Women adjusting themselves

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
I was thinking about this question recently. I know women think it's crude for men to adjust themselves in front of them. I've never done it because I think it's tacky. On the other hand, what about the other way around? I've noticed in the past several years when a woman is talking to me and it's the beginning of the conversation many women will reach up near their shoulder underneath their shirt and adjust their bra strap. It normally is a woman who I suspect is interested in me. I'm not really complaining, because us men are visual, so of course we would like it. It almost always is a woman who is more than an average size. Today, a male coworker introduced me to a young lady who needed to use the empty desk/workstation next to me. He said this is so and so. Just before she extended her hand she reached up near her shoulder underneath her bra strap and adjusted. She was a young cute thing, mid twenties or so, slender, and easily a C cup. She knew she was hot as well, I'm sure. My question to you women is one: are my suspicions correct? Is this a move many women would make to try to get your attention? I'm always looking at their eyes when they do this inquiring minds want to know.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would never, ever adjust myself in front of someone especially in a business or formal situation. But if I'm doing manual labor on a job site then I'll invariably have to adjust some time, and usually a few times. I don't do it for show, but sometimes I'll catch somebody watching. I'll just let out a big "ooomph" and blow my hair out of my face just to be funny.

It screams lack of social etiquette for anyone to adjust themselves in public, man or woman. But I'll make an exception for laborers and baseball players.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
urm, so many things

1. adjusting a bra strap is not the same as some random dude juggling his junk. not even close. :rolleyes: that would be closer to redistributing you actual breast in the cup.

2. she is just adjusting her bra strap. how fucking sexualized are women's bodies that we can't even touch a bra strap without some male seeing it as an invitation or seeking of their attention. :mad:

3. i adjust a strap when a strap needs adjusting. i would probably excuse myself in a formal atmosphere. unless it was a dire emergency, then i am gonna pluck a strap.

My question to you women is one: are my suspicions correct? Is this a move many women would make to try to get your attention? I'm always looking at their eyes when they do this inquiring minds want to know.

No. No, no, and no. Adjusting a freaking bra strap is not on the same level as a dude reaching down and adjusting their dick and balls. I don't reach down and reposition my labia. I don't dip my hand down into the bra cup to move my breast around. I don't do it to be flirty, I don't do it to be sexy. I'm adjusting a bra strap because sometimes it needs to be adjusted. I don't reach up and under my shirt to do it. Through the collar/opening for my head I sometimes put a finger basically on my shoulder to adjust a strap. Oooh, so sexy, so "pay attention to me" :rolleyes:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What kind of adjusting are we talking about? I have far more than a C cup, and I find that my straps creep off my shoulder or too close to my neck if the length is improperly set. While I'm not about to fix the length in plain view, I'll certainly reach in and push my strap to a more comfortable position until I can get some privacy. My breasts are very heavy. When the strap needs to be moved I'm either feeling insufficiently supported on one side, or sharp pain. Why would touching my own shoulder be about someone else? It's a shoulder. I'll also adjust my blue or dress if I believe my bra has become visible.

Now that I think of it, I was unable to leave a sales floor during the holidays one time, had lost some weight and felt my breasts slipping behindy underwire. I crouched down behind the cashwrap, and adjusted the cups just as one of my associates showed up at a register. Unfortunate timing. He said, "Damn', they just look so soft." I think I pretended not to hear him.

Nah, I can't speak for anyone else, but if I get busted adjusting, it's generally something subtle, a quick nudge, and it's about comforting myself, not something it ever occurred to me to use for flirtation.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
My question to you women is one: are my suspicions correct?

Yes. We are horny as fuck and show it by adjusting our bra straps. It's the universal female signal to get fucked.

Is this a move many women would make to try to get your attention?

Again, yes, you found us out. When I want a guy's attention I simply adjust my bra strap. Works like a charm. Then it's just a matter of hiking up my skirt and bending over the nearest desk.

If I want anal I tug on an earring.

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've noticed in the past several years when a woman is talking to me and it's the beginning of the conversation many women will reach up near their shoulder underneath their shirt and adjust their bra strap.

OMG, give it to LPSG to sexualize this too.
Maybe she was adjusting her bra strap because it was uncomfortable? Try wearing a bra filled with two pounds of water balloons all day and see how often you need to adjust it ;)

LPSG has given me a whole new insight into the minds of men. The next time I'm adjusting my bra strap at work I'll know the coworker that sees it is thinking "AHA, she wants me! I'd better display my bulge more prominently". :rolleyes:

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she was adjusting her bra strap because it was uncomfortable? Try wearing a bra filled with two pounds of water balloons all day and see how often you need to adjust it ;)

LPSG has given me a whole new insight into the minds of men. The next time I'm adjusting my bra strap at work I'll know the coworker that sees it is thinking "AHA, she wants me! I'd better display my bulge more prominently". :rolleyes:

And if we are adjusting our hair while talking to a guy also means we are interested in him. And I guess you can make a loooong list of things we do that shows how much we want the man we are talking to or maybe just happend to look at.

I will stop looking at Men. Or maybe thats a flirting sign aswell :confused:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No. No, no, and no. Adjusting a freaking bra strap is not on the same level as a dude reaching down and adjusting their dick and balls. I don't reach down and reposition my labia. I don't dip my hand down into the bra cup to move my breast around. I don't do it to be flirty, I don't do it to be sexy. I'm adjusting a bra strap because sometimes it needs to be adjusted. I don't reach up and under my shirt to do it. Through the collar/opening for my head I sometimes put a finger basically on my shoulder to adjust a strap. Oooh, so sexy, so "pay attention to me" :rolleyes:
Bahaha this made me laugh!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LPSG should be a required course for any psychology or sociology major. I've learned more about male hypersexuality here than anywhere else. And I'm constantly surprised, although when I think about it I do sound quite naive. I should know better.

If I were to mention something about making pancakes in the shape of butterflies I'm sure there would be some type of sexual fetish associated with it.

And not just to indict the males, but my mind has been broadened by some of the ladies' proclivities as well!