Women and Penis Talk??

maverackstud8: So madame.your saying,if I was a male stripper,I might survive the night?
I was affraid if I ever went into line of work,some woman,who looks Fat Bastard would show up,go nuts-pull my weener and break it or something or Phillis Diller might show up,and make her cabin boy.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by maverackstud8@Jul 1 2004, 11:39 PM
So madame.your saying,if I was a male stripper,I might survive the night?
I was affraid if I ever went into line of work,some woman,who looks Fat Bastard would show up,go nuts-pull my weener and break it or something or Phillis Diller might show up,and make her cabin boy.
oh, just admit it, Maverick, you were hoping!! lol. Of the few male shows I've been to, the women are rowdy, but not too aggressive. It's a much less sleazy environnment than the go go bar scene where men don't seem to know where the boundaries are!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, Mme., women in general know the boundaries. I guess it's because men are more likely to overstep their boundaries in a non-sleazy setting. And that makes me a saaaaaaad panda. (Ever seen South Park?)

BRMSTN69: Madame I beg to differ, I.ve been to many strip shows both male and female and if men treated female strippers the way I've seen many women treat male strippers, well the bouncers would kick the shit outta them before sending them to jail for a few nights to cool off.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brmstn, let me clarify my meaning. I know the women are more grabby, but it's all overt...whatcha see is whatcha get. Different than the strip clubs where the girls hustle drinks and the guys are continally trying to get blowjobs and ram their hands up the girls ass!

BRMSTN69: point taken Madame, and it might be because of where I live one of our more popular clubs is located right between a police station and an adult book store and is in fact owned by a couple of cops and most of the patrons head over to the book store for blowjobs and another club is right next to the "Grim Reapers"(a local biker gang) club house and to thier credit the guys are very good about looking after the girls, so I imagine things here are a little different than in a larger city.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
But guys are competitive and possivie. If I said, "my girl's got an ass as round as the earth", then I'm asking for my 'pals' to try and steal her.

But if my "beloved to be, blah blah blah", mentions mine, then it's a "no look no touch" policy, I mean, she'd freak out if any of her friends even looked at mine!???

MADNESS!*

*I am being cliche'd considering I've never been in that scenario, so no flame bombs this early in the morning!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Jul 4 2004, 11:58 PM
But guys are competitive and possivie. If I said, "my girl's got an ass as round as the earth", then I'm asking for my 'pals' to try and steal her.
Possivie?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Orca, I know what you're saying, but I still think that if your girls' friends found out about your size, you'd be getting hit on when she wasn't around- just the way of the world, right or wrong.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
have no clue if a past gf told her friends about my size...but (in reality) i am not a believer in the "my gf friends found out i am hung and now they want me"...i just don't see really happening in reality

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I was surprised to hear Orca say that all men knowingly invite their friends to fuck their girlfriend. I'd say men vary from Eskimos to Arabs in terms of attitudes toward female infidelity. Though I can't figure out what possivie means.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by blar@Jul 6 2004, 05:17 PM
have no clue if a past gf told her friends about my size...but (in reality) i am not a believer in the "my gf friends found out i am hung and now they want me"...i just don't see really happening in reality

Yeah, I don't think that happens that often. It's happened to me a few times that I know of. Once I did hook up with her friend after we broke up. But the other two or three times, it was just curiosity or extra flirting. I think it's probably common for her friends to want to be curious about seeing it someday, but most wouldn't betray their friendship while you're still dating her.

On the other hand, I knew a guy whose girlfriend asked her friend to try to seduce him as some kind of test of his faithfulness. When he didn't take the bait, the friend told him of the scheme and he dumped the girlfriend in favor of her. Turns out that was her friend's plan all along....

blar

Experimental Member
Media
hahaha aloofman actually that happened to my friend... not in the same way but his gf told her friend to seduce him to see "what kind of guy he is" i think she was insecure of her looks because she seemed jealous of her friend. Her friend did not have the guts to try it so she always just looked at him then she broke down and told him in a jokily manner. My friend dumped is gf right after that.

geez before this happened i always thought this type of thing happens only in talk shows and the movies

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Blargh, "possesive." I need to check my "speelings" more often, okay?

I was saying that in my circles at least, talking about another woman or man for that matter, is asking for grief.

On a personal note, I-DO-NOT-WANT-TO-KNOW-IF-HE'S-HUNG!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, that may well be, Orca, but I DO!! lol, just wanted to brighten up your day a bit. We exoticmuttsnude gotta stick together.

bigtyme

Just Browsing
Media
Discussing size...I do not talk about my current penis, I do not want B@#ches clammering over my man. I do talk about the large Dicks I have seen in the past ;)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm?

Your current penis? B@#ches clammering over your man? Wow,that doesn't sound very friendly. I do know what you mean though about loose lips sinking ships. I think if we as women would respect one another more perhaps you might not need to be so concerned.

Naughty

Violetkitty: I usually have to stop myself from asking flat out. Let me tell you, the 'Penis Lottery' isn't fun when you wind up with a 3-incher ::sigh::

I mean, how can I tell him that I'm breaking up with him for that?