being stuck in a relationship and not getting something i love.

Give up the dome? I have never heard this term used for giving head before. Sounds odd. :confused:

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Shit no I wouldn't. With all the hoops men have to jump through for women, I don't think expecting a BJ every once in a while or even more often is too much to ask. I wouldn't even consider it.

OK GIRL do you suck dick.I have a freind who is married and his wife doesnt give bj's. He recently got a BJ buddy and now complains to his wife about not getting them. He dated her for years and knew she didnt.

To women who do, how often per week

To men, would you date a girl or marry a girl who doesnt suck dick.

Women who dont, have you ever had a guy cheat on you that you knew of for not giving head. I bet every guy on here will say that they couldnt be with a women who didnt. that will give a little insight into if your guy cheated or not.

I was just curious. I have slept with 175+ women and maybe 5-10 didnt. But have gotten head from another 25 or so that was a casual deal or in high school. SO my dealings is less than 5% dont.

Just curious, not asking why you dont but if you do.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't often give head.
if that's an issue, go away and have a relationship with a girl who does.
it's NOT an excuse to cheat.
...unless you're going to take pics of her for me. obviously.

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
^^^^^^^^^^
no but it is showing how important it is for guys and women that dont must find it hard to find a guy to date but narrows down the pool to select from even smaller

RopesWife

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really think it depends on the relationship and the guy. I never really liked going down on my ex husband. Part of it was his foreskin. Often when I went down on him he wasn't really clean and it grossed me out. He never really made an effort to make sure that wouldn't happen, so I really avoided it unless we were in the shower or something.

His attitude and what he considered dirty talk was part of it too. He liked to talk about peeing in my mouth when I was sucking him. That's just not sexy to me.

Finally was probably just his dick itself. It just wasn't that compelling. He was pretty small, with blotchy skin and I already mentioned how I didn't really like a foreskin. Add in that he treated me like crap. None of that made me want to give the man head.

With Rope on the other hand, I really enjoy it. He is clean, a gentleman and doesn't say gross things and demeaning things during sex. His cock is also beautiful, which helps a lot. Plus, with the extra length I kind of give a handjob at the same time, which is something I was already good it. He also shared his fantasy of being deepthroated, which wasn't a challenge with my ex, but is a project with him. He jokes that its good we share at least one hobby.

All in all, I think sex is all about the relationship. I am willing to expand my sexuality for someone who was willing to offer a much broader part of himself to me. (No pun intended.)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O
To men, would you date a girl or marry a girl who doesnt suck dick.

Hell no. I have FWB that doesn't. And the benefits are coming less and less, because she does not excite me at all anymore. I just can't love a girl who doesn't love sucking cock.

FlowerChick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with M. Lee, I love pleasing the right man :smile:, and the thought of his cock in my mouth is a huge turn-on for me. When great chemistry exists between two intimate, passionate people, how can anyone possibly deny a blowjob or oral sex?

For me depending on the relationship, generally it's one of the most enjoyable acts of making love versus "just having sex." My mind can often be spinning, high on endorphins perhaps when I'm really into it, and I don't want to let physically let go, so I do understand one of the replies from an earlier poster. So long as he can keep it together, without exploding from uncontrollable urges, I find myself locked in for the long-haul, loving, enjoying every minute, and can't wait for the next adventure, I'll never really get bored with having a big, hot, red juicy cock enveloping my mouth and tickling the back of my throat --- so yummy, it's hard to deny! :biggrin1:

I cant imagine being in a relationship and not wanting to give oral. It is just part of showing love and being close to a person

Media
I gotta say that cock sucking and cunt licking go together like birds of a feather. When a man loves a woman and a woman loves a man there is nothing gonna stop them from giving each other what they want and need. The one reason I remarried was that my woman who is now my wife, welcomed my eating her out on our first fuck session and then reciprocated by giving me a BJ of note and swallowed every last drop. The greatest pleasure I got was to experience her gushing cunt juice by the cup full - what an exciting experience. I now look forward to the free flow every time we fuck. Giving head needs the respect for cleanliness on both sides. Man I love that quim juice......mmmmm

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is my take on it. I think it is essentially important to show your significant other how much you care for them. Giving head is a way of showing that in a sexual relationship. I do not know about other women, but I get pleasure from seeing him get pleasure. That is a turn on.
I would actually have to say that I would still do this even if he did not go down on me.

I agree. And I'm the same way. I'd also probably do it as often as my boyfriend wanted...well, if I had one. :)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oral sex is very important in our relationship as there were many years when it was the only sexual contact we had. We both enjoy giving and receiving and I would look and long for it if I were ever in another sexual relationship.

The level of intimacy and other factors like sharing, spontaneity and loving without the need for reciprocation and total involvement on a one to one basis uncomplicates sex at times.

Mutuality.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
"My GrandMother was a Lady.
My Mother is One of the Girls.
I am a Woman,
And my Daughter is a Doctor."
(I'm quoting one of my college professors ~ so sorry, do not remember her name.)

Excellent point TMama ~ like your style.

Ha, ha. Sounds like something that one of my under-worked, under-learned, over-educated, over-payed, delusional, historically ignorant "Female Studies" professors would have spewed.

As I remember it, she wasn't married. Go figure... :biggrin1:

That also reminds me of Barbara Boxer's outburst with the military general, "I'd appreciate it if you call me, 'senator,' I've worked way too hard...blah, blah, blah. Jesus Christ, the feminist movement has eradicated any last morsel of logical thought from today's educated woman.

As a necessary disclaimer... Yes, there are exceptions to every rule. My sister is highly educated and never bought into the feminist B.S. So to those LPSG females who aren't brain-washed, I salute your free thinking and correct understanding of "tolerance."

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My grandmother was a doctor. My mother was a professor. I have not been a girl since puberty and it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

I enjoy penis in my mouth. Clean and healthy penis not attached to a jerk.

I feel sorry for the person who married a partner who does not enjoy what he needs, and hope they both find a solution without blaming each other for not being 'perfect'.