Women and penis size: it's just science

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an "innie"!

As a fat guy with far too much bush, let me defend "bone pressed" for a second. Ok, I'm done.

As a guy with no gut and trimmed pubes, I will also weakly defend the bone pressed/nbp argument for consistency's sake only. Usable length is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak.

It is a point that needs clarification in the ever-so-important field of male competition and dick measuring.

And please add a grain of salt and a dash of tongue in the cheek to my comments.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a track to be on? Really?

Yes. We are on track to solve all sexual debates with science, and by science, I mean anecdotal evidence, irreverent humor, and completely subjective, biased opinion. Just say the words science and penis and women and size.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
OK, so a true story from my world: work in a science laboratory with 2 young women, both 29, one is a believer in using men sexually (she's attractive but not beautiful) & the other is undeniably beautiful, blonde, despite being short looks like a movie star, but is quite openly chaste. They are good friends. The beauty has been madly in love with a good looking local model but she refuses to 'chase' him, as in her eyes a man should be the 'aggressor'. Don't for a moment think she's 'old fashioned' - she simply values her chastity & is nonetheless strong & independent. Anyway, she & guy have drunken sex & she decides she really likes him, but wants him to make first move. He doesn't, and a few months pass. Then they meet through mutual friends at a club & he gets drunk & basically betrays his 'realness' - the fact that he is just after sex with her & isn't serious. All of us at work, on being told this story, think the guy must be mad. He's single & this girl is not only beautiful but a really nice, classy woman. But anyway... she loses respect for him & confides to a few of us that he's not who she thought he was. She tells her friend - the man-eater - that it's not all bad that it didn't work out as he was small in the cock dept. Her friend says: well, he wouldn't have got past first base with me, if it's a small cock, it's no cock.

Now this might be the stupidest thing in the world, but I suddenly see the beautiful girl in a new light. She was prepared to pursue a relationship with this guy despite knowing he was small & in full knowledge that she can get any guy she wants. She's much like my girlfriend in that way, although I'm no model! The other girl represents many women under-30 in my eyes - she's had enough cock to turn her into a SQ, but has sufficient looks to go with it - ie... she's able to demand that cock size now comes before personality & looks. Not calling her out on this - I actually enjoy working with her - just saying that I'm surprised at what I learn everyday.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That story makes very little sense. First of all, there are lots of short movie stars.
Second, you say she's chaste, and refuses to chase him, and wants him to make the first move, but they have drunken sex ?
That seems quite contradictory.
Cool story bro.

OK, so a true story from my world: work in a science laboratory with 2 young women, both 29, one is a believer in using men sexually (she's attractive but not beautiful) & the other is undeniably beautiful, blonde, despite being short looks like a movie star, but is quite openly chaste. They are good friends. The beauty has been madly in love with a good looking local model but she refuses to 'chase' him, as in her eyes a man should be the 'aggressor'. Don't for a moment think she's 'old fashioned' - she simply values her chastity & is nonetheless strong & independent. Anyway, she & guy have drunken sex & she decides she really likes him, but wants him to make first move. He doesn't, and a few months pass. Then they meet through mutual friends at a club & he gets drunk & basically betrays his 'realness' - the fact that he is just after sex with her & isn't serious. All of us at work, on being told this story, think the guy must be mad. He's single & this girl is not only beautiful but a really nice, classy woman. But anyway... she loses respect for him & confides to a few of us that he's not who she thought he was. She tells her friend - the man-eater - that it's not all bad that it didn't work out as he was small in the cock dept. Her friend says: well, he wouldn't have got past first base with me, if it's a small cock, it's no cock.

Now this might be the stupidest thing in the world, but I suddenly see the beautiful girl in a new light. She was prepared to pursue a relationship with this guy despite knowing he was small & in full knowledge that she can get any guy she wants. She's much like my girlfriend in that way, although I'm no model! The other girl represents many women under-30 in my eyes - she's had enough cock to turn her into a SQ, but has sufficient looks to go with it - ie... she's able to demand that cock size now comes before personality & looks. Not calling her out on this - I actually enjoy working with her - just saying that I'm surprised at what I learn everyday.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
That story makes very little sense. First of all, there are lots of short movie stars.
Second, you say she's chaste, and refuses to chase him, and wants him to make the first move, but they have drunken sex ?
That seems quite contradictory.
Cool story bro.

It may not make sense to you, but it's true, trust me or not. She is chaste but she did something out of character by going with him. I don't mean 'chaste' as in never has a weak moment, I mean as in compared to her friend & others who fuck first & think later.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, what I meant by 'short' is she doesn't have the 'typical' movie star/model look of long legged & tall, yet she is very beautiful.

Did their bfs ask about other bfs' penis size

i dont think science is anywhere near its best, until its mixed in with a bit of good old religious fervour....i like my dinosaurs walking around with humans thanks,,,,,,

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a guy with no gut and trimmed pubes, I will also weakly defend the bone pressed/nbp argument for consistency's sake only. Usable length is where the rubber meets the road, so to speak.

It is a point that needs clarification in the ever-so-important field of male competition and dick measuring.

And please add a grain of salt and a dash of tongue in the cheek to my comments.
he is negative inches