Women and size preference

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me to fall in love takes alot more than one or two dates, by then I have already kissed a guy, and can pretty much figure out if he is hung or not.

If he is not hung, and I love his personality and we get along I usually remain really good friends and make it clear that I only want a friendship.

I don't understand why men keep asking me this question, for me to be with a hung guy is a matter of preference and choice.

I believe I can find a man who is well endowed, intelligent and kind. So why should I settle for less? Life is all about choices, and I don't mind having to wait for someone I feel I will be physically and mentally connected.

I am not challenging your feelings towards well hung guys. I was just simply curious as to the order of events that take place.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So Holly, what is your ideal size?

My ideal size (8"x6") is that of my lover and soul mate, Artfulwilly. :heart:

I am beyond blessed to have a man who is my other half -- who fits me emotionally, intellectually, and sensually every bit as well as his cock fills my pussy. I utterly adore him and consider myself out of the market for additional penises. :tongue:

So, I am not on some kind of weird treasure hunt trying to fuck the biggest penis I can possibly find, or even to find one bigger than the one I currently have.

I am finally satisified! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

However, if I were looking, I would try to find a man with a cock at least 8" long, and at least 6" in circumference.

According to one study I found, less than 1 in 50 men has a penis 8" or longer, and less than 1 in 10 men has a penis 6" or thicker.

So, when you factor in all of my other wants and needs (interests, personality, etc.), I know I would be placing a tall order.

But so be it! I want what I want, I need what I need, and I agree 100% with DiamondDeb when she said:

I believe I can find a man who is well endowed, intelligent and kind. So why should I settle for less? Life is all about choices, and I don't mind having to wait for someone I feel I will be physically and mentally connected.

I also appreciate Deb's pointing out that there are plenty of women out there for whom size is not as much of an issue. Therefore, men who are not mega-hung have no reason to feel insecure or worried about pleasing most women.

Sorry for the long-ass post.

Why? :rolleyes:

Every single word you wrote was beautifully chosen, and your post was wise, insightful, and superbly articulate.

Mercurial, as usual, you blow me away! :hug:

Three Cheers, for the mature women who are unapologetically
Size Queens and the men who love us!!!

Hip Hip, Hooray!!!! :wink: :hug:

I'm very pleased to see more women here now who know what they need and don't feel a need to apologise for that.

Thank you, LP. :kiss:

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking this thread is after I attacked nj for her moot posts.

I totally will stand behind a size queen, if thats what you like more power to you. Holly I'd quote your post, but it's too darn big, and Dimond as well.
It is not the fact that size queens exist, it was the comment as such
Which just made me snap. I think this is the most shallow view on anything. Thats like telling a guy you wont marry him because his eyes are blue, or he has small feet. Or lets turn it around and say.... a guy wont marry you because your pussy colour is too dark. It's something out of someones control. So thats fine you have those standards, cool. But I'm still going to laugh, and make fun of you for having standards like that. The fact that "falling in love" is something someone thinks they can control is even more of something to laugh at.

So size queens rock on, but please don't explain it like that.

Thank you Kink,Im not small but?Sex did not happen until there was an emotional and spiritual connection between my wife and I.We did not have sex,date then fall in love.I turned down many women who wanted sex right off.Don't tell me you love me then run when my dick does not meet your standard.

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ideal size (8"x6") is that of my lover and soul mate, Artfulwilly. :heart:

I am beyond blessed to have a man who is my other half -- who fits me emotionally, intellectually, and sensually every bit as well as his cock fills my pussy. I utterly adore him and consider myself out of the market for additional penises. :tongue:

So, I am not on some kind of weird treasure hunt trying to fuck the biggest penis I can possibly find, or even to find one bigger than the one I currently have.

I know you aren't on some weird quest for cock, haha! I was just curious if your man (Artfulwilly) is the largest you had ever been with. Sorry, I know I am a bit nosy. :tongue:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know you aren't on some weird quest for cock, haha! I was just curious if your man (Artfulwilly) is the largest you had ever been with. Sorry, I know I am a bit nosy. :tongue:

I have been with one man who was longer (8.5", I'd estimate...I didn't bring a ruler), but he was not as thick as Artfulwilly.

I had never been with anyone as thick as Artfulwilly before. So I guess that in overall cubic inches of cock (is that a measurement?) :tongue:, he's the biggest I've had.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about rejection and we have all experienced it in one way or another. If you prefer large penis's you should find what satisfies you and if you have a small penis find a woman who enjoys your size and stop grousing about sizequeens.

Big men would like to find women who can accommodate them, anyone got a problem with that? Go sizequeens!

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about rejection and we have all experienced it in one way or another. If you prefer large penis's you should find what satisfies you and if you have a small penis find a woman who enjoys your size and stop grousing about sizequeens.

Big men would like to find women who can accommodate them, anyone got a problem with that? Go sizequeens!

LOVE IT, I feel like kissing you. AMEN!!!:cool:

eddie eight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At the risk of being an old fart, I would like to express my views/experience on this subject. I am doing so, because frankly, I am bored of threads asking "what is the perfect this that or the ohter?", "what do women think etc", "Will women blah blah?".

It may not be my place to say this, but objectifying all women into a single personna, with a single view, and preference, is sexist. Perhaps the ultimate sexism. There may be similarities in what women think, but there are a few guys who keep spouting ultimate truths about what women think - it pisses me off.

I have come to see the women and penis size thing rather like we list our orientation here. Higher percentiles would have very specific requirements for their sexual and psychological needs, whilst the percentile drops as other things become equally if not more important. Simple men like me can understand this. For example, "I am a 66% size queen, but when I am with him, I am a 90% size queen". Or, "I am a 90% size queen, and sorry 12 inches just doesn't do it for me" :biggrin1: And for balance "I am a 10% size queen, now where did you park the Aston Martin?" :eek:

Furthermore, like our sexuality, these can change with time or different partners. Flux is good.

Am I wrong?
i think these threads manifest out of the inherent human need to be validated in some way, to be evaluated and graded by society. i think people's views on these threads are based upon their own personal fetish-oriented impluses and what they tell them is the exciting answer to give. i don't think anything can be done about this, and people will continue to ask, and will be met with the appropriate about of feedback as is wanted to be given by the sliver of the community that is interested by the query.

oh yeah, and dogs are really fun pets.

ben40

1st Like
Media
There is nothing wrong with women having a preference for larger dicks in my opinion... but call me old fashioned, I also think that it would be pretty shallow to call it off with a guy you were really into just because he wasn't hung like a mule? To put things in perspective, I happen to like large breasts, but I would rather a cool as hell girl with a C cup than a chick with a D cup that was a bit of a bitch but meh... each to their own I guess!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The point of the thread was just to set out my experience that people have varying interests/needs of penis size and that's just it - allow it, accept it. I remember when MZ used to have to take all the crap from guys who couldn't accept this here - I'm very pleased to see more women here now who know what they need and don't feel a need to apologise for that.

:smile:
Nor should they. Apparently others feel differently.
Thank you Kink,Im not small but?Sex did not happen until there was an emotional and spiritual connection between my wife and I.We did not have sex,date then fall in love.I turned down many women who wanted sex right off.Don't tell me you love me then run when my dick does not meet your standard.
That obviously worked for you and i'm very glad to hear how happy you and your wife are, but none of the women were suggesting that they'd get involved in a relationship, find out their man is too small, and then drop him, but rather the opposite. They're trying to save themselves and others that emotional pain by stating their preferences beforehand.

This thread was just as amusing as the others. Sorry I missed it.
Care to elaborate?

I see your point but I disagree it's all about rejection. It's about acceptance. If it was about rejection, i'd be whining, bitching, and moaning about all the "shallow" men who like big breasts. Why would I do that when I like my ta-ta's and know there are other men who do too?

i think these threads manifest out of the inherent human need to be validated in some way, to be evaluated and graded by society. i think people's views on these threads are based upon their own personal fetish-oriented impluses and what they tell them is the exciting answer to give. i don't think anything can be done about this, and people will continue to ask, and will be met with the appropriate about of feedback as is wanted to be given by the sliver of the community that is interested by the query.
That's a nice theory except fetishes have nothing to do with body parts and this thread is not about whether large cocks have spiritual or magical qualities.
There is nothing wrong with women having a preference for larger dicks in my opinion... but call me old fashioned, I also think that it would be pretty shallow to call it off with a guy you were really into just because he wasn't hung like a mule? To put things in perspective, I happen to like large breasts, but I would rather a cool as hell girl with a C cup than a chick with a D cup that was a bit of a bitch but meh... each to their own I guess!
No one suggested women should end a relationship because of cock size, but that if it's a preference they must have, then they wouldn't get into a relationship at all.

Is it just me that thinks it's hypocritical to tell others how shallow they are for stating their preferences on a site that celebrates large cocks?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Mercurial. I, for one, am not hung. I enjoy seeing what's going on on this site, however. One's preference is one's preference. Can't be changed and why should it be? If a woman's need (or man's, for that matter) - physical and/or psychological - is for a large penis, that makes her/him neither shallow nor deep. It simply provides that person a limited number of choices of partners, but that's of their own choosing and obviously is of little or no concern to them. Of course, with a 5.5" unit, I'd prefer ALL women to enjoy ALL sizes. That's not the way it is. Fortunately, I'm self-confident and in a committed and sexually passionate marriage of 37 years with a wife who adores me, average cock and all. Those who are "offended" or "disturbed" by the fact that a subset of women are size queens just need to get over it and NOT take it personally. The women on this site who admit to being size queens seem open, honest, forthright, and not offensive to those of us who don't measure up to what they want. I'm sure I'd enjoy their "non-sexual" company...and I spend way more time not having sex than I do "in flagrante delicto."

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it just me that thinks it's hypocritical to tell others how shallow they are for stating their preferences on a site that celebrates large cocks?

Of course not Magic Button . I had wanted to go beyond that starting point in a thread and look at the differences that men and women have with size issues.

I don't get this constant comparison with breasts all the time - size has nothing to do with the erotic aesthetic of breasts for me - it's about gential compatability.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've read the thread with interest and I can only say that I agree with HollyBlue, njqt, DiamondDeb and mercurialbliss. Yes, I am a size queen if that is how you wish to label me. I believe it was madame Zora that coined the expression "everything queen" instead (correct me if I'm wrong - she mostly posted during those months when I wasn't as active on the forums as I was once and only read occasionally).

Meaning that yes, size is important and I have a hard time seeing myself move into another relationship with a guy that is not pleasing me physically and sexually. For me part of that pleasure comes from his size - no need to mince words about that. Certainly not all - but an important enough part that I can't overlook it.

Does that mean I'll settle with just any guy because he has a big cock? No, not at all. All the other factors that are important need to be there too - intellect; humor; being able to laugh, play and do silly things together; going out to dinner; see friends and have them like him and vice versa; common goals in life and all that jazz.

Does that mean a guy with all those right qualities but with an average or slightly below average cock has no chance whatsoever. Hmm... Tough one... I'll not rule out that I could eventually settle with such a guy if everything but the cock size was there - but I have a nagging feeling I wouldn't be or feel satisfied in the long run. Good sex is important to me, being sexually satisfied is important - and a not so small part of my sexual satisfaction comes from being with a bigger guy.

So - perhaps not 100% size queen - but damn close to it... :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I don't get this constant comparison with breasts all the time - size has nothing to do with the erotic aesthetic of breasts for me - it's about gential compatability.
I say this as a straight woman - breasts of any size can be beautiful. But you won't find me frequenting a site that celebrates large breasts and calling others shallow for loving large breasts.

Interestingly enough, i've never read any posts about how shallow women are for indulging in small penis humiliation, something in which I refuse to particpate.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I absolutely agree that everyone has the right to seek out a mate and/or dating partner that has the physical attributes they enjoy (ie- big cock, cute rack, a full set of teeth) and not have to feel shallow about it. That type of quality control at the front end of a relationship leads to a lot less pain down the road. But there are two distinct sub-genres of this topic that I keep seeing posts for:

1) Choosing a partner based on them having a particular physical attribute.

2) Dumping a longterm and "well loved" partner based on them not having that particular attribute.

I think that the #1 post theme may be what MB was referring to, but I could be wrong. This is logical, as many relationships (certainly not all) start based on a physical attraction and grow into love once personalities are revealed over time. But it can be difficult to get to that deep, undying love phase when there's a ton of physical incompatibility between the partners. In other words why work your ass off to pursue something that at best, may never be sexually satisfying to you.

It's the #2 style of post that I have issues with, and I've seen a ton of them lately. The "I love my boyfriend and want to marry him, but his penis is 2 inches too short for my needs". I guess I wonder why it took 3 years to figure that out. The other good one is; "My girlfriend is hot, and a really good fuck, but she won't blow me..... should I dump her? I really love her, but I gotta have them BJ's". I'm just curious how these people got through that initial phase of the relationship (casual dating) and decided to jump headlong into something long term if some of their basic sexual requirements were not getting fulfilled.

I'm not judging anyone, as we're all free to create whatever recipe we desire as far a building the perfect mate to spend the rest of our lives with. But it pays to be prudent and think about the entire life cycle or else you may be cashing in your old partner and upgrading every time you reach a new phase in your life and have a natural change in priorities. Milestones like starting a family, buying a home, dealing with illness of a partner/family member/close friend, and aging all require a strong and compatible partner to lean on.

I'm happily married with great kids and what I would define as a "good life" if I factor in health, ecomomic prosperity, and closeness with loved ones. Having said that, there are still compromises that I make every day with my wife as we're not carbon copies of each other (who would want that?). To stay single until you find a lover that perfectly embodies every physical attribute, sexual fetish, political viewpoint, sense of humor, taste in art, blah, blah, blah, would be to die alone, never having dated.

I guess the root of what I'm saying is that it might be wise to define what's on your "want" list in a potential partner, and what's an "absolute need" in choosing a lover. I have a whole bunch of friends that skipped this step and many of them are now divorced, miserable, and fighting over child custody and assets.