Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i know gay dudes who are into anal sex say it feels amazing, mainly due to the prostate. since chicks don't have prostates, where does the pleasure come from? why does it feel good?

i dated a girl once who could actually accommodate me anally once in a great while. it got to the point where she loved getting fucked in the ass so much, once she had a "mini orgasm" while taking a shit!! she said she was horny anyway, but it was the strangest thing she'd ever experienced.

can one of our educated ladies please help me out with this?

D_Sheila Bootieshaker

Account Disabled
Media
i know gay dudes who are into anal sex say it feels amazing, mainly due to the prostate. since chicks don't have prostates, where does the pleasure come from? why does it feel good?

i dated a girl once who could actually accommodate me anally once in a great while. it got to the point where she loved getting fucked in the ass so much, once she had a "mini orgasm" while taking a shit!! she said she was horny anyway, but it was the strangest thing she'd ever experienced.

can one of our educated ladies please help me out with this?

:eek: did u say she took a shit while having a mini orgasm... Now Ive heard it all :18:

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We men have a prostate and a third sphincter. Women also have a third sphincter... along with the crus of clitoris, the rectouterine pouch (the A-spot)- plus if a cock is big and thick enough and the man is skilled enough, her G-spot can also be stimulated indirectly through her ass. I've never been with a woman who didn't cum really, REALLY hard from her ass. Generally speaking, the average anal orgasm (assgasm) is WAY stronger than the avg vaginal one.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We men have a prostate and a third sphincter. Women also have a third sphincter... along with the crus of clitoris, the rectouterine pouch (the A-spot)- plus if a cock is big and thick enough and the man is skilled enough, her G-spot can also be stimulated indirectly through her ass. I've never been with a woman who didn't cum really, REALLY hard from her ass. Generally speaking, the average anal orgasm (assgasm) is WAY stronger than the avg vaginal one.

Really? Wow..that made me curious right there..I am still a virgin up my ass..

D_Polly Polygons

Just Browsing
Media

Absolutely. For a while I preferred anal to vaginal.
and it's definitely a bit more accomodating for you bigger boys.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well there's never been a live cock up my ass just my dildos and yes it feels great! Especially when I push past the 2nd barrier and my ass feels totally full. That is when I feel pressure against my frontal wall. with short strokes in my ass I get the wettest pussy ever! Love it!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hard to put my finger on this one. I have never been turned down by a woman....wait okay just once, she said she was saving it for her future husband. Yeah it didn't make sense. Anyways, only turned down once, but most were just going along with me. Only ten or so iniated it and a handful turned out to really enjoy it and want it again. You really have to know your ass if your gonna let someone inside,lots of cleansing, lots of lube, practice, and submitting. There are soem big cocks that first timers should not be playing with. This is probably where a smaller cock can help you out alot. Work your way up, it's fun and feels amazing.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I guess I'm not included in the "educated ladies" category because I'm still a virgin back there. And I fully intend to keep it that way. Hubby's never expressed interest in a back door delivery, and I've never entertained the thought. Maybe in about 40 years when our sex life is in the crapper, pardon the pun, we may think about it. But for now there's so much exploration left on the North face that I'll keep the back porch locked.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do anal during my period, because I didn't like a mess. But now that I'm on a different pill, my periods are very light and I don't "need" to do anal. Never really liked it, was just a handy alternative to a big mess.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not way stronger, because a deep, almost painful vaginal orgasm wins every. single. time., but 3rd input orgasms... wooooo! :cool:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

A woman's perineal sponge can be a source of orgasms during both vaginal and anal sex:

Perineal sponge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, I love anal, but that just sounds so strange to me. I can understand associating the feeling with pleasure, but an orgasm?

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A woman's perineal sponge can be a source of orgasms during both vaginal and anal sex:

Perineal sponge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay, I love anal, but that just sounds so strange to me. I can understand associating the feeling with pleasure, but an orgasm?
i know how it sounds. i reacted the same way, like, REALLY? are you sure you had a real orgasm? but she said that since we had just had anal the night before (she'd never done it before that night) and had the biggest orgasms of her life, plus she was horny anyway when she went to the bathroom, when she shit, it just gave her a "mini-orgasm." i don't know what else to say on it...

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i don't get how some people say anal is ick. anal is a higher standard of pleasure, seemingly for both men and women lol...

D

deleted628208

I'll chime in on the subject here with a little anecdote, because it's fairly relevant...

My girlfriend has always had a severe anxiety of anything regarding anal sex or penetration of any kind due to a traumatic sexual assault experience in her early teen years. Quite frankly, I can't blame her. She's only had anal sex with one of her past boyfriends one time and said it was horribly painful and brought about that same feeling of panic and anxiety. We'd talked about this before, and I confessed to her that she was the only girl I've been with thus far that I actually had a desire to have anal sex with (i vastly prefer vaginal sex, but my gf's ass is super cute) but I assured her I'd never ever push this issue on her and that i generally preferred vaginal sex anyway... pretty much leaving the ball in her court entirely. She said she'd be willing to give it another shot one day, but I just kind of figured it was one of those things we were never going to do, so I just kind of wrote it off. Anyway, about two weeks ago, she was on her period and we were both naked in bed. She was laying on her side, and I was seducing her for some foreplay. I was taking my dick and running the head of it from her clit all the way to her asshole over and over, while leaning forward and and biting/kissing her neck periodically. After doing this for about 15 minutes, she reaches back and grabs my dick by the shaft and points it directly into her ass and says, "Let's do this... but you have to let me control it." I'm pretty much ecstatic, and reaching over looking for the lube. So she works it in VERY slowly, and I'm listening to her every verbal queue to make sure she's not uncomfortable or in pain. So she starts asking for it harder until it's about the pace of slow, deep vaginal sex. She's using a vibrator on her clit the entire time too, and I'm working on her a-spot (i've done anal with girls before, upon request, and through trial and error found out exactly where the a-spot is). I can tell she's really, really getting into it and after about 10 minutes, she gets this startled look on her face and her legs start shaking so hard shes actually making the bed shake too and she ends up cumming REALLY, REALLY hard. Afterward, she actually cried tears of joy because she orgasmed with anal! I was astounded and so was she! In the course of about 30 minutes I was able to do a total 180 with her fear of anal into what I can now only describe as an addiction... we've done it 3 or 4 more times after that and she's enjoyed it and got off every time. I feel like I've created a monster! lol

The moral of this story is that it really doesn't matter how big you are (i'm certainly not small) or how fearful she is of trying anal, if she trusts you enough and feels comfortable around you, and if she's ready for it and she feels like she has control over the situation, it CAN be enjoyable. just take it really reeeeeeeeeeeally slow in the beginning and let her control things. don't get all carried away and start hammering right off the bat. oh yea, plenty of lube helps too. :)