Women and gay men..whats it like to have him finish in you?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me its a feeling of oneness feeling his cock grow in me, pulsing, while im clamping my muscles around him feeling truly bred.
Even more amazing when I orgasm at same time

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is a point of light which opens the doors of time and we pass through together, and so experiencing every good thing in history.

For those few moments afterward is warmth and sunshine and the fading away into darkness of all earthly concerns.

It is life.

Last edited:

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me, complete euphoria total nirvana. No feeling in the world like it.

no feeling like a man sliding his cock in and out, and just at that moment of climax he's got his tongue down your throat, hips thrusting, balls slapping against my ass and arms wrapped tightly around my torso close to my body. I can feel his heart and cock throbbing rapidly. To know I made my man feel good and relieve some stress in my ass is a huge turn on. To feel his cum ooz out of my ass is amazing.

Last edited:

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've had a few guys cum inside me. I can tell you best about the 1st time because he came so hard I thought he was pissing in me. I remember him stopping when he was about half in and his cock felt like it was pulsating. Then he let out a moan and I felt a rush of warmth inside me. He left it in me for a bit as his cock shrank and I could feel the cum pour out of me like my ass was a waterfall. I've never had a guy cum inside me that much since.

Always open for anyone local who wants to bred me ;-)

Last edited: