Women and nocturnal dreams?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone-

Wet dreams ladies - have you had them? are they wet dreams in the same defined way as pubescent boys? I tell ya, I have seriously wondered if I am normal. When in a relationship, its not uncommon for me to initiate sex with my partner while still in my sleep, especially if we've not had sex for awhile. Solo, its very common for me to wake up only as I reach orgasm, and it is usually spectacular as well. Ive no idea if I dream just prior to- or if I accidentally even touch myself in my sleep which starts the ball rolling, so to speak.
I saw a show one night, one of those 20/20 style shows-and they briefly talked about 'sleep sex' but i missed some of it and they seemed to be talking about it as a sexual dysfunction!
So I am curious, if any of you have similar experiences at all? I'm in my 30's btw- this has been going on since my early 20's.

Thanks! :smile:

Sassy

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had orgasms in my sleep while dreaming or woken up in the middle of one for as long as I can remember. I think it's normal. It's definitely normal for me, and for you, it seems. It doesn't affect anything else at all sexually or otherwise. I don't think I touch myself in my sleep because I'm dreaming and you really can't move much when you're dreaming.

Now, waking up having sex, I've never done that, but a friend of mine claims to do it all the time.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmph!! I feel like I'm missing out now... I don't have 'wet dreams' or orgasm in my sleep!! Just out of interest... if eating cheese before sleep gives you nightmares, would eating cock give me sexy dreams?

LOONY8

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well Denise i think your tese is an interesting one. could you try eating cock for lets say tree weeks and then post the results. this is kinsey material.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well good to know I'm not the only one. And your friends claims are prolly true, snooz- cos I seriously wake up already on top of him with him inside me and nearly to orgasm. At first I blamed him, thought he was disturbing my sleep for nookie when I had to get up early, couldnt he wait another 2 hours?LOL then found out it was me- I guess I didnt believe it til I was alone, and it kept occurring- the only thing that seems to wake me is the orgasm, I mean at that point of no return- and jesus I do look forward to those occasions, but cant seem to MAKE them happen- damn the luck. Funny, my ex b/f never complained. :biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Certainly I have sexual dreams. I often wake up horny as a toad. Can't say I've ever woken up as I'm orgasming though. That'd be a great welcome to the day!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Sassy

Very cool! :tongue:

Well, wet dream as orgasming just once but I know why..I dont think it will happen again.

When I was teen I used to have lots lots of sensual dreams that made me wet but I did not know what orgasm felt and I did not masturbated myself too...them that fire never extinguish in wanting realese in dreams. Than when I learn to orgasm I was married as much in the end my marriage i was not having sex, i did not have a desire inside that would trigger a wet dream...

When I learn to masturbate than i could release myself and for this motive i may dream sexy wake up wet horny but not cum anymore as i did that once.

Are you having while awakening all the sex you crave?

And in which conditions triggers a male to have a wet dream? Is when they dont know how to masturbate and semem deposit is way very full and it spills?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no Gisella I certainly don't have all the sex I crave while awake- lol- wish I did! I know that contributes to my nighttime activity so thats why I usually masturbate 3 or 4 times before going to sleep. Like I said, its not a frequent thing- I kind of wish it was because the orgasms are so intense, but I also like the element of surprise! :D

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And in which conditions triggers a male to have a wet dream? Is when they dont know how to masturbate and semem deposit is way very full and it spills?
Many of the guys here say they never had wet dreams (including me).
It was said on a tv sex education show recently that if males masturbate enough they don't have wet dreams,so you are right Gisella. :smile: