Women and Driving.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Now please don't get me wrong, I'm not in any way misogynistic...at all!! And I'm not saying all females are bad drivers!

But why is it that the vast majority (in my experience) of irritating, dangerous and downright frustrating driving misdemeanours are committed by the female of the species! This morning I drove my partner to work, an hour and a half round trip, I'd been behind the same woman for 5 minutes or so, in a 40 zone, now on the motorway I was ready to hit the national limit. I indicated, pulled out into the outside lane...as I came alongside her, she started to indicate and pulled out!!! I had to heavily brake, and man I hit the horn and abused the headlight flash a few times. There were two other incidents involving females on this trip alone...one where I was doing 60mph, on the speed limit, about 100 metres a head, a car pulls up at a T junction to pull onto the road, again, a female driver...what does she do as I speed toward her...she pulls out....I have to hit the brakes hard.

How do people feel about this...I know I am going to get bitchslapped for this, so I am bunkering down...but boys..come on!!

Please watch this, it's hilarious.....

Female Driving Misdemeanours.

(Not all are obviously female!)

Last edited:

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG! That was hilarious!!! :rofl:

I love how he got out and parked her car for her in one go!!!! :lmao:

I have to say, I am totally on your side (despite being a woman :rolleyes: ) SO if you're going to get bitchslapped, then I get one too!

99% of the time it's a woman driving when someone does something insanely stupid and I am deeply embarrassed to be a woman on the road in case I get put in the same class as them! :redface:

I also know too many women who are afraid to drive, can't park, can't reverse and can't turn right.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! That was hilarious!!! :rofl:

I love how he got out and parked her car for her in one go!!!! :lmao:

I have to say, I am totally on your side (despite being a woman :rolleyes: ) SO if you're going to get bitchslapped, then I get one too!

99% of the time it's a woman driving when someone does something insanely stupid and I am deeply embarrassed to be a woman on the road in case I get put in the same class as them! :redface:

I also know too many women who are afraid to drive, can't park, can't reverse and can't turn right.

I think at some point we are both going to have at least one red cheek K8!!

The only time I had an accident K8 in all my years of driving, one night, it's pouring with rain, I am driving through a village, windscreenwipers going like the clappers....a car is coming towards me, headlight's full beam...I flash, headlights on full beam, what with the pouring rain and being totally blinded...I flash again, 3 times!! Headlights remain on....I hit a traffic island and blow both tyres on the driver's side. She stops and get's out...so I know it was a female incident. She was really sweet, as I was so grumpy, really, really grumpy, she dealt with me really well, and admitted that she was on full beam...she even bought me a pint in the pub while I waited for the breakdown. Sweet! And now we email quite regularly!!

Well done for having the 'balls' to stand up like that....there may be trouble ahead!!!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's hard to argue with the facts though!
It doesn't mean all women drivers are crap...
Just that most crap drivers are women!!! :biggrin1:

I worked for a company years ago that made it mandatory for all new cars to be fitted with rear-parking sensors.

I was pissed off as this 'extra' came out of my budget for a car so meant there was some other extra I couldn't have because of it.
Also was pissed off because I didn't want to become reliant on a stupid beeping noise when I'm reversing (which I did!!! :redface: )

On asking the lady responsible for all company cars why this rule had come into force, she admitted it was because the insurance had gone through the roof cos the directors wives seemed utterly incapable of reversing their husbands company Jaguars out of their driveways without crashing into the gateposts! :eek:

QED!!!

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That was hilarious!!! Loved it!! Made my morning!!! Loved the woman trying to park that car!!!! No spacial awareness what so ever!!! Genius!!!

100% agreement eddy, so we can all share the bitch slaps!!! ha ha ha!!!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's hard to argue with the facts though!
It doesn't mean all women drivers are crap...
Just that most crap drivers are women!!! :biggrin1:

I worked for a company years ago that made it mandatory for all new cars to be fitted with rear-parking sensors.

I was pissed off as this 'extra' came out of my budget for a car so meant there was some other extra I couldn't have because of it.
Also was pissed off because I didn't want to become reliant on a stupid beeping noise when I'm reversing (which I did!!! :redface: )

On asking the lady responsible for all company cars why this rule had come into force, she admitted it was because the insurance had gone through the roof cos the directors wives seemed utterly incapable of reversing their husbands company Jaguars out of their driveways without crashing into the gateposts! :eek:

QED!!!

That's bollocks isn't it....you could have had heated seats, an upgrade on the alloys...ipod dock...but no..rear parking sensors! I have to admit, I wouldn't want them either....I'd be scared that I would become reliant as well, and what a riot...you were cursed with this thanks to the directors wives! Bitches!
:slap:

That was hilarious!!! Loved it!! Made my morning!!! Loved the woman trying to park that car!!!! No spacial awareness what so ever!!! Genius!!!

100% agreement eddy, so we can all share the bitch slaps!!! ha ha ha!!!

Yeh, that was hilarious Arthur...and the guy just casually parks it in one go!! (How on Earth did that woman pass her test!!) I love the one with the guy opening the gate for the estate car...classic! Bring on thos bitchslaps I say, we speak the truth!!

Last edited:

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just watched it again!!!! Hard to pick a favourite!!! Yes forgot about the gates for the estate car. And the woman behind the bus and the bollards, and the one driving into the mechanics pit?!! Mind you mechanic should have know better I say!!!

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! weird, i just saw that video like a week ago. i watched it like 5 times and was crying laughing.

how the fuck do you hit a wall and roll your car when there's so much space? LMAO!

that reminds me...this girl i went to school with (who didn't have her license yet b/c she was too young to drive still - she was 15 at the time), was with one of our other friends one day. they decided to go and eat at burger king. well...she got in the driver's seat b/c the other girl let her drive her car. instead of putting it in reverse, she put it in drive and somehow managed to go over the curb, past the walkway AND all the shrubbery, and HIT the burger king building!!! it put a crack all the way up the building. THEN...the idiots tried to drive off - the one with the driver's license was driving by that time. but of course, people had called the police, so they didn't even get to pull out of the parking lot. she got A LOT of shit at school from EVERYONE. LOL.

in my experience though, i find that most idiot drivers i encounter are men.

but in louisiana...EVERYONE drives stupid. LOTS of people like to pull out in front of you. like this one man...i was going 45 and he decides to pull out at the last fucking minute. what pisses me off is when i have to slam on my brakes. well...he was PULLING A BOAT! so i REALLY had to slam on the brakes, and on top of that, there was a long line of cars behind me. i almost hit the boat, the car behind me almost rear-ended me. i was FUMING. of course, i rolled down my window and screamed at him and said some not-so-nice things. he was taking his sweet ass time pullling out in front of me (he was headed the other direction). i coulda put it in park, got out, walked over to his truck and slapped him, and still had enough time to get back in my pickup and wait for him to finish pulling out. :mad:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
What really scares me in the countryside is those ladies, who can not drive, who compensate by driving enormous bloody Offroad tanks under the premise that when they screw up, at least they will likely survive.

I do remember one fairly radical feminist friend who couldn't drive, swearing at the car "Fucking thing, invented by men of course."

That said, I know a couple of ladies who are seriously good drivers.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny video Edds! :drive:
I know your not a misogynistic type guy.:hug:
C.B.:saevil:
CB....if you ever make it to the UK, I'll take you for a spin to Bodiam Castle...I just won't let you drive..lol!! (Only joking!!!).:hug: I'm waiting for a furious female to tell us boys just how bad we are at driving!!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What really scares me in the countryside is those ladies, who can not drive, who compensate by driving enormous bloody Offroad tanks under the premise that when they screw up, at least they will likely survive.

I do remember one fairly radical feminist friend who couldn't drive, swearing at the car "Fucking thing, invented by men of course."

That said, I know a couple of ladies who are seriously good drivers.

DF, so true, where I come from it's all pretty much single track lanes with passing places, and I'm telling you 99% of the females drive these 4x4 'offroad' jobbies...and you're right, the amount of times I've scratched the passenger side after having a wide eyed frenzied female driver oblivious to all bearing down the lane at breakneck speed!! I saw a film recently 'The Holiday' and the Brit scenes were filmed in the next village....the only bit I laughed at was when Cameron Diaz is driving down our local lanes...she half closes her eyes and hopes for the best at oncoming traffic...pretty typical of the local female populace I'd say....

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Just keep off the lanes during school pick up and drop off.

Why is that type of mother always late? Or do you think they just behave like that anyway?

I always beware of geeky looking guys as well. The one's wearing bad jumpers et al., who need to wash their hair, but have noone to remind them.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You think women are bad? Black people can't drive for shit...but I have it on good authority that it's because they don't have insurance. And don't even get me started on the Asians...(blink)(blink)(blink)(blink)(blink)(blink)

Geriatrics, don't think for a second that you're getting a pass, either.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You think women are bad? Black people can't drive for shit...but I have it on good authority that it's because they don't have insurance. And don't even get me started on the Asians...(blink)(blink)(blink)(blink)(blink)(blink)

Geriatrics, don't think for a second that you're getting a pass, either.

that just reminded me of something. i've noticed black couples in their cars here in louisiana. the female is driving and the male is sitting in the back as if its a taxi! i find it very strange!