Women and size preference

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the risk of being an old fart, I would like to express my views/experience on this subject. I am doing so, because frankly, I am bored of threads asking "what is the perfect this that or the ohter?", "what do women think etc", "Will women blah blah?".

It may not be my place to say this, but objectifying all women into a single personna, with a single view, and preference, is sexist. Perhaps the ultimate sexism. There may be similarities in what women think, but there are a few guys who keep spouting ultimate truths about what women think - it pisses me off.

I have come to see the women and penis size thing rather like we list our orientation here. Higher percentiles would have very specific requirements for their sexual and psychological needs, whilst the percentile drops as other things become equally if not more important. Simple men like me can understand this. For example, "I am a 66% size queen, but when I am with him, I am a 90% size queen". Or, "I am a 90% size queen, and sorry 12 inches just doesn't do it for me" :biggrin1: And for balance "I am a 10% size queen, now where did you park the Aston Martin?" :eek:

Furthermore, like our sexuality, these can change with time or different partners. Flux is good.

Am I wrong?

holsty101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say 'No. you are not wrong' :smile:

How about a 'insta-lock' for new threads of that breed? Maybe add links to a few of the appropiate past threads, lord knows there's enough of them, or just to the search page if the mods wanna be a bit more brutal about it :cool:

OTOH, just beacause there's a new thread rehashing topic(s) of old, does that mean we -must- read/post in them?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Personally i think the percentages concept is a load of crap.

I know there are women who say they are 100% size queen and wouldnt touch a cock less that ??. Ive been with men from 5 inches to 8 inches and both of them were as good as each other. Sure the 8 inch guy felt better and filled me but the smaller guy made up for that with enthuasium and oral skills.

Anyway i refuse to say i am 100% anything because as i experience and learn more about life, love, sex, the body and what i like my views and opinions change.

Hope that answeres your question
:confused:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pendragon,

No, I don't think it's a bad thread. From some things I've seen here from time to time, and lately again, it appears it's all too easy for some people to stereotype "size queens" or their counterparts...and everyone in between...and I'm even seeing women judging each other, which is disheartening.

I agree that for most women, a single preference probably doesn't apply in every situation. But I do know I got on this site in the first place because I was writing fiction featuring a large cock (which is still in progress BTW) :rolleyes: and understandably, my motivation for writing that was that I have a fascination with larger cocks and am turned on by them.

This is a Large Penis Support Group.

There are quite a few guys here who do not have large penises, and women here who don't really like large penises, and the majority of them are fun, intelligent individuals who contribute a lot to this board. I like them, I'm glad they're here, and they, of course, have every right to express their feelings and opinions.

But I have decided I'm no longer going to mince words to protect their feelings.

If anything, I'll defend the feelings of men who have large penises, which I've learned is a mixed blessing -- and can really cause some serious life and relationship issues.

I've often wondered how a man with a large penis feels when he comes to a support group supposedly for people with large penises and those affected by them, and reads from woman after woman here that she can't take anything beyond such-and-such a size.

It is fine for women to be that way, and to state their preferences, and I would never try to silence them.

But size queens also have every right to be here, and to express our preferences.

I think this site was started primarily to support men with large cocks and those affected by them, and although it has grown into a wonderful, warm, and far-reaching community, IMO, people who insult size queens are insulting guys with large cocks. I'm not sure as to the motivation for insulting size queens -- perhaps out of fear or jealousy? -- but whatever the reason, I find it to be judgmental and closed-minded.

I know that the size of a man's cock is by far not representative of everything he is as a person.

But it is important enough to me that henceforth, I don't see myself choosing men with average or smaller penises as lovers. As friends, definitely. But sexuality is such a huge part of who I am that I am not going to be ashamed to state my preferences in no uncertain terms.

I was a wanna-be size queen before, but I am one in truth now, and in terms of percentages, I would have to say I am 100% size queen, because I have great difficulty foreseeing a situation in which I could be truly satisfied in a long-term relationship in a man with an average or smaller-than-average penis.

To anyone who doesn't understand this: feel free to fire away.

But understand that regardless of what you say, I don't feel ashamed about the way I feel, or about expressing it.

If a huge part of my life was really, really loving books, for example, and I met a man who hated to read, I would probably not be wise to pursue a long-term relationship with that man.

To me it's just common sense: knowing oneself and not setting a relationship up for failure later on because you compromised on something that was too important for you to compromise on.

Perhaps women with lesser "percentages" of concern with cock size do find that to be an area in which they can compromise.

I do not.

So, each to her own, and don't judge another if you haven't walked a mile in her shoes, etc.

I, of course, will always stand by and support everyone on this site. But I especially stand behind size queens and men with larger penises who have had issues because of it, and need support because of those issues.

That is not to say we women should face off against each other...i.e. size queen or not size queen, and form little cliques. :rolleyes:

We are all women, and we should stick together as much as possible, respecting ourselves and each other for having the courage and self-knowledge to state, in no uncertain terms, what we want -- whether it's a large penis, or not, or whether it doesn't matter.

Sorry for the rant, everyone, and thank you for listening.

I feel much better for having gotten it out.

Holly

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When some woman on this site says they only get with guys who are over 10 in. long, I pretty much know they're either full of it or they're not really a woman because in real life there's like only a few guys really that big. I think with size queens, sometimes it depends on what kind of relationship it is. Like a woman might totally love a big one and maybe she's a 100% size queen if she's looking for a good hookup, but if she's looking to marry the guy then she looks at other things more. So I guess that fits about how women's percentages change. But also there's lots of women who really like big ones but will "settle" for a smaller one if the guy's got other things going for him. One thing I noticed w/the major size queens I've gotten with, is usually they're used to getting w/guys who aren't as big as they really want. So they're not really focused all the time on cock size, but definteily will be pleased if they get a big one. One of my favorite things is if I get w/a woman who loves big ones it's fun to see her go apeshit over it and knowing I'm really working some spots for her not a lot of guys can get to. So what I'm getting at is i/my experience some women love the size if they can get it but won't toss a guy right out if he's avg. and has other stuff going on.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pendragon,

No, I don't think it's a bad thread. From some things I've seen here from time to time, and lately again, it appears it's all too easy for some people to stereotype "size queens" or their counterparts...and everyone in between...and I'm even seeing women judging each other, which is disheartening.

I agree that for most women, a single preference probably doesn't apply in every situation. But I do know I got on this site in the first place because I was writing fiction featuring a large cock (which is still in progress BTW) :rolleyes: and understandably, my motivation for writing that was that I have a fascination with larger cocks and am turned on by them.

This is a Large Penis Support Group.

There are quite a few guys here who do not have large penises, and women here who don't really like large penises, and the majority of them are fun, intelligent individuals who contribute a lot to this board. I like them, I'm glad they're here, and they, of course, have every right to express their feelings and opinions.

But I have decided I'm no longer going to mince words to protect their feelings.

If anything, I'll defend the feelings of men who have large penises, which I've learned is a mixed blessing -- and can really cause some serious life and relationship issues.

I've often wondered how a man with a large penis feels when he comes to a support group supposedly for people with large penises and those affected by them, and reads from woman after woman here that she can't take anything beyond such-and-such a size.

It is fine for women to be that way, and to state their preferences, and I would never try to silence them.

But size queens also have every right to be here, and to express our preferences.

I think this site was started primarily to support men with large cocks and those affected by them, and although it has grown into a wonderful, warm, and far-reaching community, IMO, people who insult size queens are insulting guys with large cocks. I'm not sure as to the motivation for insulting size queens -- perhaps out of fear or jealousy? -- but whatever the reason, I find it to be judgmental and closed-minded.

I know that the size of a man's cock is by far not representative of everything he is as a person.

But it is important enough to me that henceforth, I don't see myself choosing men with average or smaller penises as lovers. As friends, definitely. But sexuality is such a huge part of who I am that I am not going to be ashamed to state my preferences in no uncertain terms.

I was a wanna-be size queen before, but I am one in truth now, and in terms of percentages, I would have to say I am 100% size queen, because I have great difficulty foreseeing a situation in which I could be truly satisfied in a long-term relationship in a man with an average or smaller-than-average penis.

To anyone who doesn't understand this: feel free to fire away.

But understand that regardless of what you say, I don't feel ashamed about the way I feel, or about expressing it.

If a huge part of my life was really, really loving books, for example, and I met a man who hated to read, I would probably not be wise to pursue a long-term relationship with that man.

To me it's just common sense: knowing oneself and not setting a relationship up for failure later on because you compromised on something that was too important for you to compromise on.

Perhaps women with lesser "percentages" of concern with cock size do find that to be an area in which they can compromise.

I do not.

So, each to her own, and don't judge another if you haven't walked a mile in her shoes, etc.

I, of course, will always stand by and support everyone on this site. But I especially stand behind size queens and men with larger penises who have had issues because of it, and need support because of those issues.

That is not to say we women should face off against each other...i.e. size queen or not size queen, and form little cliques. :rolleyes:

We are all women, and we should stick together as much as possible, respecting ourselves and each other for having the courage and self-knowledge to state, in no uncertain terms, what we want -- whether it's a large penis, or not, or whether it doesn't matter.

Sorry for the rant, everyone, and thank you for listening.

I feel much better for having gotten it out.

Holly

So Holly, what is your ideal size? And what is the largest you have ever experienced?...if you don't mind sharing! :tongue:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holly, wonderful to read such an insightful post.

I have gotten a lot of "criticism" for stating my preference for the well endowed. Most men have accused me of being a troll, and even a man. I had to go on web cam to dispell the rumors so members were able to see indeed I was a woman.....and frankly I am sick of it.

In recent posts I stated that I would not date someone less than my ideal; since it would not work out in the long run partly for sexual and physical reasons I am only turned on by larger (well endowed) men. This does not mean I don't have some wonderful friends that are men.

As a sizequeen ( and I consider myself to be 100% sizequeen)
I have received numerous derragotory comments for stating that my preference is for the latter..

Some men have written that they can not believe that I have never slept wtih a man under 9 x 6.

I have stipulated in recent posts, that I do not have sex often because of my choice, and hence when I do meet someone who is on the larger side( endowment wise) they end up being long term relationships since all of the other criteria are present as well ( ie intelligence, humor, kindness etc).

Ironically all of the negative mail/ feedback came from men who did not post pics, or who had smaller sized dicks. Funny how the well endowed men on this site, rarely sent me negative criticism but rather have left me with some pretty witty and insightful thoughts.

If you have a problem with a woman stating she is a sizequeen and has a certain criteria, than do not read my posts. If it offends so much I am sorry but I will not sugar coat things and be politcally correct....yes to me size matters very much.

Please be aware that this is a large penis support group, and naturally it will attract women such as myself.

If you feel your cock is less than adequate and have issues with it, please don't berate me for my honesty of wanting a larger sized penis.
There are plenty of women out there that do not care what size, shape your penis is.

So next time you feel you need to put me down or criticize make sure you check what you really have in between your legs; more than likely it is probably not as large as you would like it to be.

I feel I needed to get that out for all the months of SH*T i had to put up with on this site.

Deb

B_babydick

Experimental Member
Media
I's good to see that there are women who dare to say the truth: That it's no pleasure with small dicks. Women have the right to sexual pleasure from men who are big enough and it's sad that it's so difficult for some men to accept that their dicks are too small to satisfy women so they try to blame the women instead of realizing it takes a bigger man to do it. I have made too many girls unhappy trying to have sex with them with my mini-dick. They could have spent that time together with a guy with a big cock instead. Then both the guy and the girl would have had a good time together. So now I don't try to have sex with girls anymore. Girls and guys with big dicks deserve to have pleasure, small-dicked guys like me should just pay respect to real guys and leave the girls to those who can give them real pleasure.. small3.5@hotmail.com
Real men and women should have the right to have a good sex life and if some small dicks don't accept it, they deserve to hear how pathetic their jealousy and dicks are.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
that's fucked up that guys would get upset or say some negative shit about a woman who says she's a size queen.
it must be intimidating to alot of guys(cause face it, alot of men are insucre about the size thing)
men always think that the last guy or the current guy is either bigger or better or both.if a woman wants a bigger dick so be it.
it's nothing wrong when a man wants a woman with bigger breasts..
so the whole sensitivity issue of size queens should really be a non issue..
especially on a site like this..

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Lord P:

I don't have an issue with that style of thread looking for answer on women's specific likes and dislikes. What I do take issue with (like you do) is respondents trying to speak for ALL women, and not just tell the tale of their own personal preferences. Often, as you say, it's an individual of the male gender that's guilty of nominating himself as spokesperson for ALL women, which adds another level of absurdity to the threads. If the OP is looking for "your opinion" in a thread, then offer your response as "your opinion", not as genuinely accepted principle, especially on issues that are preference driven where there is no right or wrong answers.

I usually go postal when a male response to a female specific question starts out; "I read this poll once, and it said that all women......blah, blah, blah." No source is ever offered for the poll in question, and it's generally something that ends up objectifying women in some way, shape, or form.

holsty101

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was this such a bad thread? I don't mind if you think it is.

Sorry Lord, if you thought my comment was directed at this thread, I was thinking more of the
... [many] threads asking "what is the perfect this that or the ohter?...
I was a bit :sleeping:, apologies if my meaning was unclear, this is a good thread :biggthumpup2:, a discussion about a discussion about ...

HB & DD71, try not to let the fools get you down, here's my view of such things

someone slagging me of
on the internet... :fuckyou:
:Thinkingof_:

:yup:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I'm thinking this thread is after I attacked nj for her moot posts.

I totally will stand behind a size queen, if thats what you like more power to you. Holly I'd quote your post, but it's too darn big, and Dimond as well.
It is not the fact that size queens exist, it was the comment as such

Which just made me snap. I think this is the most shallow view on anything. Thats like telling a guy you wont marry him because his eyes are blue, or he has small feet. Or lets turn it around and say.... a guy wont marry you because your pussy colour is too dark. It's something out of someones control. So thats fine you have those standards, cool. But I'm still going to laugh, and make fun of you for having standards like that. The fact that "falling in love" is something someone thinks they can control is even more of something to laugh at.

So size queens rock on, but please don't explain it like that.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I totally will stand behind a size queen, if thats what you like more power to you. Holly I'd quote your post, but it's too darn big, and Dimond as well.
It is not the fact that size queens exist, it was the comment as such
Which just made me snap. I think this is the most shallow view on anything. Thats like telling a guy you wont marry him because his eyes are blue, or he has small feet. Or lets turn it around and say.... a guy wont marry you because your pussy colour is too dark. It's something out of someones control. So thats fine you have those standards, cool. But I'm still going to laugh, and make fun of you for having standards like that. The fact that "falling in love" is something someone thinks they can control is even more of something to laugh at.

So size queens rock on, but please don't explain it like that.

TK, I can see why you might think NJQT's post was shallow in nature and agree with you that "falling in love" isn't always something we can control.
That said, I think what NJQT meant (i'm sure she'll correct me if i'm wrong)is that she knows herself well enough to understand that it would take a larger-than-average penis to satisfy her sexual needs and it would be pointless to try and have a long-term relationship with someone who doesn't possess what she needs. Blue eyes are beautiful but they're purely of aesthetic value for the observer. Cocks, on the other hand, have aesthetic value and function. The size of a man's cock can make a difference in sensation during sex for many women. If a woman has experienced the difference between smaller and larger cocks and knows what will satisfy her, that's not being shallow, that's the power of knowledge.

I'm not talking about women who brag about how much they like big cocks but haven't had any and when they finally find one, they realise their eyes were bigger than their vaginas. This site has no shortage of stories on that subject. For example, i'm sure there are men love large breasts so much they couldn't see themselves in a long-term relationship with someone with small breasts. That desired visual during sex is very important to them. I would hate dating someone who didn't like small breasts because I know they would always be wishing for something I couldn't give them (well, I could, but i'm not about to go under the knife for any man). Personally, I couldn't be in a long-term relationship with someone who didn't like a lot of sex or if there was no passion, among other things. That kind of chemistry is difficult to find, but i'm not about to settle for less when I know i'll be unhappy in the long run if I do. I refuse to make someone else's life miserable in the end because i'm trying to ignore my basic needs. Not fair to either party.

Sorry for the long-ass post. But a lot of this has to do with knowing oneself which often stems from life experience. Me, NJQT, HollyBlue, and Diamonddeb71 are all 35 or older. Not to disparage your age TK, but that age difference means we've had enough experience to know what we want and need at this time in our lives. You may know what your sexual needs are now, but they may change over the course of time. Be prepared. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Miss Bliss, you are correct. Perhaps I could have worded my feelings better; but they are just that . . . my feelings.

TK, I can see why you might think NJQT's post was shallow in nature and agree with you that "falling in love" isn't always something we can control.
That said, I think what NJQT meant (i'm sure she'll correct me if i'm wrong) is that she knows herself well enough to understand that it would take a larger-than-average penis to satisfy her sexual needs and it would be pointless to try and have a long-term relationship with someone who doesn't possess what she needs. YES! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT! Blue eyes are beautiful but they're purely of aesthetic value for the observer. Cocks, on the other hand, have aesthetic value and function. The size of a man's cock can make a difference in sensation during sex for many women. If a woman has experienced the difference between smaller and larger cocks and knows what will satisfy her, that's not being shallow, that's the power of knowledge.

I'm not talking about women who brag about how much they like big cocks but haven't had any and when they finally find one, they realise their eyes were bigger than their vaginas. This site has no shortage of stories on that subject. For example, i'm sure there are men love large breasts so much they couldn't see themselves in a long-term relationship with someone with small breasts. That desired visual during sex is very important to them. I would hate dating someone who didn't like small breasts because I know they would always be wishing for something I couldn't give them (well, I could, but i'm not about to go under the knife for any man). As local president of the IBTC, I am right there with you. :smile: Personally, I couldn't be in a long-term relationship with someone who didn't like a lot of sex or if there was no passion, among other things. That kind of chemistry is difficult to find, but i'm not about to settle for less when I know i'll be unhappy in the long run if I do. I refuse to make someone else's life miserable in the end because i'm trying to ignore my basic needs. Not fair to either party.

Sorry for the long-ass post. But a lot of this has to do with knowing oneself which often stems from life experience. Me, NJQT, HollyBlue, and Diamonddeb71 are all 35 or older. Not to disparage your age TK, but that age difference means we've had enough experience to know what we want and need at this time in our lives. You may know what your sexual needs are now, but they may change over the course of time. Be prepared. :biggrin1:

Well Said! Brava! Bravissimo!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have gotten a lot of "criticism" for stating my preference for the well endowed. .....and frankly I am sick of it.
In recent posts I stated that I would not date someone less than my ideal; since it would not work out in the long run partly for sexual and physical reasons I am only turned on by larger (well endowed) men. This does not mean I don't have some wonderful friends that are men. Same here.

As a sizequeen (and I consider myself to be 100% sizequeen) I have received numerous derragotory comments for stating that my preference is for the latter..

I have stipulated in recent posts, that I do not have sex often because of my choice, and hence when I do meet someone who is on the larger side (endowment wise) they end up being long term relationships since all of the other criteria are present as well ( ie intelligence, humor, kindness etc). :rolleyes: Yup, same here.

Ironically all of the negative mail/ feedback came from men who did not post pics, or who had smaller sized dicks. Funny how the well endowed men on this site, rarely sent me negative criticism but rather have left me with some pretty witty and insightful thoughts. Gee, I have noticed the same thing!

If you have a problem with a woman stating she is a sizequeen and has a certain criteria, then do not read my posts. If it offends so much I am sorry but I will not sugar coat things and be politcally correct....yes to me size matters very much. AMEN Sister!

Please be aware that this is a large penis support group, and naturally it will attract women such as myself.

If you feel your cock is less than adequate and have issues with it, please don't berate me for my honesty of wanting a larger sized penis. There are plenty of women out there that do not care what size, shape your penis is.

So next time you feel you need to put me down or criticize make sure you check what you really have in between your legs; more than likely it is probably not as large as you would like it to be.

I feel I needed to get that out for all the months of SH*T i had to put up with on this site.
Deb
I'm sorry you had to suffer here, in a place which should have been a bit of cyber-sanctuary for women like us. Having been accused of being a trans by a member I know how you feel.

Oh yeah, I agree with everything Holly Blue said also. :biggrin1: :smile: :biggrin1:

Three Cheers, for the mature women who are unapologetically
Size Queens and the men who love us!!!
:smile: :smile: :smile:

njqt466

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all Holstoy - I was just surprised that this thread had attracted so little response.

I personally never like to say 100% - never say never and all.

I recently slept with two women with whom penetration was not an option. We still had lots of fun and besides I don't think in terms of long term anyway. But I also have size needs.

The point of the thread was just to set out my experience that people have varying interests/needs of penis size and that's just it - allow it, accept it. I remember when MZ used to have to take all the crap from guys who couldn't accept this here - I'm very pleased to see more women here now who know what they need and don't feel a need to apologise for that.

:smile:

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have gotten a lot of "criticism" for stating my preference for the well endowed. Most men have accused me of being a troll, and even a man. I had to go on web cam to dispell the rumors so members were able to see indeed I was a woman.....and frankly I am sick of it.

In recent posts I stated that I would not date someone less than my ideal; since it would not work out in the long run partly for sexual and physical reasons I am only turned on by larger (well endowed) men. This does not mean I don't have some wonderful friends that are men.

As a sizequeen ( and I consider myself to be 100% sizequeen)
I have received numerous derragotory comments for stating that my preference is for the latter..

Some men have written that they can not believe that I have never slept wtih a man under 9 x 6.

I have stipulated in recent posts, that I do not have sex often because of my choice, and hence when I do meet someone who is on the larger side( endowment wise) they end up being long term relationships since all of the other criteria are present as well ( ie intelligence, humor, kindness etc).

Ironically all of the negative mail/ feedback came from men who did not post pics, or who had smaller sized dicks. Funny how the well endowed men on this site, rarely sent me negative criticism but rather have left me with some pretty witty and insightful thoughts.

If you have a problem with a woman stating she is a sizequeen and has a certain criteria, than do not read my posts. If it offends so much I am sorry but I will not sugar coat things and be politcally correct....yes to me size matters very much.

If you feel your cock is less than adequate and have issues with it, please don't berate me for my honesty of wanting a larger sized penis.
There are plenty of women out there that do not care what size, shape your penis is.

Deb

Debb, I am just curious. So what if you meet a man and fall in love, only later to find out he is below your standards...what would you do then? Ever happen? Or you never allow yourself to fall in love until after you have seen his member?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Debb, I am just curious. So what if you meet a man and fall in love, only later to find out he is below your standards...what would you do then? Ever happen? Or you never allow yourself to fall in love until after you have seen his member?

For me to fall in love takes alot more than one or two dates, by then I have already kissed a guy, and can pretty much figure out if he is hung or not.

If he is not hung, and I love his personality and we get along I usually remain really good friends and make it clear that I only want a friendship.

I don't understand why men keep asking me this question, for me to be with a hung guy is a matter of preference and choice.

I believe I can find a man who is well endowed, intelligent and kind. So why should I settle for less? Life is all about choices, and I don't mind having to wait for someone I feel I will be physically and mentally connected.