Women and Penis Talk??

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by thirdlegmeat, May 21, 2004.

1. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Do women frequently compare penis size of partners and talk about it with other female friends?

All of my female friends seem to know of my large size and make passing comments from time to time. I have had sex with a couple of them, and a few others may have seen me in compromising positions while swimming, etc. But most of them should have no idea.

If they do talk about your size with the whole world, why don't they just be up-front about it. Instead it's all giggles and winks.

2. madame_zora

Gold Member

usually, we don't talk about it with other women, at least in specifics. We might say "it's a big one" or "not too much there", but women usually want to keep a good thing to ourselves!

3. naughty

Gold Member

Hi,

I think it really depends. We know it is not good form to discuss the goods that come in other's packages, but sometimes one reverts back to childhood bad habits.You know as in, "my dog's bigger that your dog"? But as has been illustrated in fairy tales, as well as tearful drama sessions on Jerry Springer... "Loose lips sink ships!" IF your guy has it goin' on just smile to yourself and keep it to yourself. Besides... its his package, isnt it ?

naughty

P.S. Ms.Zora... Honey, I need to eat whatever you are these days!That avatar is smoking and this comes from a very secure hetero female. I have to give you your props!

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

Naughty, that was incredibly nice of you! I have recently lost a considerable amount of weight, and am still going, but I'm close to my goal now- really appreciate the positive reinforcement. I like being a buxom woman, so am not trying to get skinny, just need to tone up a bit from here. As for my diet, you may be disappointed- it consists primarily of lentils, rice, spinach and salad. About once a week I treat myself to an Indian food lunch where I eat whatever I want (except breads). Fasting two days a week (down from three) and drinking about a gallon of water a day. Not too much fun, eh?

5. naughty

Gold Member

Madame Zora,

It may not be fun, but the results are stunning. I guess it is true that beauty has its price. Now if only I can convince my stomach to stop craving carbs! LOL! Keep up the good work!

Naughty

6. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    I find that it depends on the women. My girlfriend talks about me frequently to her friends. At first it used to bother me, however, I have become used to it. I still dont like the stares I sometimes get. Especially when its about my size. It's almost as if they are in amazement or something. (afterall, I found out that I do not LOOK like I would be hung, but apparently the rapper 50 cent is.)

Ken

7. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    BTW,

Zora the pics did look great. You look fine the way you are, and prolly should just put a (goal achieved) sign on your body.

Ken

8. Imported

Gold Member

DeLyn_Lea: oh yea we talk....my girlfriends and I talk alot....reccomended meat.....lol

9. Imported

Gold Member

Cara: It's kind of funny, but whenever a friend of mine is talking to me about her recently having sex w/ her boyfriend, husband, or fuck buddy......the size of his dick is always a curiosity in my mind. They'll be telling me how great it was or how bad it was, and I'm wondering how big they were. Many times, my friends will flat out mention his rough size, but if not...I will ask indirect questions around it so that they will bring that info out in the open for me. Why I'm curious of their lover's size is beyond me, but I definitely want to know. :D And yes, I've told my close friends about the guy that I've recently been having sex with who is very well endowed. And when I tell them, I can clearly see the excitement and enthusiasm on their face and in their reactions. I think I tell them just because it's something that I'm excited about and I like to talk about things with my friends. If I had sex with a man that had a really small penis, I wouldn't tell my friends that because I don't think that would be a nice thing to do to a guy. But correct me if I'm wrong guys, I don't think y'all mind if we tell friends about your size, right??

10. InnocentBystander

InnocentBystander New Member

I've been working at the same restaurant down the street from me since I was 14 (I'm 19 now), and there was a particular occasion years ago, before I had any growth spurts 'down there' where they hired a delivery driver who was absolutely obsessed with his (rather large) dick. He spent so much time in the kitchen dropping these hints about his size, that one of our waitresses (a 16 year old girl 10 years younger than him) ended up getting with him just to check his size out.

For the next month, all the girls working there did nothing but talk about this guy's size, and they all clearly envied the girl that got with the guy.

But all the guys that work there, on the other hand, didn't envy him at all, because even if he was really big, he was also really dense, and unable to carry out a normal conversation.

Oddly enough, when the two of them broke up, I remember overhearing the girl say that, “He had all the tools but none of the know-how”.

11. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

Cara,

I don't think any of the men on this site mind women talking about their size. I certainly don't. It has, in the past, sparked the curiosity of a girl's friends which has worked out well for me.

I just think it's funny that women don't come out and say it. I was at a bar with some girls I know and we were watching a basketball game. After a certain play, I said "That was a big shot." One of the girls I was with said, "Did you just say you have a big cock?" I responded, "No, actually I didn't...but that is true." This girl just said, "I know it's true." When I asked how she knew that, she looked over at the one girl I had hooked-up with and smiled. She then measured out the approximate length with her hands and confessed that the girl had told her when they were watching the pamela lee video that I was even bigger than tommy.

None of the other friends would say anything, but I feel weird around them with all of these secrets.

12. Mr. Big Stuff

Mr. Big Stuff Member

Albums:
    Don't say that too fast third. I am starting to become used to it, but sometimes it still makes me uncomfortable. And since it has never worked out for me as far as lady friends go, I dont see the benefit of it.

I guess a part of me would rather a girls talk about how intelligent I am, or how handsome I look. (because I do not believe I lack in those departments) And those compliments are much more appreciated.

Ken

P.S. I guess also, its the issue of them knowing something personal about me, without me knowing anything about them. I mean, how would I look if I wanted to know how deep/tight their vaginas were?

13. jonb

Gold Member

Only if you don't mind when we tell each other about how good you are in bed.

14. madame_zora

Gold Member

Mr. Big Stuff, I love you for your brain!! By the way, men DO have a little info on us right away- breast size, and there are a lot of men who call themselves "breast men" or "ass men" because they are attracted to a particular size......see the double standard? Why should it be a big secret if you're well hung? Some women like smaller, some medium, some OHMYGOD size, just like men are about breasts. Be proud, lotsa guys would kill to have that problem.

15. blar

blar New Member

I totally agree Mr. BIG STUFF! i rather have women tell their friends that i am a intelligent, handsome, nice person etc etc... then oh he has a big dick. Because it would make me feel thats the only reason she is with me.

yes i agree with that also there really is not any benefit. Her friends will just know personal details about you....there is like a 1% chance they will treat you like a god or something because of it. :blink:

16. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I wouldn't brag about it because it is a minus on our part. If he goes with any speed at all it hurts and about half of him is always left out in the cold. We love each other for other reasons so our sex life matters little. Even thought I wouldn't brag all the girls we know love him (even a few lesbians gone bisexual just for him). Before me he was a *bit* of a virginizer. He would take rather sad or unwanted girls and make them feel good about themselves. They would usually leave him to explore. He didn't do it for the sex though. This is all secondhand info on my part, but the girls say they have looked and they wish they would have stayed, they say I am lucky to have captured his heart. They brag among themselves and to girls who have never had him. I guess what I am saying is the girls we know brag about this really special guy with a painfully large penis, that stole their hearts and their (some of them) virginity. I love him even though I wasn't his first :wub: . Oh and some of the girls were girls who were molested, and he gave them their first loving, caring, safe, and nice sexual experience which they may have been otherwise destined to wander from abusive guy to abusive guy. Okay I'll shut up now, I guess I kinda got off topic I know, and if you read all that I'm sure you regret it but, I guess this is my way of showing that women/girls/myself brag.

17. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Hmmm, mine's a secret, because it doesn't define the way I feel people feel about me.

Since I'm grower, I can hide it pretty easy and I don't brag or make comments, at uni, I'm a professional, heck, I always am, after all, if I wanted sex on tap, I know where the local prostitutes live. *barf*

Anyway, some women show, some women don't, you think you have to show flesh before a man leers? We can see what we want REGARDLESS, it just depends on whether women are proud of it methinks. Okay, that sounds a bit harsh like that, but lets put it this way, from a guy's point of view, I aint dressing to impress, because I don't.

After all, with stares, most I get are the "what the fuck are you?" kind of look, so I'm usually hostile towards that crap anyway. I know a workmate in the exact opposite scenario, where she dresses to be herself and filth leer at her and make comments and gestures like anything. As you said, it's a sort of double standard, but the day that several women start noticing my bulge and commenting, is the day I wake up.

Oh yeah, in my opinion, if lots of people killed themselves over my dick, I'd break down laughing, the idea is making me giggle. :p

18. naughty

Gold Member

Orca Darlin'

If they did fall over your cherished body part, I am sure you would be a gentleman about it, now wouldn't you? LOL! I really think the brain is the biggest sex organ anyway. What one has below the neck should just be a pleasant surprise.

Naughty

19. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I have always said to myself, "Yes, I am on the good guy's side".

I don't identify my dick as a redeeming feature, I suppose it's a bit like in The Mask, where Jim Carrey pulls a rocket launcher out of his trousers.

My redeeming feature is probably my honesty and loyalty, with a bit of heart and complimentary behaviour thrown in for flavour.

I don't debuff compliments, "do onto others as you would like to you", works with me pretty well.

I just hate being cussed. Drives me fricken' mad!

I will stand by the "suicide" comment I made though, it's harsh, but people would never die to live my life, would they?

20. madame_zora

Gold Member

Lovegirl, your "sweetums" as you often call him sounds like an incredibly nice man, I think you are both lucky to have found each other. Because I am not in a relationship right now, my views on sex and sexuality may be different, but I always appreciate your insights.
    Orca, stay sweet, I think you are a truly delightful young man. You seem to really understand what I was saying, women don't get to be "growers or showers". I can be clothed from the neck to the ankles and my breats still protrude! Sometimes attention is welcome, and sometimes it is not! I rely on ppl's sense of timing as to how and when to approach, but let's face it, if you have big breasts, EVERYONE is gonna know it! I think for the most part men are more visual than women, I rarely see a guy pursuing a woman he doesn't find visually appealing. My only point earlier was that women (at least some) like to look too. It doesn't make us lechers or perverts, just healthy. In my case I think it's a fair trade, since I get looked at. I haven't been in a realtionship for quite a few years, and have no desire to talk about the penis size of a lover with friends, but if I had a boyfriend, I might be compelled to tell my friends when he did something nice for me. Those are the kinds of things I most often herar from my married friends, along with "he's drving me nuts!"

Draft saved Draft deleted