women and swearing

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women in my Islamic home swear like troopers. Very colourfully! I heard a new one from a woman screaming at her son something to the effect that if he found smegma on the end of his dick, he'd think he should open a cheese factory in his ass.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, I would assume as much about Islam. I'm just naming Christianity because everyone here would be from Christian places.

I understand what you're saying, and indeed the U.S. has a large Christian populace.

But the U.S. population only accounts for approximately 5% of the world population. As of today, nearly 313 million people in the U.S. but almost 7 billion world-wide.

I think, if not mistaken, Christians take up about 33% of world population. The other 2/3 are non-Christian. There are more non-Christians than Christians.

The judging women for cursing here in the states: yeah, I suppose one could blame this on conservative/fundamentalist religious views associated with Christianity by and large. Women need to be pretty/act pretty, after all -- whatever is deemed as pretty at any rate. Be docile, subservient, what have you. Not foul or vulgar.

But globally-speaking there's more going on than that.

Last edited:

B_chinagirl4u2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you dont like women swearing dont come to china, cursing is very common everwhere in china, in the house,in the street, at work etc.

Luckily for you, if you dont understand Mandarin, Cantonese or the hundreds of local dialects, you probably wont know.

Btw china is prodominatly none- christian

MoneyForNothing

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But globally-speaking there's more going on than that.

It isn't a globally equal phenomenon. But there is something within the misogynist religions pertaining to why they are popular that is not exclusive to them.

If you dont like women swearing dont come to china, cursing is very common everwhere in china, in the house,in the street, at work etc.

East Asia is what I had in mind as the most clear counter-example. I grew up on Hong Kong gunfighting and Kung Fu movies. The women are generally portrayed as rugged and nasty like the men, not backhand-forehead and weeping for a hero at every turn.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You'll hear the word cunt more than Lord in the UK. You may remember on this site that you could be banned for saying cunt. We had to explain that it was no biggie for the cunts from the UK and Ireland.

And yes, the Chinese, particularly the Cantonese swear like troopers.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You'll hear the word cunt more than Lord in the UK. You may remember on this site that you could be banned for saying cunt. We had to explain that it was no biggie for the cunts from the UK and Ireland.

And yes, the Chinese, particularly the Cantonese swear like troopers.
cunt like, 'stop being such a cunt' is ok

cunt used to describe women in general is not ok.