women and games

beachbum1971

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for the guys: Do you like women who play games?

I have a close friend who told me that I don't know how the play the "game" because I do things for my boyfriend like cooking him dinner instead of insisting that he always takes me out. I don't get the game that "she who is the bitchiest and most demanding gets the best guy." I was told that nice girls are so much less of a challenge that men get bored of us. I'm nice. Is that a turn off?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be a bitch. You would be much more special that way.

If you did act like a bitch then there would be nothing separating you from every other woman; 90% of who are bitches. I don't know where they learn it or who is teaching it but its just bad.

"Nice" girls have been my long term girlfriends (one year +'s).

The bitches have just been the worst and most regrettable people ever to enter into my life.

My "nice" ex's contact me from time to time to see how I'm doing.

My "bitch" ex's only contact me when they find themselves on their own/lonely.

Make of it what you will.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
no that isn't a turnoff at all
I don't really like bitchy girls, I like the bitchy look some women can get on thier faces but I don't want to put up with actual bitchyness

on the other hand I am single

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Some of our straight friends are into high-maintenance bitches. I've never understood it. I think they like conflict in their relationships.

Personally, I have no respect for women like that, nor the men that date them.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I have a close friend who told me that I don't know how the play the "game" because I do things for my boyfriend like cooking him dinner instead of insisting that he always takes me out. I don't get the game that "she who is the bitchiest and most demanding gets the best guy." I was told that nice girls are so much less of a challenge that men get bored of us. I'm nice. Is that a turn off?
which is why my gf is asian.....no games

smashass

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No doubt, there's nothing cool about a high-maintenance women, except for that fact that they're usually really hot...

...mainly because all their lives, they've been hot and guys have been doing anything and everything for them, so they've been conditioned to be stuck up and get away with it.

Read anything about pick-up art and a lot of the principles are based on this fact, and how to work your way around it.

On a brighter note, why do you think almost every guys' dream girl is that girl who's cool enough to sit back, drink a beer and watch the game with him, then go upstairs and fuck his brains out? ...doesn't sound stuck-up to me.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No doubt, there's nothing cool about a high-maintenance women, except for that fact that they're usually really hot...

...mainly because all their lives, they've been hot and guys have been doing anything and everything for them, so they've been conditioned to be stuck up and get away with it.

My Dad has a theory:

You know those annoying people that get off the escalator or bus and just stop, blocking everyone else. The people that are basically just clueless and stop anywhere inconvenient for others. 9 times out of 10, it is a "hot" chick, because they are used to everyone getting out of their way and catering to them.

Take note next time you go to the mall.

D

deleted356736

Why wife is African: no games, what you see is what you get.

Closet Donkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't like women who play games. A relationship is not meant to be a game.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think guys like bitchy women, I think that human beings just enjoy a challenge sometimes and that's probably what it is. Sort of like the people who can stimulate emotions (anger, frustration, etc.) are the ones who convince you that you're crazy about them.

But if you're a great person (and you do sound like you are) don't be someone you're not. If you can't be appreciated for the person you are then it's good riddance to people who can't see that.