women, about your g-spot...

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wife and i are helping a girlfriend of ours to find her g-spot. poor thing is 24 years old (married for 5) and still doesn't know where it is. problem is, we're not given the opportunity for any hands on exploration (dang) so its a matter of verbalizing to this innocent girl, who is finally frustrated enough to talk about it herself, where/how/who/what/when hers might be.

SO!! ladies, where is YOUR land of bliss in your body?

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The top of my vagina. It may take a while for her to "find" it - it did for me. Even though I can always feel the rougher texture, I have to be really close to a clit orgasm before I can get the most out of g-spot stimulation. I would just suggest that she keep practicing - she will find it and then there will be no stopping her! :tongue:

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wife's is on top inside the vagina not too far behind her clit, is that where you're talking too? and its a good finger lenth in (though i have slightly long fingers, 3 1/2")

btw, that's an ERECT finger length i've quoted ;-)

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stick a finger in and bend it and you'll feel the g spot, just rub it like that, flexing and unflexing (?) your index/middle finger.

Alternatively, girl on top is good cos she can control it and move around until she hits the g spot. It shoug be noticeable.

I can't remember if reverse cowgirl was better or not but I think it was reverse.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About my G-spot the vaginal stimulation by the penis right moves and etc will trigger it...

In my experience fingers techniques was not used but penis inside and by now I do learned and know my body and that I am a vaginal woman and know what triggers my orgasms..by now I am by now very predictable but for sure want to be surprised by something different someday.

Best thing is for her to experiment with different techniques and etc and to relax about having to have a G-spot orgasm and even an orgasm, just let herself go...by just get to know her body many sensations, and keep comunicating all with a sensitive and attentive partner and that is it.

:smile:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ohhh, my favorite topic. I am a g-spot girl through and through. If there was a g-spot god I'd worship it :rolleyes: :biggrin1: . Like others, mine is on the front or roof of my vagina. Mine is about 4 in. back which is kind of on the deep side as g-spots go. But hey, I don't question the g-spot. It has my blind loyalty :biggrin1: :tongue: :tongue: .
Fingering is good if the guy has long fingers. Mine is rather sensitive and I can have virtually endless g-gasms from penetration. They're the best for multiples. Sometimes in missionary it helps if the guy has a little upward curve, otherwise a small pillow under my butt does the trick. I go bananas in reverse missionary, me flat on my stomach and the guy giving me a thorough g-spot workover from above. G-spot g-spot g-spot :tongue: .

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
aha, reverse missionary, i think i've also heard that called 'cattail' but who knows, either way it certainly IS a fun ride for all participants!

so, and only a couple responses so far obviously, but it seems that for at least each of you ladies who have responded its in the same location, roof/front of vagina, behind/up from the clit. stud_hunter, is yours also sort of 'rough' in texture? my wife's is as well as wi_sugargrl it sounds like.

i think one of her major issues in finding it is it seems thus far in life she has been pretty afraid (almost schitzo in some ways) about her own sexuality. she doesn't masturbate, but she does play around with other men besides her husband. and then beats herself up about it all.

i just wish she'd know and love her OWN body first, then she could start on the road to healthy relationships elsewhere. i'm thinking that in achieving her own goals of finding the g-spot and having more and better orgasms MIGHT just give her the proper motivatoion and inspiration to start down that road ;-)

thanks ladies! more reports strongly encouraged ;-)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sk_bum said:
so, and only a couple responses so far obviously, but it seems that for at least each of you ladies who have responded its in the same location, roof/front of vagina, behind/up from the clit. stud_hunter, is yours also sort of 'rough' in texture? my wife's is as well as wi_sugargrl it sounds like.

It's kind of grainy I guess. If you've ever felt your tongue when it's really dry that's the closest thing I can think of, except my g-spot is probably just a little rougher than that. Mine also gets softer and more mushy (bad word but it fits) when I get excited. Well, not softer really. More like it expands and there's more blood, so it's more malleable, but it tenses up and then relaxes when I orgasm.
And yes, I love reverse missionary, or cattail, or whatever it's called. The guy has direct access to my g-spot and is free to give it a thorough cock massage, complete with pressing, grinding, pounding, etc :tongue: . Mine likes to be massaged and pressured to erectness and then slammed to deep, mindblowing orgasm. Then rinse and repeat :tongue: . And repeat, and repeat, and repeat... :tongue: :tongue: With a man who knows how to use his hips and cock that position is what dreams are made of :biggrin1: .

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bravo!! wait...i think i just came...was that too soon?

;-)

excellent detail, i'll be able to remember the shampoo directions, hehe

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stud_Hunters all over this one... ..the positions and technique are key to the G..meat and motion count here, my GF friend absolutely loves it too .....gets her to cascading multiples and squirtin' like a champ.......great combo is long fingers on the G and an artful tongue on the clit .....you might need a mask and snorkle....but all divers do........

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in terms of meat and motion, on the meat side, if its only 3-4" in i assume we're only talking a thickness issue right? yer standard 6" model could ride it decently back and forth or does having a big boy, say 8-9" mean its more like a good long note across a violin's strings?

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swordman said:
Stud_Hunters all over this one... ..the positions and technique are key to the G..meat and motion count here, my GF friend absolutely loves it too .....gets her to cascading multiples and squirtin' like a champ.......great combo is long fingers on the G and an artful tongue on the clit .....you might need a mask and snorkle....but all divers do........

Indeed, I am all over this one :biggrin1: :biggrin1: . Ah, the cascading multiples :tongue: . G-spot are the best for multiples. I can have nearly endless g-gasms and they tend to get more intense. I love those long, marathon sessions that are all about my g-spot. I've only squirted a few times - it's very rare for me - but it's always been from those long g-spot sessions.
And speaking of technique, I'm sure there are endless ways to stimulate the g-spot, such as your finger/tongue technique. My current fwb has introduced me to a doozie. He knew I'm a g-spot girl and one time he just did it and I almost died (the good kind :biggrin1: ). In missionary he kind of arches his butt and slides his cock along the inside of my front wall while he presses his hand down on the skin outside where my g-spot is. OMG I see god every time. It's mindblowing. He's the largest guy I've been with and basically I feel all of his about 8 in. slowly slide back and forth while pressing against my spot the whole time. OMG.
It takes a lot of strength for him because he's holding himself up by 1 arm and he's kind of kind of arching his butt to get the angle right but holy fuck. We've also tried it with me on top, leaning my back onto his chest. This takes less strength for him but it doesn't work as well because his movement isn't as free.
In any case, no matter how you do it, as far as I'm concerned the g-spot is in charge and we all just work for it :biggrin1: .

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sk_bum said:
in terms of meat and motion, on the meat side, if its only 3-4" in i assume we're only talking a thickness issue right? yer standard 6" model could ride it decently back and forth or does having a big boy, say 8-9" mean its more like a good long note across a violin's strings?

You are right. The move I just described above might be what you mean by a long note across the violin strings. Indeed having some extra length can make a sweet note! That said, in general an average or slightly above avg. penis is ideal for g-spot stim. Very large guys sometimes have a hard time connecting with the g-spot just because of where it's at. This summer I had a fling with a guy who was the absolute best at working my g-spot and his cock was in the average range.

Swordman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
as stud_hunter explained so eloquently.......the g is located on the "roof" of the vagina at such an angle that a "slight" upward curvature and the right technique make for the continuous stimulation desired, so average size can be effective...in my case at 10" X 7" , my girth is useful... and then the length for the "violin note" effect you described.... the technique used depends on the position

Reactions: Dandrews2772

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sk_bum said:
(though i have slightly long fingers, 3 1/2")

btw, that's an ERECT finger length i've quoted ;-)

OK, how are you measuring that finger, is it from the knuckle to the tip of your finger from the top of your hand ? Is it measured from the palm of your hand, where the line(s) start to the tip ? Or is it from the side of your finger to the tip, where it bottoms out between the other finger ? Where are you taking the girth measurement of that finger ? At the base, tip or middle of the finger at either one of the joints ? Which finger are we talking about here. :biggrin1:

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the best way to find it is do a before-and-after comparison.

while she's not stimulated or excited, go in and 'explore,' especially at the "roof."

do some nipple/clitoral play, and then go back in and find the differences on the "roof" area.

i've been told that mine is like a little pillow. it 'puffs' up more lengthwise (hipbone-to-hipbone) rather than hole-to-chin.