women and sex

DJM277: In every relationship I have had with a woman I have noticed upon intially have sex that her vagina with make this wet kind of farting sound. Basically the sound of the air escaping her vagina upon me entering her.Sometimes when we are in certain positons it will happen more frequent.I guess my question is have any of you guys experience this with your wife or girlfriend. past or previous?

wvu_kerq: Ahh the amusing sound our bodies make... Queefs... that funny fart noise you get when your torsos rub together! ::)

Trackers: Yeah the good old fanny fart. I had that once, when my b/f and I tried to have sex with me on top. It was a little bit embarrassing! :D

aussiechick63: Yeah the first time you do one it is a little embarrassing, but hell, you just have to laugh and make a joke about it. We all do it. If men are going to stick big things in little holes then the air has to get out somewhere.
better than blowing it out your arse :D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I haven't heard fanny fart since I had an English gf. That was years ago. I miss the English words. But if you look it up in the urban dictionary, it is a queef. It's funny that in Oz and England that fanny=pussy. That is why you don't have fanny packs.

aussiechick63: Pardon my ignorance geo, But what is a fanny pack??

gigantikok: Fanny packs are stupid little bags some wear around their waists. It's kinda like a cross between a belt and a purse. You'd prolly see them frequently on American tourists.

aussiechick63: Thanks Gig
We call those little bags bumbags.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1059616376;start=0#11 date=08/08/03 at 01:56:21]Thanks Gig
We call those little bags bumbags.[/quote]
One more difference between English and Merkin.

Jon (Afraid he muffed the board by saying Merkin)