women and foreskin

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by maxwell, Oct 16, 2005.

1. maxwell

maxwell New Member

Albums:
    I'm uncut, and have found girls don't enjoy the foreskin until they actually try it. Has anyone had any bad sexual experiences because of the foreskin?

2. panthera

panthera New Member

Ye gods and little fishes, yes! I love a nice foreskin, but let's be honest here. Every uncut man needs to pay extra special attention to cleanliness. Holding the foreskin closed and just letting your piss clean the "innards" out once a day just ain't good enough.
    Biggest trouble I had (am cut) when I first started experimenting with uncut men was figuring out the right rhythm for hand jobs.
    Biggest problem with younger uncut men, btw, they frequently think that all cut men have a de-sensitized hunk of wood which has to be man-handled (sorry) to feel anything at all. A very close woman friend of mine says that uncut men tend to stroke more gently than cut men. Wasn't a complaint.
    I haven't noticed any difference when being fucked...

3. lellelind

lellelind Member

Never had any bad sexual experiences because of the foreskin. :hi:

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    me either. I've had a few people in the US, having never seen one before, start off a bit "wary", but they soon learned to appreciate it :p

5. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

In the words of a friend of mine: "It gives both people more to play with."

No, I have had some girls specifically state that they prefer uncut guys but don't give it massive importance. I guess if the guy had lots of scar tissue, skin bridges, skin-tags or something from the circumcision that would obviously be off-puting as would phimosis I guess with uncut guys.

6. Love-it

Gold Member

Let's hope the ladies have some input.

7. maxwell

maxwell New Member

Albums:
    Exactly what I was hoping for.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Some women don't like it, some do, most don't care. The ones who actually have had some experience with it tend to be either in the 'like it' or 'don't care' category. The ones who don't have any experience, I'm their first with a foreskin. (Or they tell me they won't do it BECAUSE I have a foreskin.)

9. dlcs

dlcs New Member

A penis is a penis, whether it looks like a snail wearing a helmet or a snake wearing a sweater. For me, it doesn't matter nearly as much as the person it's attached to.

10. GoneA

Gold Member

Yeah! My girlfriend got so tired of it, she decided to play doctor, and gave me a 'at home' circumcision. Thank God I'm the masochist and she's the sadist.

11. rogue_mj

rogue_mj Member

Albums:
    Sadly, I have many younger guy usually in their midteens (say 16 to 18), come in to my office asking to be circumcised because their girlfriends dont want to have sex with them, especially oral sex because they are uncut.

I try my damndest to talk them out of it.... but there have been a few who were adamant, and who I had to refer to a Urologist.... unfortunately they weren't talked out of it there either.

I have many older uncut guys complain they get no oral from their wives because their wives think the foreskin is dirty. SAD SAD SAD....

Here in Canada we are moving away from circumcision, so a time will come when it will be the norm, our stats are already down from 80% cut in 1995 to 45% cut in 2004.... but until then some of the uncut guys will have to deal with prejudice.... (fortunately not everyone experiences that)..... and BTW a lot more gays are accepting of uncut than str8 !

12. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

Well, yeah, mostly cos I have a very tight foreskin (even had a doctor point that out once).One time last year I was getting a blowjob off of a girl and as soon as she went down on me she pushed the foreskin back with just a little too much force and it hurt like an absolute bitch. She soon made it better right enough :evilgrin:

13. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

Well, yeah, mostly cos I have a very tight foreskin (even had a doctor point that out once).One time last year I was getting a blowjob off of a girl and as soon as she went down on me she pushed the foreskin back with just a little too much force and it hurt like an absolute bitch. She soon made it better right enough :evilgrin:
    [post=352987]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

While rogue_mj is probably the better person to ask. Hydrocortisone which can be purchased from most pharmacies worldwide without a prescription is normally prescribed for phimosis and completely relieves the problem in the majority of cases.

14. rogue_mj

rogue_mj Member

Albums:
    While rogue_mj is probably the better person to ask. Hydrocortisone which can be purchased from most pharmacies worldwide without a prescription is normally prescribed for phimosis and completely relieves the problem in the majority of cases.
    [post=353000]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

YOU would be correct Hydrocortisone applied daily for about 3 months will loosen the skin and with working it back daily as far as you can comfortably go.... you may be able to loosen it nicely without surgery.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

I can echo Dr. Rock's sentiment. Until I had seen a few uncut ones I really didn't know what the big deal was, now I'd say I like it a bit more but no strong preference. For me it's more about being unaltered and natural, but guys who are circimcised didn't get a choice in the matter so I'll take it either way. A pretty dick is a pretty dick one way or the other.

16. GoneA

Gold Member

Are you being coquettish again, Madame. Because if you are...it is making me quite hot under the collar.

17. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

YOU would be correct Hydrocortisone applied daily for about 3 months will loosen the skin and with working it back daily as far as you can comfortably go.... you may be able to loosen it nicely without surgery.
    [post=353197]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Hey, cheers guys *scuttles off to the pharmacy*

Draft saved Draft deleted