Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi all, not sure how to ask this to all the lady users of this forum, but here goes. I have a pretty healthy sex life with the missus, we have some very very good sex. I as a man orgasm everytime we have sex, she doesnt. She doesnt orgasm easily, but she has had orgasm's when we have sex, maybe 1 in 3 or 4 times. She never complains, she really enjoys the sex. I give her plenty of foreplay, sometimes 10+ mins of oral and fingers etc etc. My question basically is do women have to orgasm to enjoy sex? Men find it incredibly easy to cum, so we always enjoy sex. I just wanted to get an idea of what women like, or need from a different perspective.

P.s yes i can ask her , but i am only asking to get a broader perspective.

Thanks for your replies in advance :)

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a gay man, I cannot provide an answer from my own experience. However, I do know that not all women are the same. Some want and expect an orgasm every time they have sex but to some women it isn't important at all. Some are happy if they have an orgasm only occasionally. Some are mainly interested in the affection that accompanies sex and some derive satisfaction mainly from making their partners happy.

Also, it is not true that all men expect to have an orgasm every time they have sex. Some men have an orgasm only occasionally and are happy if their partners are happy, even if neither has an orgasm. So, while there are differences between men and women, there is considerable overlap.

This is only a generalization and most definitely is not true in all cases, but women seem to put a higher value on affection, holding, and cuddling than men do. That's all that some women want, but some women that want only that for themselves are nevertheless happy to help their partners to have an orgasm.

It will be interesting to get more input from women on this.

Reactions: find83

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
FRE is right (especially about the 'not all men cum easily and every time' bit), as is Mad Rouge.

No, generally speaking, women don't have to orgasm to enjoy sex - some women may feel short-changed if they don't have one but it appears your wife is not in that group. If she says she is satisfied with your sex life together then I'd take her word for it.

Happy fuckings!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another thing to consider . . .

Do you enjoy ALL of sex, or just those seconds while you're cumming? I'm thinking that it's likely you enjoy more than just the orgasm.

Well, most women are the same. Sex is still enjoyable, even outside of orgasmic sensations.

InterestingAussie

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the replies , really appreciate it :)

And sub your dead right, cumming is great, but the rest is everybit as good really. Never thought of it that way.. If it was all about cumming it would be over in seconds ! lol

The emotion, the sensations, all are so wonderfull.. Orgasm is not how we should measure a fuck. Do we both have big smiles on our faces afterwards?? Hell Yeah !!!

thanks guys and girls :)

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just about half of the women I have had sex with had orgasms with vaginal intercourse at least some of the time. I would be happy if my wife came as frequently as one time in four but at least she does so every time from oral sex.

Every woman I have been with told me they enjoyed vaginal intercourse a lot even if they had never experienced an orgasm with it. But it seemed to me that those women who came very regularly with vaginal intercourse did desire it more frequently than those who did not, which makes perfect sense.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Every woman I have been with told me they enjoyed vaginal intercourse a lot even if they had never experienced an orgasm with it. But it seemed to me that those women who came very regularly with vaginal intercourse did desire it more frequently than those who did not, which makes perfect sense.

I'm not questioning your personal experience - just think it is worth pointing out that this is not the case for everyone, for example:

Not at all. I've never orgasmed during sex but I'm addicted to the sensation of penetration.

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex isn't about orgasms sex is about sharing this loving experience, sharing the emotions, staring into his eyes and feeling like your souls become one, and the physical sensation of sex is a wonderful feeling so no orgasm isn't nescesary for me.

sex isn't about orgasms sex is about sharing this loving experience, sharing the emotions, staring into his eyes and feeling like your souls become one,

For you. And some others. Not for everyone ;)

I'm someone who would be unhappy if I only had an orgasm from intercourse 25% of the time with my partner.

so that is the reason you have sex for an orgasm?

Not 100% of the time, but more than 25% of the time! I'm willing to not have an orgasm to make sure my partner has a good time, but I sure as heck wouldn't want it to be more than half of the time. HOWEVER that's me personally. From what the OP said, his wife (Wife? Partner? Girlfriend? Whatever) is happy. Which is good.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not questioning your personal experience - just think it is worth pointing out that this is not the case for everyone, for example:

I've only had about 4 partners who orgasmed very regularly from vaginal intercourse without direct clitoral stimulation, so the sample size was hardly large.

There were also other factors in play other than the fact that they were vaginally very orgasmic. It may just be coincidental in my case, but the women who were more vaginally orgasmic all tended to be sexually quite experienced and very in tune with their own bodies so it might have been that they had figured out how to have more frequent orgasms through experience and practice.

That's not to say that I have not had partners who were sexually very experienced and in tune with their bodies who were not very vaginally orgasmic. My wife would be an example of the latter.

spicy_lena

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I get the Big O with my hubby 100% of the time, almost always vaginally. He will sometimes hit my clit too, for added effect. Which is nice. :)

Before hubby I never had an orgasm, except with myself. Meeting a hot guy with a big one who cares about the woman's pleasure really unlocks a new world.

Now, when we swing, I usually have big orgasms with the other guy (they are always 8+) but, really, a lot of that is seeing my hubby get off too.

Women are complicated ... really. :)

But you need that guy to unlock the Orgasm Door and if you're smart - marry him! Then all kinds of things become possible.

BTW hubby admitted to me that he had been the "first orgasm from sex" guy for a lot of women - I think this is common.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BTW hubby admitted to me that he had been the "first orgasm from sex" guy for a lot of women - I think this is common.

This is common for him to give women their first vaginal orgasm, or that vaginal orgasms are common? Reason I ask is because my wife said that about me as well (her first vaginal O), but I couldn't quite peg why that was.

I know you said:

Before hubby I never had an orgasm, except with myself. Meeting a hot guy with a big one who cares about the woman's pleasure really unlocks a new world.

If you can, can you explain in more detail why your husband was able to do this?