women and dating sites?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Connor Condompopper, Sep 5, 2010.

1. D_Connor Condompopper

hi, i'm a single STRAIGHT male in LA, seeking sites where women appreciate men of size.

i've done the match.com thing and used screen names like MR BIG etc. but i always get kicked off for my suggestive nature. granted. i've found women on there to be open to men of size and fun about it. but i inevitably get kicked off.

i'm also looking for a site where women are open about bisexuality.

i've tried adult friend finder. it's a scam. a lot of fake profiles. there is a site called lifestyle lounge for swingers. but i got kicked off that too. still not sure why.

i've tried plenty of fish and OKcupid, but those girls mostly are looking for relationships and the size thing is a liability on there, they think you're looking for sex. can anyone help me?

ps. i've also tried Kasidie and 7or better. Kasidie hasn't really caught on yet. and 7orbetter was a bust too.

thank you!

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I don't use dating sites and even if I did this still isn't a women's issue.

I think you'd get better advice in a different section - I'll request this be moved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice