women and dating sites?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Connor Condompopper, Sep 5, 2010.

1. D_Connor Condompopper

hi, i'm a single STRAIGHT male in LA, seeking sites where women appreciate men of size.

i've done the match.com thing and used screen names like MR BIG etc. but i always get kicked off for my suggestive nature. granted. i've found women on there to be open to men of size and fun about it. but i inevitably get kicked off.

i'm also looking for a site where women are open about bisexuality.

i've tried adult friend finder. it's a scam. a lot of fake profiles. there is a site called lifestyle lounge for swingers. but i got kicked off that too. still not sure why.

i've tried plenty of fish and OKcupid, but those girls mostly are looking for relationships and the size thing is a liability on there, they think you're looking for sex. can anyone help me?

ps. i've also tried Kasidie and 7or better. Kasidie hasn't really caught on yet. and 7orbetter was a bust too.

thank you!

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I don't use dating sites and even if I did this still isn't a women's issue.

I think you'd get better advice in a different section - I'll request this be moved.

Draft saved Draft deleted