Women and size - an attempted survey :)

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mongo, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

(First of all, sorry if a similar thing has been done before, but I didn't know what to search for..)

I've been intrigued and puzzled by the whole "does size matter?" question for a long time. Reading or hearing one thing, one discussion etc, you end up with the impression that "wow, girls are really into big penis", reading/hearing other things, you get the impression that size doesn't matter or even that big is bad, because it hurts for most girls. The simple (and true) answer to the whole question is of course that women are different and prefer different things. But still, the fact that there seems to be two different or even opposing 'truths' out there is somehow almost a little.. annoying.. :wink: Instead of asking the question in a yes or no form conserning all or most girls, I thought it would be much more interesting to get some sort of feel for the percentage of girls holding the different views. And what better place to try to do this than a 'place' full of guys who knows how women respond to a large size (behind closed doors, so to speak)? You do NOT have to be super huge to answer here. But I guess you should be above 6.5 x 5 or something like that. Neither do you have to have slept with throngs of women. But two women should be a minimum.

I have tried to make 3 categories of women regarding size. If it feels impossible to squeese your experiences into such 'narrow boxes', feel free to not care about them. I just thought they could be used as an easy reference. If you don't want to be that 'statistic', just saying your general impression or gut feeling on the matter is ok, too.

A. Girls/women that you felt did not appreciate your above average/big size. They reacted with sceptisism when they discovered you were big, and the sex didn't work out very well, the main reason being your size.

B. Girls/women that didn't seem to care that much about your size. They had more of an "a penis is a penis" attitude. Sex may have worked out fine/great, but you didn't get the feeling your size itself gave you much advantage with her.

C. Girls/women who reacted positively to your size. With these you really felt your size was a good thing. Sex was good/great and you somehow got the impression that your size had a lot/something to do with it. (Girls who first reacted with reservation, but ended up liking it when the sex started of course go in this category)

Btw, gays and women may also chime in if they have an impression of how their female friends etc seem to look at size.

Also, I guess it would be helpful if people could mention their size when posting. This is of course because the 'female reception' for instance of an 7.5 x 5.5 might often be different from that of an e.g. 9.5 x 6.5 etc.

Hope people will participate in this! Sorry for any poor english :redface:

2. Duchess_athena

Duchess_athena New Member

Albums:
    I have had female friends who had problems with extremely large penis that no matter how she did it they could not get more then the head in.....this is just what i was told was rather young at the time.....

There are other friends in the past who loved them larger with no problems and there are other women i knew who where terrified of them being to large and walked out on men....

Me personaly the only time i said no was when i was a virgin saw how big the guy was it hung over half way down his leg and was only half hard i said no cause we where young and i was sure he was not experienced enough to make the experience less pain free.....

Size matters to me i have had the disappointing experience of being with a few men who where so small i couldnt feel them no matter how much muscel control i used.....

3. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

Duchess, thanks for your reply. However, your post misses the main point of the thread slightly. You say some didn't/doesn't like large and some did/do. But could you try to remember if it has been some majority of one of the other? Thinking about it, do you get a feeling if one of the 'sides' are more common than the other, or is it pretty much 50/50 among the friends you have talked about this with? To use my fancy categories, would you say there are more A's than C's or the other way around? If we can get more people to answer like this, maybe a sort of 'pattern' can be found.. or maybe not :)

4. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

500+ views and one answer? Was it something I said?

Here's a short and simple version, if the long first opening post scared people away: The point of this thread is to try to get some sort of feel as to how many girls/women like big vs don't like big or don't care about size.. If you have a big dick and you've had sex with 10 women, and your memory tells you about 5 of those ran screaming out the door, and the other 5 jumped on it with excitement, that's your answer. I guess classifying things like this might be hard.. but it would be nice if you tried.

5. viperdet

viperdet New Member

Albums:
    hey im about 7.5x6 and ive only heard quotes like your huge but have never been turned away because of the size

Attached Files:

6. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

Finally :biggrin1:

You say nobody turned down sex, but do you remember, looking at my ABC's, if there was some majority of one or other? After all "not turning down sex" doesn't say much about how the sex actually worked out.

7. Brock Rockington

Albums:
    A and C actually. My girlfriend is very uncomfortable with my size-too big for her-and severly limits sex (which is a blow to my self esteem), but other women who have seen me naked-all in relationships, though no infidelity involved have reacted positively. One a friend of ours actually set us up after seeing me (nude modeling) and recommended me to another friend of hers who could "handle that", another, a friend of mine, who asked to see it, was damn near salivating (which is really good for my cocks self esteem!) there were others, all except one( who didnt like them big-I know at least 2 women that dont and one to whom it truly doesnt matter-and they were telling me the truth) have all reacted favorably, and were turned on with the idea of it, and ready for action at the sight of it-BUT the one girl-yes Ive only been with one-who has it DOES NOT LIKE IT. So make of that what you will...

8. buffbaldy

buffbaldy New Member

Albums:
    I am on the thick side and if I have a lot of foreplay I find the women gets too tight to get in even if really wet. I have to work the head back and forth to get it lubed and move in slowly, usually the head first and then as I am thick, and get thicker towardst he base but once past my glans it slides home. Love the sensation of working my head agaisnt the vulva!!! They seem to love it too!

9. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm 7+ by 6 inches, and the 10 women I've been with fall into your 'B' and 'C' categories, mostly (about 7-8) 'C's.:biggrin1:

I don't think that many of them said that the sex was better due to my size, but almost every one of them made positive comments about it.
    Is there greater enjoyment psychological? physiological? Who knows?

In the end what matters most is that the two of you have fun with each other and enjoy each other. :cool:

10. Aplus

Aplus New Member

You probably didn't get that many replies because you narrowed down the people who could respond, plus you assumed maybe too much. I don't quite reach the range you applied, but think I've had experiences with A, B, and C. I've had a few of the A situations. The last one I found perplexing, painful, and yet interesting. Not an experience I would want to relive, but yet one that I'm glad I had. Luckily most have been in the B & C categories, probably equally.

11. Mongo

Mongo Active Member

Thanks for the new replies, guys! (lapdog2001 especially had an 'examplary' answer :wink:)

Aplus, in what way do think I narrowed down too much? I wrote above 6.5 in length by 5 in girth and more than one woman on your 'list'. I thought on a forum like this there would be a whole bunch of people bigger than that. I also thought a good deal of these would be straight men who have had sex with more than one woman.. The reason the main 'targets' for this question are experienced straight men with above average size is that I thought it would be the best way to get the answers that are most in touch with reality, after all these guys have 'empirical evidence'..

What I do get, however is, like I've said already, that it can be difficult to translate real experiences into 'statistics' in this way (is it this you mean by me assuming too much?) But I thought people at least would have a 'feel' for if their penis was quite popular among women, or if they feel they actually need a bit of luck to find women that regard their size as a plus, etc

Anyway, suggestions for improving the 'answerability' (I'm pretty sure that's not the correct word) of the thread is welcome. And btw, even though I might seem a bit 'strict', the thread IS open for everyone who wants to say something about the issue :smile:

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Ive only been with one guy that i considered large (8x5) and i always liked too tell him how big he was, and i meant it every time. The only time his size became a negative and hurt our sex like was when he wanted anal. I was no anal virgin and have been having it since 19 but not with his length. I kept putting it off for a few week and i think he started to get very upset with me telling him he was big then saying he was to big, which i can understand. Eventually i did let it happen and he did get a little over exited and too rough but that was fine and i actually learnt to like taking all his length anally.

hope thats answers your question

Draft saved Draft deleted