Women and penis size: it's just science

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why they'd prefer smaller for a relationship
Chose a size. Shove it into your mouth and asshole four times a week. Do it on short notice, like you have to work around a hectic schedule of kids and work, so only give yourself limited prep. Choose a size.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chose a size. Shove it into your mouth and asshole four times a week. Do it on short notice, like you have to work around a hectic schedule of kids and work, so only give yourself limited prep. Choose a size.

he-chose-poorly.jpg

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Good insight. Never gave this premise much weight.

I was chatting the other night with the woman I'm seeing. I said what if "I didn't know how to use my dick well?" She said it would suck, but she could manage. She said "what if it was huge? That would be really bad." This came out of no where to me and did put things in perspective. I like to fantasize about being huge and stretching and filling and hitting all the spots easily, but at this moment I realized how lucky I am to have just a "nice" dick. On the thick side, but not a hindrance. Not long, but not short. We had sex shortly after this conversation and during, it hit me that, if I were significantly longer and especially thicker, sex could quite easily become tedious. I might get some thrills, but any tighter and it would have to be a bit of a liability. In the end, I feel amazingly lucky that her and I seem to have genitals that are perfect for eachother.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think the point regarding ending a relationship with a partner is misleading because I think they mean sexual partner rather than partner. I have not continued with a sexual relationship because of the sex. I wouldn't call someone a partner just because I had had sex with them.

SCE4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost 80 lbs and my dick magically got larger in length by nearly an inch and a half. I guess whatever is under the fat pad isn't part of your dick after all :rolleyes:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost 80 lbs and my dick magically got larger in length by nearly an inch and a half. I guess whatever is under the fat pad isn't part of your dick after all :rolleyes:

We understand this. But before you lost the weight, when you were having sex, were you able to magically squish all that into your partner?

Reactions: LaFemme

SCE4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We understand this. But before you lost the weight, when you were having sex, were you able to magically squish all that into your partner?

I can't really answer that as I never really paid it any mind. I can notice much more of my dick though when looking down from above.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

QFT

Damn this was good. LMAO