women and anal sex

swat611

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i use to fuck my girl in the ass, she doesn't let me do it as often any more. But when i did, she would cum multiple times, screaming orgasms. Said it was better then fucking her pussy sometimes.

Lil_girl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, I have to chime in here... lol.
I learned to enjoy anal w/ the ex (normal sized guy) tho it was initially painful each time we started but completely enjoyable as we got further into it. **Actually started asking for it every time. But that was a phase - like a 'new toy' - ;o)

Now, with the new BF - BIG BOI - I am rather terrified of anal with him. However, I've noticed that when he's in me (vaginally) and he's moving around - he's completely rubbing my anal tract anyway! So I get all of the pleasure I would in the back door without the (mess, pain) --
Am I the only one who feels the stimulation and pleasure from inside during my regular sex??

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing like the feeling of trying to push the toothpaste back into the tube.

I'm one of those people that will try almost (ALMOST!!!!) anything once, sometimes twice to make sure that I really did or didn't like it.

An ex husband of mine (for the record, I've had two) used to push the issue almost every day because I let him do it once.... I don't see the pleasure in it because every single fucking time I try to let a guy do it to me, they just wanna shove that in like it's supposed to be all elastic and self-lubricating like a vag. So it's this painful feeling of something going into where stuff is supposed to be coming out, and I get no pleasure out of this feeling like I have to constantly take a dump, on top of having to mop up the blood because guys can't seem to fucking understand THAT SHIT HURTS.

I believe I've been significantly traumatized enough to know that I don't like it, or that I've never been with a guy patient enough to deliver the foreplay and gentleness.

B_pussylover10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do anal during my period, because I didn't like a mess. But now that I'm on a different pill, my periods are very light and I don't "need" to do anal. Never really liked it, was just a handy alternative to a big mess.

The same problem with my wife. She refuses anal, but i really wish to do it at least once in life. How can i make her agree for this?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The same problem with my wife. She refuses anal, but i really wish to do it at least once in life. How can i make her agree for this?

You can try to convince her that she'll enjoy it, but if she doesn't want to do it, then she just doesn't want to do it.

Lil_girl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's an art to it...
... No, maybe a science...

You just need to invest the time, patience, and compassion... Into researching, preparing, warming up, etc.

My only complaint about the ex... The very first time he was remarkable... Took the time, started w/ one finger tip and gradually worked his way up... Stopping when I said wait!
Kept soothing me, rubbing my back, talking to me...

I guess be figured it was like hymen maybe??? Like after the first time he didn't have to do all of that... I even asked if he would take it easy and start with fingers the next time... But the slow, tender foreplay just never happened again. Good thing he wasn't my first cock! FYI - I have a flexible hymen which never tore, so sex was painful for me for about a month doing it about once a day. But I'm also super tiny so I'm still told I'm rAther tight in general... Tho sex hasn't hurt since then, 20 years, well, minus having a baby and trying it for the first couple times after healing - yikes!!

I told the new BigBoi IF we did try it... He'd have to know what he's doing and be patient. *not to mention I still have a super tiny hemorrhoid from childbirth which isn't fun!

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing like the feeling of trying to push the toothpaste back into the tube.

I'm one of those people that will try almost (ALMOST!!!!) anything once, sometimes twice to make sure that I really did or didn't like it.

An ex husband of mine (for the record, I've had two) used to push the issue almost every day because I let him do it once.... I don't see the pleasure in it because every single fucking time I try to let a guy do it to me, they just wanna shove that in like it's supposed to be all elastic and self-lubricating like a vag. So it's this painful feeling of something going into where stuff is supposed to be coming out, and I get no pleasure out of this feeling like I have to constantly take a dump, on top of having to mop up the blood because guys can't seem to fucking understand THAT SHIT HURTS.

I believe I've been significantly traumatized enough to know that I don't like it, or that I've never been with a guy patient enough to deliver the foreplay and gentleness.

If my early experiences of anal had been like this, I wouldn't have kept going either. In fact if I had a guy do that now, he wouldn't be getting it again. I'm not surprised you decided you didn't like it.

I had an ex who was very un-kinky in general, the only more "unusual" thing he was into, was anal sex. Being in general a nice sweet girlfriend, I said we could try it. Super huge mistake. He was fairly well endowed (7x5.5 if I'm going to hazard a random guess) and he didn't. use. lube. He used saliva and only really worked two fingers in. He then proceeded to try and shove the whole damn thing in, which needless to say caused me to make a horrible sound I hope I never make again, and scrambling away from him out of the bed. Somehow I was stupid enough to allow him to attempt again at a later date, but both times he hurt me and made me bleed. For years if anybody even mentioned going near my ass they got a hell of a talking to.

It's actually only in the last several months that I've had my own burgeoning curiosity about anal play. Someone purchased me a butt plug kitty tail as a gift, and it was on the small side. Maybe 4x4. I had been exploring cautiously on my own, after obtaining an item to give myself enemas, and fingering. I've worked up to another butt plug since, as well as trying other toys. I've yet to experience an orgasm from purely anal stimuli, but I've felt like I was close. Just have to spend a decent amount of time getting used to it. If you're curious about it, I highly recommend exploring on your own, before allowing a partner to try anything. That way you don't have any unpleasant surprises. And hopefully you get something to clean yourself out with, because that reduces a lot of the stress about it, at least on my part. I (eagerly?) await the day I get to try anal sex again with a person, and not a sex toy.

FeroxFemina

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and I'm working on her a-spot (i've done anal with girls before, upon request, and through trial and error found out exactly where the a-spot is)

How do you work on the A spot? I love anal and don't think any guy has ever done that to me

Please explain in as much detail as possible... I'll have to find someone to try it with!

moon_beam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only had anal with one guy (my ex) and he was the thickest man I've ever seen, so probably not my best choice for first!

After the first 3 attempts (which were quite painful and spread faaaar apart in time), we finally got the right combo of the correct lube (and lots of it), relaxation and very gentle/slow penetration and it was incredible! The best sensations come from the entrance and when he was in about 4 inches in (we were never able to get all of him in).

Now I am rather addicted to anal play, licking and penetration. The best is when I'm so wet that no extra lube is required (rather surprising to me considering how much lube we needed the first several times).

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never tried it.
Clean sex is important for me but if it will be a clean sex i want to try it. Ass is tighter than pussy so i think i can have more pleasure.
I think that girls like it but they afraid to try first time.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never tried it.
Clean sex is important for me but if it will be a clean sex i want to try it. Ass is tighter than pussy so i think i can have more pleasure.
I think that girls like it but they afraid to try first time.

Some girls like it, some don't. Most are afraid the first time. And there's nothing unclean about it if she is clean. If you're worried, use a condom.

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some girls like it, some don't. Most are afraid the first time. And there's nothing unclean about it if she is clean. If you're worried, use a condom.

if she like it or if she really want to do it she knows how to be clean?
if to be honest i dont like condoms. But i use it if it necessary:smile:
Thinking to hug behind while doing anal, it:cool: should be nice.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if she like it or if she really want to do it she knows how to be clean?

Some of it is common sense. I'm sure she would think to wash the area and make sure she was empty (if she knew you were going to try anal).

if to be honest i dont like condoms. But i use it if it necessary:smile:

I'm not fond of them myself, but it does give you a barrier during anal if you are worried about hygiene.

arctan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I am thinking to have anal sex with a girl.
Yes thinking is nice. I wont use condom she will be clean...
Oh yeah.
:D

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sadly, I have not had the chance to try anal with a girl yet.

One offered (hotted pulling line ever) but backed out when she saw my cock :(

Still waiting that offer again! Just need to find a girl either A) willing to try or B) already loves it and wants me up there!

This thread has shown me the girls are out there, I just haven't had my chance yet! Huzzah!